Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Lately that we follow and I think he believes I have some kind of inside info now.. so last week he asked where he could get some dinar Here in the US in case the dinar RVs.. lol I told him eBay was selling some for ridiculous prices and he just said he will just hold onto his 30,000 Dinar.. ( a 25k note and a 5k note) and see what happens.. lol ;)

You know GregH, I find it real encouraging that someone in Iraq doesn’t know that much about the Dinar and what could happen. If most Iraqi’s are like this then they are not hoarding Dinar and will turn in their dollars for Dinars If the exchange rate is more than a 1-1.  Mmmmm interesting.  Thanks again for the info.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

Sunday, June 14
Flag Day 2020 in United States

Rinki Dinki Kwindi Dinki???!!!

Makes one wonder if THIS is "inauguration" "day" for THEE "RV" "trailer" "tour???!!!

Trump talks of touring U.S. in an RV

Shaping up to be a summer of celebrating America

AP19216795681745.jpg?w=525
President Donald Trump waves to members of the media as he and first lady Melania Trump walk across the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Sunday, Aug. 4, 2019, as they arrive back from Bedminster, N.J. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
By JOE DWINELL | joed@bostonherald.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: June 5, 2020 at 8:10 p.m. | UPDATED: June 5, 2020 at 9:35 p.m.

President Trump was so bullish on the country’s positive jobs news he said he’d like to get behind the wheel of an RV with the first lady and tour the country.

“I’m going to have to buy one of those things and drive around town. Maybe I’ll drive back to New York with the first lady in a trailer. What do they call that?” the president said at Friday’s Rose Garden press conference.

“An RV,” Vice President Mike Pence responded.

“An RV. Well you should know. Indiana’s the capital of RVs,” Trump said of Pence’s home state where he served as governor. “I think I’m gonna buy an RV and travel around with our first lady” Melania Trump.

It was blistering hot during Friday’s presser where cups of water were handed out to Trump’s team as they shared the latest surprising jobs numbers and declared the country is on track for a much-needed recovery.

“The American comeback begins today,” said Pence.

Both the president and VP compared the pandemic to a hurricane that hit hard, but now the clean-up begins.

Recreational vehicles — RVs — offer what Americans are looking for right now: Just getting out of the house, social distancing, sitting next to those you know and it’s not an airplane. It’s also not overseas where coronavirus hot spots are still keeping folks on Zoom meetings.

The RV Industry Association states 46 million Americans plan to go RVing this summer. If parks keep opening up, that’s sure to satisfy all those going on the road for a vacation.

Plus, the price of gas — at about $2 per gallon nationwide — makes owning or renting an RV easy on the wallet.

Bicycle sales are also jumping — and there sure seems to be a lot more motorcycles on the road. It’s the summer of taking off … into this country.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/06/05/trump-talks-of-touring-u-s-in-an-rv/

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 6

On 6/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, GregHi said:

Happy for my friend.. Got a text that his relative was part of the 7 ministers nominated today.. 

On 6/6/2020 at 7:48 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Sounds like he made it in.  

And I’m Glad That My Wicked Chill ‘Vote For Pedro’ Campaign Is What Got Him Over Top ! :o 

Napoleon Dynamite Happy Dance GIF

Napoleon Dynamite Dancing GIF

Of Course The Unexpected Last Minute Endorsement From President Davis Probably Didn’t Hurt Either ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And I’m Glad That My Wicked Chill ‘Vote For Pedro’ Campaign Is What Got Him Over Top ! :o 

Napoleon Dynamite Happy Dance GIF

Napoleon Dynamite Dancing GIF

Of Course The Unexpected Last Minute Endorsement From President Davis Probably Didn’t Hurt Either ...

Mad skills right there!! 😂 

• Haha 3

Spoke briefly with my Shia friend last night and he was basically telling me how the people in Iraq are viewing the new PM. Now some of this is probably his opinion as well but what he said is that the Iraqi people view him as kind of weak. They think the US will do and say anything they want and the PM will agree to it.. I guess if we see defensive articles coming from the PM, we will know that people may not be totally convinced he can be a strong leader.. we shall see. Take it for what it’s worth..

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Spoke briefly with my Shia friend last night and he was basically telling me how the people in Iraq are viewing the new PM. Now some of this is probably his opinion as well but what he said is that the Iraqi people view him as kind of weak. They think the US will do and say anything they want and the PM will agree to it.. I guess if we see defensive articles coming from the PM, we will know that people may not be totally convinced he can be a strong leader.. we shall see. Take it for what it’s worth..

If he's weak no wonder they wanted to get rid of the previous ones. HA!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

Seems to me that if he will do anything the U.S. wants the. We do have the RIGHT man in their for the job finally!! We don’t want an Iranian stooge so seems like great news to me as we want an RV ASAP!!

• Upvote 8

On 6/12/2020 at 7:12 AM, GregHi said:

I saw an article posted today by Thugs where the title said basically the new PM stated he is not weak.. Maybe Thugs can bring it over here as well.. ;) I asked my friend last night how the people felt the negotiations went with the US and he nodded his head yes in approval.. I guess people now feel he is not so weak after all and the negotiations went well.. I guess the opinion of the new PM is improving with the people now.. 

Edited by GregHi
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Regarding the Iraqi-American dialogue .. "Al-Kazemi" rejects the auctions: I am not weak !

1592305925_20200616_020451-274-810x452.jpg

16th June, 2020

In a report by an Arab media outlet, he says that there appeared a great conflict between what was reported by close associates of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and what is spread by close associates of party leaders and political forces, with the end of the first meeting days before a series of strategic dialogue meetings between Iraq and the United States.

Government sources express their satisfaction with the conduct of the meeting, at a time when parties and forces are skeptical about what is being reported about Al-Kazemi, describing what happened as a diplomatic catastrophe against Iraq and the Iraqis, with the American side's contemplation in violating national sovereignty, and investing it in the poor performance of the Iraqi team. As a result, close to Al-Kazemi, they say that they regret the forces continuing to outbid the Prime Minister, because they are secretly seeking to communicate with him and confirm their support system" rel="">support for him and welcome the effort to control the clash on Iraqi soil between Washington and Tehran.

They add that Al-Kazemi briefed the leaders of the first row before and after the dialogue on the most important points of discussion and the mechanism of negotiation with the American side, stressing that he was very frank with the political class and the street alike, as he expressed this in his recent press conference by saying that the dialogue will depend first on Iraqi sovereignty And the interest of Iraq, and the opinion of the Marjaiya (Ayatollah Ali Sistani) and parliament ... without compromising sovereignty. The same sources also confirmed that the leaders of the first class expressed their satisfaction with what was going on, as well as the Iranian leadership, which was aware of the content of the first meeting, and expressed at the same time its satisfaction, but it mortgaged its position in the final form of the understanding between Baghdad and Washington.

27 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I saw an article posted today by Thugs where the title said basically the new PM stated he is not weak.. Maybe Thugs can bring it over here as well.. ;)

Wtf Clooney - Since When Does The Clown Start Taking Requests ? :blink: 

Do I Look Like Some Kinda Slick Talkin’ Italian DJ In Polyester Bell Bottoms - And An Unbuttoned Glitter Disco Shirt With Shag Carpet Chest Hair That’s Been Completely Plastered With An Entire Jewelry Store Caseload Of Gold Chains ? :o 

Although - That Might Be A Pretty Cool Look ...

LINK

Regarding the Iraqi-American dialogue .. "Al-Kazemi" rejects the auctions: I am not weak !

1592305925_20200616_020451-274-810x452.jpg

16th June, 2020

In a report by an Arab media outlet, he says that there appeared a great conflict between what was reported by close associates of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and what is spread by close associates of party leaders and political forces, with the end of the first meeting days before a series of strategic dialogue meetings between Iraq and the United States.

Government sources express their satisfaction with the conduct of the meeting, at a time when parties and forces are skeptical about what is being reported about Al-Kazemi, describing what happened as a diplomatic catastrophe against Iraq and the Iraqis, with the American side's contemplation in violating national sovereignty, and investing it in the poor performance of the Iraqi team. As a result, close to Al-Kazemi, they say that they regret the forces continuing to outbid the Prime Minister, because they are secretly seeking to communicate with him and confirm their support system" rel="">support for him and welcome the effort to control the clash on Iraqi soil between Washington and Tehran.

They add that Al-Kazemi briefed the leaders of the first row before and after the dialogue on the most important points of discussion and the mechanism of negotiation with the American side, stressing that he was very frank with the political class and the street alike, as he expressed this in his recent press conference by saying that the dialogue will depend first on Iraqi sovereignty And the interest of Iraq, and the opinion of the Marjaiya (Ayatollah Ali Sistani) and parliament ... without compromising sovereignty. The same sources also confirmed that the leaders of the first class expressed their satisfaction with what was going on, as well as the Iranian leadership, which was aware of the content of the first meeting, and expressed at the same time its satisfaction, but it mortgaged its position in the final form of the understanding between Baghdad and Washington.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Second of all, you just painted the best mental image imaginable.. pardon me while I go wash my brain out with Ajax!!

Would It Help If I Told U That Umbertino Was Completely Overly Dancing And Lip Syncing Into A Pretend Mic To An ABBA Tune ? :o 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

pardon me while I go wash my brain out with Ajax!!

48 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I love ABBA ... :wub:

Who Doesn’t ? :o 

But Poor Clooney’s Probably Gonna Need To Start Snorting That Ajax After Watching Umbertino Getting His ‘Swerve’ On To ‘Dancing Queen’ ! :undocumented:

john travolta dancing GIF by Hollywood Suite

john travolta dancing GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 5:27 PM, GregHi said:

So I finally got to talk with my Shia friend this morning.. He has moved from the night shift to the day shift and Since I work overnights, I won’t see him unless I stay late now, but anyway... 

I asked him how things were in Iraq and he said the people are just tired of the living conditions without power.. it has gotten hotter now and they are still dealing with next to no electricity. He said year after year in Najaf the summers are just brutal without AC and power. They were hoping for change by the summer months.. Personally, I can’t imagine.. The Texas heat is brutal, but their  heat is worse and I can’t imagine life without having AC.. We should pray for these people.. I also asked him about his relative that’s in the parliament now and he said that he had caught the virus but didn’t let anyone know until after he had recovered. The new PM is also promoting a lot of police officers and military to higher positions which is good but my friend is wondering where the money is going to come from to pay them higher salaries now That they are promoted.. Between the living conditions and the pandemic and no money, I don’t see how it could get much worse for them.. They need this RV now more than ever.. When I hear more Info I’ll let you guys know.. Stay safe and go RV

God bless those poor Iraqis!! I've been bitchin' about 100 decrees here in NYC Florida with AC. This info definately keeps me humble...thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

It’s fitting that the articles came out today about Iraq in dire need of electricity due to the heat and lack of power and ac.. I can’t Even imagine trying to survive without ac when it’s 120 degrees and no relief in sight from your worthless government...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, GregHi said:

It’s fitting that the articles came out today about Iraq in dire need of electricity due to the heat and lack of power and ac.. I can’t Even imagine trying to survive without ac when it’s 120 degrees and no relief in sight from your worthless government...

But as my dad used to tell me in Arizona.........but it's a dry heat :jester:

SR

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, SupraRacer said:

But as my dad used to tell me in Arizona.........but it's a dry heat :jester:

Ya - But So Is A Pizza Oven ! :o 

And Not That Anybody In Their Right Mind Would Ever Voluntarily Stick Their Head Into One... :lmao: 

But I Just Happen To Live Here - So Don’t Even Get Me Started About What It Does To My Makeup ...

And U Pipe It Down In The ‘Peanut Gallery’ Mr ‘Pretty Boy’ Clooney - About That Makeup Comment...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

27 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And U Pipe It Down In The ‘Peanut Gallery’ Mr ‘Pretty Boy’ Clooney - About That Makeup Comment...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

Being in AZ.. Have you ever walked outside and started yelling.. “I’m melting!! I’m melting!!” In your best wizard of oz Wicked witch voice? Lol That would be awesome.. ;)

• Haha 10

On 6/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, DinarThug said:

Would It Help If I Told U That Umbertino Was Completely Overly Dancing And Lip Syncing Into A Pretend Mic To An ABBA Tune ? :o 

HA HA HA.........

I hate ABBA's music to begin with.......Definitely NOT my genre

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1