Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

The golden pipes ain’t exactly what they used to be but I am thinkin about making Oceans 111 if you are interested.. The way I see it, if Iraq ain’t gonna ever RV their currency, we will just collect by heisting the CBI..

You are better off heisting Charmin from the grocery store.  It's much softer and cleans better than the Dinar.  

• Haha 8

GregHi

• GregHi
  • Members

8 hours ago, GregHi said:

I am thinkin about making Oceans 111 if you are interested..  we will just collect by heisting the CBI..

Ok Clooney - Here’s The Plan ! We’ll Dress Up Like Corona And Just Waltz Right On In There ! :o 

O Brother GIF by hero0fwar

Just Meet Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Tonight I spoke to my Shia friend and asked him if he knew or had an opinion of the latest PM elect.. he said he had never met him and assumed since Iran likes him, he is as corrupt as the GOI... He didn’t have much to say about him..

what I did find interesting is in his name.. I found out something about the Persian culture when talking to my friend.. His name al-Kazemi is actually pronounced like al- cath a mee. The z in his name is pronounced similar to “tha”.. His Sur name being “Cathamee” is named after the area or city he is from.. He comes from the area in Baghdad called Cathamia. Apparently in the Persian culture people can change their last name to basically be close to where they are from.. I won’t reveal my friends name but let’s just say his name is Fred.. he said he could change His last name to Najafi and be known as Fred Al Najafi and everyone there would know he is from Najaf, just as everyone knows this guy is from Cathamia.. 

A little bit of useless trivia insight for ya this morning.. ;)

Thanks as usual, GregHi...

That "Cathamee" you're talking about reminded me of something actually.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Khatami

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Thanks as usual, GregHi...

That "Cathamee" you're talking about reminded me of something actually.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Khatami

Unbertino,

My friend also mentioned that the Cleric Sistani got his name from a region in Iran.. I can’t look it up right now, but I’ll try later..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

in the Persian culture people can change their last name to where they are from..

What Do U Call A GOI Member From Bumfuq ? :blink: 

A F*¢’ing Bum ! :o 

And No Need For Ur Shia Friend To Confirm That ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, GregHi said:

Unbertino,

My friend also mentioned that the Cleric Sistani got his name from a region in Iran.. I can’t look it up right now, but I’ll try later..

It's a known fact they have their own systani when it comes to doing things......

• Haha 2

On 4/15/2020 at 4:50 PM, GregHi said:

This maybe the region of Baghdad that the new PM elect is named after.. I will ask my friend later tonight if this is the place..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadhimiya

Just to follow up. I did ask my friend if this is the area in Baghdad that Kazemi is from and he said, “Yes, you have done your homework”.. lol So there you go. Now we know where he is from and kind of how to say his last name based on the name of this place.. ;)

• Thanks 2