Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

Spoke a little bit more tonight with my friend. He said he first met the new PM when he was a teacher and then later as he was a translator and the new PM was with the CPA, he got to know him because he worked with him often. As a matter of fact, the new PM would ask for my friend to be present in the meetings because he trusted him more than others. The new PM does know both Arabic and English according to my friend.. I jokingly said he needs to go back home and talk to his old friend about getting a job in the parliament.. lol he just laughed..

Thanks GregHi, was thinking the same thing about your friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you so much GregHi for the inside tidbits. And thank your friend for us. :D

17 hours ago, GregHi said:

Spoke a little bit more tonight with my friend. He said he first met the new PM when he was a teacher and then later as he was a translator and the new PM was with the CPA, he got to know him because he worked with him often. As a matter of fact, the new PM would ask for my friend to be present in the meetings because he trusted him more than others. The new PM does know both Arabic and English according to my friend.. I jokingly said he needs to go back home and talk to his old friend about getting a job in the parliament.. lol he just laughed..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Tonight my friend said that the Shia leadership are having a very important meeting to try and figure out how to deal with the new PM. Even though he is Shia, the Iranian Shias will not accept him. He may have the votes of the Sunnis and the Kurds but the Shia will reject him.. We will see how this develops.. 

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Tonight my friend said that the Shia leadership are having a very important meeting to try and figure out how to deal with the new PM. Even though he is Shia, the Iranian Shias will not accept him. He may have the votes of the Sunnis and the Kurds but the Shia will reject him.. We will see how this develops.. 

Corruption at it’s finest.  
Thanks Mr. Greg. 
:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, GregHi said:

No problem guys!! Any little bit of info I can pass along might help us all to get a better understanding of how they are actually thinking..

57 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Thanks GregHi, like to inside info you bring. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 3/19/2020 at 7:44 AM, GregHi said:

Thanks for sharing, GregHi...It's much appreciated

Best

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

I don't think there are enough Shia votes to reject him.   We will see.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, jcav said:

I don't think there are enough Shia votes to reject him.   We will see.

Jcav, 

I think you are right and I think that’s why they are all meeting to try and figure out how to deal with their little crisis.. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I only spoke to my friend very quickly

tonight in passing, but I asked him how the new PM elects name is pronounced seems it seems hard for people to pronounce it.. He said is sounds like “Surf-Fe” Or like “Zurf-Fee”.. so anybody wondering how to say his name, that’s how apparently.. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

On 3/30/2020 at 10:42 PM, GregHi said:

Info from my Surf-Fe friend

On 3/30/2020 at 10:42 PM, GregHi said:

I asked him how the new PM elects name is pronounced.

He said is sounds like “Surf-Fe”

The Surfie’s Were All ‘Bummed’ ! Apparently The Beaches Were Closed - Due To Corona !  :o 

Surf GIF

And The Effect Of The ‘Full Moon’ On The Waves ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 1:42 AM, GregHi said:

I only spoke to my friend very quickly

tonight in passing, but I asked him how the new PM elects name is pronounced seems it seems hard for people to pronounce it.. He said is sounds like “Surf-Fe” Or like “Zurf-Fee”.. so anybody wondering how to say his name, that’s how apparently.. ;)

GregHi, Have you asked your friend what people think about the newest guy..?

Thanks!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

GregHi, Have you asked your friend what people think about the newest guy..?

Thanks!!

Hi HCR.. actually no, the last time I saw him was last Tuesday night. I won’t be back to work till Monday night, then I’ll ask him.. I’m sure he is a little disappointed though because he liked Zarfi a lot. He said Zarfi was tough and well respected, I’ll see if he knows or has an opinion about the latest guy on Monday night.. ;) 

• Thanks 5

44 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Hi HCR.. actually no, the last time I saw him was last Tuesday night. I won’t be back to work till Monday night, then I’ll ask him.. I’m sure he is a little disappointed though because he liked Zarfi a lot. He said Zarfi was tough and well respected, I’ll see if he knows or has an opinion about the latest guy on Monday night.. ;) 

:twothumbs: THANK YOU, GregHi, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

The opinions about GregHi on Saturday Afternoon is VERY Hi AND OFF THEE CHARTS!!! ;)   ;)   ;)

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: THANK YOU, GregHi, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

The opinions about GregHi on Saturday Afternoon is VERY Hi AND OFF THEE CHARTS!!! ;)   ;)   ;)

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thanks Synopsis!! Appreciate the kind words and back at cha my friend!!

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thank you Greg, I really appreciate the inside info you have!! 👍🏻

• Thanks 4

GregHi

• GregHi
  • Members
9 hours ago, GregHi said:

Anytime Mr. Finley!! Glad I can help!!

Hey Clooney ! Since Ur Taking Requests - How About A Sequel To ‘O Brother Where Art Thou’ ? :o 

O Brother GIF by hero0fwar

And Between Corona And This ‘Damn’ Investment - We’re In A Tight Spot ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

GregHi

• GregHi
  • Members

Hey Clooney ! Since Ur Taking Requests - How About A Sequel To ‘O Brother Where Art Thou’ ? :o 

Paul Simon used to sing...."Goodbye to Rosie, the queen of Corona"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Paul Simon used to sing...."Goodbye to Rosie, the queen of Corona"

Me And Julio - Down By The Schoolyard ...

That’s Old School ....... ‘Yard‘......

Probably Meters Where U Are In Europe ...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

GregHi

• GregHi
  • Members

The golden pipes ain’t exactly what they used to be but I am thinkin about making Oceans 111 if you are interested.. The way I see it, if Iraq ain’t gonna ever RV their currency, we will just collect by heisting the CBI..

• Haha 3