Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

Spoke to my Shia friend tonight for a second. He sent me the attachment below. It was a tweet that Sadr put out basically quoting, image.thumb.jpeg.b682e40fcc2ef3f0aaa14307ba6f71e1.jpegmocking and blaming trump for the virus and other things. He is a bad Apple that we really should eliminate.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

Spoke to my Shia friend tonight for a second. He sent me the attachment below. It was a tweet that Sadr put out basically quoting, image.thumb.jpeg.b682e40fcc2ef3f0aaa14307ba6f71e1.jpegmocking and blaming trump for the virus and other things. He is a bad Apple that we really should eliminate.. 

The Drones are in the air ☠️✈️:nooo:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I spoke briefly to my friend tonight. I read that the new PM elect is from Najaf so I wanted to see if he had an opinion about him and he definitely did.. He first called the new PM “my boy”, Directed at me..  I guess because he lived in the US for awhile.. lol 😂 I asked him what he thought of him and he said he is still corrupt, but he is probably the best of the bad apples. My friend actually worked with him at the Coalition provisional authority, so he knows him well.. I don’t even know what the CPA really is, maybe somebody can enlighten us. But he likes him and said it shocked a lot of people in Iraq that he was nominated. He said it was completely unexpected. If you have any questions that you want me to ask my friend, feel free since he actually knows him..

• Thanks 13
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I spoke briefly to my friend tonight. I read that the new PM elect is from Najaf so I wanted to see if he had an opinion about him and he definitely did.. He first called the new PM “my boy”, Directed at me..  I guess because he lived in the US for awhile.. lol 😂 I asked him what he thought of him and he said he is still corrupt, but he is probably the best of the bad apples. My friend actually worked with him at the Coalition provisional authority, so he knows him well.. I don’t even know what the CPA really is, maybe somebody can enlighten us. But he likes him and said it shocked a lot of people in Iraq that he was nominated. He said it was completely unexpected. If you have any questions that you want me to ask my friend, feel free since he actually knows him..

Good job, Mr. Greg. 
Thanks. 
:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thanks GregHi for the inside info. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 3/18/2020 at 12:15 AM, GregHi said:

Just a question,  how did this guy get to United States? Plus now he is working. I don’t understand how his kind get in the US in the first place! He is of military age, he should be in Iraq trying to liberate his country of these so called corrupt individuals there! I think that is so cowardly! There anit no way, I would leave the United States if the shoe was on the other foot! I would fight to the bitter end! Before I would leave! JMHO! Not trying to be ugly! 🤠

• Thanks 1

Spoke a little bit more tonight with my friend. He said he first met the new PM when he was a teacher and then later as he was a translator and the new PM was with the CPA, he got to know him because he worked with him often. As a matter of fact, the new PM would ask for my friend to be present in the meetings because he trusted him more than others. The new PM does know both Arabic and English according to my friend.. I jokingly said he needs to go back home and talk to his old friend about getting a job in the parliament.. lol he just laughed..

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 7