Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

Mama Mia! 52 cases confirmed in Italy

COVID-19 is now confirmed to have infected 52 people across Italy: 39 in Lombardy, 12 in Veneto, 1 in Turin and a suspected case in Umbria.

The viral outbreak that began in China has infected nearly 78,000 people globally and, on Friday, Italy became the first country in Europe to report the death of one of its own nationals from the coronavirus, triggering a lockdown in about a dozen towns.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/feb/22/coronavirus-live-updates-who-worried-cases-no-link-china-infections-death-toll-latest?page=with:block-5e5153e68f086a28115b092b#block-5e5153e68f086a28115b092b

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, alreis said:

Vitamin C is the future of health care.

studies have shown it is very affective at boosting the immune system and allowing our bodies to fight the flu and win.

to fight all diseases and win.

the studies are out there, the internet makes it possible for all to discover and read.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Mama Mia! 52 cases confirmed in Italy

COVID-19 is now confirmed to have infected 52 people across Italy: 39 in Lombardy, 12 in Veneto, 1 in Turin and a suspected case in Umbria.

The viral outbreak that began in China has infected nearly 78,000 people globally and, on Friday, Italy became the first country in Europe to report the death of one of its own nationals from the coronavirus, triggering a lockdown in about a dozen towns.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/feb/22/coronavirus-live-updates-who-worried-cases-no-link-china-infections-death-toll-latest?page=with:block-5e5153e68f086a28115b092b#block-5e5153e68f086a28115b092b

Just posted an article about that  in off-topics in the coronavirus thread....Many are screened just for safety ( which is a good thing of course)...So far 2 deaths...on a 60M pop...Let's hope

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Any of our Iraqi veterans know of, or were stationed at camp duke? This is where my Shia friend was translating for awhile.. nothing to really report tonight From him, other than he brought up the fact that Najaf has its 1st case of the corona virus, but we already saw that in the news..

• Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Any of our Iraqi veterans know of, or were stationed at camp duke? This is where my Shia friend was translating for awhile.. nothing to really report tonight From him, other than he brought up the fact that Najaf has its 1st case of the corona virus, but we already saw that in the news..

Yo G!!!

:cigar:

Ask Papa Chia about the new banking law book. It was issued by the CBI. It’s only written in Arabic. It won’t let me copy & paste to google translate.

6Lydead just posted here. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, gregp said:

Yo G!!!

:cigar:

Ask Papa Chia about the new banking law book. It was issued by the CBI. It’s only written in Arabic. It won’t let me copy & paste to google translate.

6Lydead just posted here. 

Lol ok.. it’s 260 pages.. I’ll just ask him what the topics mean.. I may be pushing his patience with me if I ask him to read the whole thing.lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, GregHi said:

Lol ok.. it’s 260 pages.. I’ll just ask him what the topics mean.. I may be pushing his patience with me if I ask him to read the whole thing.lol

Yea sir. Way too much reading. Was wondering if he heard about it in general. 
Typically, the CBI offers an English option. 
That’s what sparked my interest. And the fact it won’t let me translate it. 
mill try switching to my office computer. 

Thank you sir!

I hope all is well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Yea sir. Way too much reading. Was wondering if he heard about it in general. 
Typically, the CBI offers an English option. 
That’s what sparked my interest. And the fact it won’t let me translate it. 
mill try switching to my office computer. 

Thank you sir!

I hope all is well. 

He didn’t mention it tonight but then again he really wouldn’t care about banking laws. He did talk about the 1 case of corona virus from his hometown and we talked about there not being speed limits in Iraq and how he was doing 180 kph one time on the way to the base called “Camp duke” because he was late.. lol

• Thanks 3

On 2/23/2020 at 1:14 PM, umbertino said:

Just posted an article about that  in off-topics in the coronavirus thread....Many are screened just for safety ( which is a good thing of course)...So far 2 deaths...on a 60M pop...Let's hope

Well...10 deaths so far...Most are old folks with already severe pathologies....Sorry

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

If my math is correct, that converts to 111.6 mph! That sounds terrifying!!

I tried following my wife on the turnpike after work. She was scootin!  I ended up doing 140-mph to catcher her! 
Only had 15-mph to go, before the governor got involved. :lmao:

• Haha 9

Tonight when I saw my friend he said, “see, I told you they wouldn’t do anything!!” Lol

Then he went on to say on Iraqi TV, Sadr was being interviewed and basically admitted to being behind the killings of the protestors in Najaf. He said it was basically similar to punishing a child that was being bad to teach everyone a lesson. He said if he wanted to, his militias would forceably get rid of the American forces in Iraq. My friend said he was being arrogant and cocky as if he can’t be touched.. My friend is searching for a video with English sub titles so I can pass it along to everyone but can’t find one in English yet. 

Didn’t we see an article a few days ago where the US is wanting to put sanctions on Sadr or something similar? Maybe I read something wrong but This could be the reason, I guess time will tell.. I will post the video here if he finds one with English subtitles..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Tonight when I saw my friend he said, “see, I told you they wouldn’t do anything!!” Lol

Then he went on to say on Iraqi TV, Sadr was being interviewed and basically admitted to being behind the killings of the protestors in Najaf. He said it was basically similar to punishing a child that was being bad to teach everyone a lesson. He said if he wanted to, his militias would forceably get rid of the American forces in Iraq. My friend said he was being arrogant and cocky as if he can’t be touched.. My friend is searching for a video with English sub titles so I can pass it along to everyone but can’t find one in English yet. 

Didn’t we see an article a few days ago where the US is wanting to put sanctions on Sadr or something similar? Maybe I read something wrong but This could be the reason, I guess time will tell.. I will post the video here if he finds one with English subtitles..

First sanctions, then a sniper. Thanks GregH!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Thanks Umbertino, seen it many times. That's my last name, had to live up to it, got the scars & broken bone's to prove it. What a blast. 😊

Those that lived through the '70's & 80's know what I mean. Started mellowing out after fracturing my back in '89. Thanks be to GOD I got to walk again.

Need an emoji on a Harley 👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Umbertino, seen it many times. That's my last name, had to live up to it, got the scars & broken bone's to prove it. What a blast. 😊

Those that lived through the '70's & 80's know what I mean. Started mellowing out after fracturing my back in '89. Thanks be to GOD I got to walk again.

Need an emoji on a Harley 👍

Great, wildeman....Wind in your hair, etc....I couldn't as I'm bald myself.....

• Haha 2