Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

On 2/15/2020 at 1:03 AM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

WOW!!! A light bulb just went off inside my head!  (I need to dust in here! ) Seriously, I know why it will never happen "Over Night". There is no such thing. When it's night time in Iraq, it is day time in America. And when its Day time in Iraq, it is Night time in America. So it is NEVER night time in both places at the same time. 

I do  have moments of clarity on a RARE occasion!  :D

I agree and wonder too will my text come during the day or at night.. Because I am in Australia and like the US when it’s day time here it’s the same night time in Iraq .. That’s if it’s going to come at all 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I agree and wonder too will my text come during the day or at night.. Because I am in Australia and like the US when it’s day time here it’s the same night time in Iraq .. That’s if it’s going to come at all 🤔

Exactly...It's called realism

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, umbertino said:

Shakira ......But she happens to be a real shorty

She may not have a large physical stature......but the little girl from Colombia speaks 6 languages....has a heart for education.....and the ear of World leaders.....oh....."and her hips don't lie"...     CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

She may not have a large physical stature......but the little girl from Colombia speaks 6 languages....has a heart for education.....and the ear of World leaders.....oh....."and her hips don't lie"...     CL

I never doubted her intelligence infact....

She makes a lot of commercials here on Italian TV and people adore her.....

A plus from me....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

It's sad that a group of humans on this planet still don't know the difference  between right n wrong. But some of the people in the u.s don't know either. My guess is this thing is going into the latrine. Theses people have been fighting each other for thousands of years and it won't stop until 90% are wiped out. This is a sad view I know but that is their nature. Just like monkey tribes fight each other. I believe this thing was never even going to happen. Has it been acknowledged by any one of importance  or of real knowledge from anywhere in the world that this has a real chance. Oh. I have a friend who knows luiggg%gigi  and swears his contacts have the date and how much. Y'all be safe be good or be good at it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, ranger173 said:

It's sad that a group of humans on this planet still don't know the difference  between right n wrong. But some of the people in the u.s don't know either. My guess is this thing is going into the latrine. Theses people have been fighting each other for thousands of years and it won't stop until 90% are wiped out. This is a sad view I know but that is their nature. Just like monkey tribes fight each other. I believe this thing was never even going to happen. Has it been acknowledged by any one of importance  or of real knowledge from anywhere in the world that this has a real chance. Oh. I have a friend who knows luiggg%gigi  and swears his contacts have the date and how much. Y'all be safe be good or be good at it. 

I respectfully disagree. Most people just want to make a life and be left to their own business and have as a right "the pursuit of happiness". The endless wars are caused by nefarious power hungry and greedy people that can pull strings to foment divisiveness. Obama was that sort and nothing could happen while he was in the presidency or while Maliki was PM.  Realize that draining the swamp is not just a US endeavor bit is worldwide. Evil sits in power to some extent in all countries, but the tide has turned. The inevitable economic crash (set to happen by the debtor economy of the bankers) will happen soon, but the blow will be softened by the Global Currency Reset and new trade deals. We are not years away from finding out if the IQD will bring us a profit, not even months in my opinion. Not to be a guru with date/rate stuff, I think we are very near a big change for Iraq and all the world economy. Change is here, be ready. Just my opinion given with love in my heart.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ranger173 said:

The dinar has to unpeg from the dollar. It's unavoidable. When it does, it won't go down. That's the reason I'm invested.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The reality is that no one can say for sure, either way.  Nothing is life is guaranteed.  I totally believe it is Iraq's intention to RV, but s*$# happens and plans get thrown off track.  We have Iraq's internal struggle to reduce government corruption, then there's the coronavirus, and also a potential threat from locusts.  We've made our choice to invest in this, now all we can do is wait and hope and pray that it comes to fruition.  I really hope and pray it does, but I also think it's wise to be a realist and have a back up plan in case it doesn't.  just saying.....

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Still like her music more before she became internationally famous.

• Like 4

On 2/14/2020 at 10:03 AM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

WOW!!! A light bulb just went off inside my head!  (I need to dust in here! ) Seriously, I know why it will never happen "Over Night". There is no such thing. When it's night time in Iraq, it is day time in America. And when its Day time in Iraq, it is Night time in America. So it is NEVER night time in both places at the same time. 

I do  have moments of clarity on a RARE occasion!  :D

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, ranger173 said:

I'd tend to agree with much you stated

On 2/17/2020 at 1:17 PM, Bandit795 said:

Still like her music more before she became internationally famous.

When they ( artists) start making lots of money usually their music gets affected  for the worse as they stop being original and creative...Not always but most times......JMHO

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Forgot to mention this last night. My friend said the Iraqis are very scared about this Corona virus.

In the past they have been hit with many plagues and epidemics. (Most of them have come out of Iran). Even their local greeting that I have mentioned before here that sounds like “Schlonic”, which sounds like sonic but with a shh and L added in.. this translates to “what’s your color?” back when Baghdad had a plague and people were literally turning blue before anyone approached they would ask, “what’s your color?”. To make sure they were ok to get close to.. over time this term morphed into “how are you?”. Every time I say “Schlonic” to my friend now, he answers, “Zien”. I guess Zien means good or ok.. :) 

Anyway, the citizens are scared that Iran is bringing over another plague and they say nothing good comes from the Iranians and they want the Iraqi government to do more in closing borders, etc with Iran to protect them..

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Forgot to mention this last night. My friend said the Iraqis are very scared about this Corona virus.

You might want to tell your friend about this resource:  https://twitter.com/clif_high

Clif High is very well respected in alternative health and he is extensively covering the coronavirus.  He also has a youtube channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqXZf0F4GLSX1QXBUgPXhqg  where he does a series of "Critical Thinking videos" which are very informative about it.  At this early stage, since this appears to be man-made and created to spread quickly, the best approach seems to be to fortify your immune system.  Vitamin C and Chaga mushrooms are highly recommended.  Also, since the coronavirus has aspects of HIV, some Chinese doctors have had success in treating it with HIV protease inhibitors.  Chinese doctors have also had success with oxygenating the blood.  Anyway, his Critical Thinking video from February 13 has good information on how to prepare yourself for it.  Keep in mind that since coronavirus is so new,, we are learning more about it every day so it's important to keep up with the most current information.  

I hope the Iraqis fair well with this.  I was just reading how Iran transferred the plaque to Iraq in 1831 and it killed 1/3 of Iraq's population.  I also see from this thread in the News section, that there are 13 confirmed cases in Iran now with 2 deaths, which means it's been in Iran for a while and most likely is already in Iraq.  There's a current theory that coronovirus targets specitic genomes (and therefore races).  Obviously Asians are one of them and also Africans.  If 2 Iranians already died, it might also hit Middle Easterners hard too.  Bear in mind this is only a theory right now, but it's something to think about.  Here's the current chart that shows some of the people who are most susceptible to.  And here's the article that explains it, but since I don't speak medicalese, it was a bit over my head.  Still, I could get the jist of it - even if it is only a theory at this point.   Hopefully they will continue to study this to determine if this is really true, and also to update the chart with more of the world's people.    https://ourfiniteworld.com/2020/02/18/easily-overlooked-issues-regarding-covid-19/

1000 Genomes Project COVID risk

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

In the past they have been hit with many plagues and epidemics. (Most of them have come out of Iran). Even their local greeting that I have mentioned before here that sounds like “Schlonic”, which sounds like sonic but with a shh and L added in.. this translates to “what’s your color?” back when Baghdad had a plague and people were literally turning blue before anyone approached they would ask, “what’s your color?”. To make sure they were ok to get close to.. over time this term morphed into “how are you?”. Every time I say “Schlonic” to my friend now, he answers, “Zien”. I guess Zien means good or ok.. :) 

Anyway, the citizens are scared that Iran is bringing over another plague and they say nothing good comes from the Iranians and they want the Iraqi government to do more in closing borders, etc with Iran to protect them..

It seems it's starting to spread in Iran

Coronavirus: window of containment 'narrowing' after Iran deaths, WHO warns

Vid

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/21/coronavirus-window-of-containment-narrowing-after-iran-deaths-who-warns

• Thanks 2

On 2/17/2020 at 2:40 AM, ranger173 said:

Shhhhhhhhh....That's not supposed to be spread around...All you just whistleblowed in your post....Shhhhhh...

Now PTB  will be all over you, ranger.....

• Haha 2

Vitamin C is the future of health care.

studies have shown it is very affective at boosting the immune system and allowing our bodies to fight the flu and win.

to fight all diseases and win.

the studies are out there, the internet makes it possible for all to discover and read.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1