Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

11 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks GregHi for doing this. Has there been a decrease in the availability or denomination of the dinar. Was interested to know how much the CBI has pulled in and if it is more chunky money out there being used vs newer larger notes. 

Hey Chuck.. good question! I’ll ask him if his friends are having a hard time getting Dinar there..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, GregHi said:

Is there anything the new PM can do to win over the protestors? NO.. he said Allawi has already been negotiating on the number of Kurds in the new GOI with Barzani, he said Allawi has been negotiating with others as well so the corruption remains..

If Sadr were killed tomorrow would most Iraqi Shia be happy or upset? Happy! He said Sadr has betrayed more than once and most of the Shia in how he flip flops on issues and he is exposed for what he is, one of the reasons he now spends most of his time in Iran..

Thanks Greg, this confirms my suspicion about their acceptance of Allawi. I'm trying to be optimistic about him, but he'll probably end up compromising at times. I do think he'll do some good, such as proceeding with the reforms.

As for Sadr, I think his days are numbered.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

So I asked my friend the 2 other questions tonight..

is there somebody in particular that the protestors really want to be PM or move up to lead and he said the favorite of the protestors is probably a guy named (I hope I am spelling this right) Sheikh Ali.. and then my friend said, he is a clown but the protestors like him.. lol

Are the people seeing a reduction in the amount of dinars in the street or in circulation and he said he didn’t think there was any kind of shortage or hasn’t heard that they are harder to get now but he will ask his friends when he talks to them..

I hope that helps some. Any more questions just let me know..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

is there somebody in particular that the protestors really want to be PM or move up to lead and he said the favorite of the protestors is probably a guy named (I hope I am spelling this right) Sheikh Ali.. and then my friend said, he is a clown but the protestors like him.. lol

Are the people seeing a reduction in the amount of dinars in the street or in circulation and he said he didn’t think there was any kind of shortage or hasn’t heard that they are harder to get now but he will ask his friends when he talks to them..

Thanks Hi for asking you friend. I feel like we have boots on the ground with your friend or at least a better source for the voice of the people. If there is someone strong that can emerge and not be an Iranian puppet that would be a big push in the right direction. Still think President Trump's bold decision to take out #2 paved a big way forward. We wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 2/12/2020 at 1:06 AM, GregHi said:

Thanks GregHi   big help. 

• Upvote 4

WOW!!! A light bulb just went off inside my head!  (I need to dust in here! ) Seriously, I know why it will never happen "Over Night". There is no such thing. When it's night time in Iraq, it is day time in America. And when its Day time in Iraq, it is Night time in America. So it is NEVER night time in both places at the same time. 

I do  have moments of clarity on a RARE occasion!  :D

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Nah, Smokey Mtn. Dinar, yer just fine and likie the rest of us here and we help each other out.

For the Bicraqi Iraqi, THEIR Work (Yeah, right likie THEY work at ALL :o   :o   :o ) Week starts on Sunday and ends on Thursday with ALL kinds of “holidays” with “days” “off”.

:twothumbs: Have A Great Weekend, Smokey Mtn. Dinar, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova,

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

WOW!!! A light bulb just went off inside my head!  (I need to dust in here! ) Seriously, I know why it will never happen "Over Night". There is no such thing. When it's night time in Iraq, it is day time in America. And when its Day time in Iraq, it is Night time in America. So it is NEVER night time in both places at the same time. 

You are absolutely correct, SMD

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/13/2020 at 6:49 PM, GregHi said:

Info from my Shakira friend

I Think That Her And J-Lo Were Twerking Out A Message In Morse Code ! :o 

Shakira, J-Lo Twerking GIF

Try Paying Close Attention And Don’t Get Distracted By J-Lo’s Nails ..... They’re Fake ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Try Paying Close Attention And Don’t Get Distracted By J-Lo’s Nails ..... They’re Fake ...

Shakira ( whose music I do not personally like) looks sexy indeed...But she happens to be a real shorty

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

I broke the code

says davis for prez of USA 

vote twerk vote for that twerkking davis

i think

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1