Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

6 hours ago, GregHi said:

Tonight my friend told me a little about his experience in Najaf in 2003-2004 when he was an “S2” translator/interrogator (I hope I’m saying that correctly.. maybe an Iraqi veteran can correct me if I’m wrong). Anyway,, His dislike for Sadr is obvious he said we (the US), should have killed him back then. He said the Marines and Army were closing in on Sadr in 2003-2004 in Najaf and just about to take him out, as he was hiding in a shrine in the old part of Najaf. Sistani had been away in another Country recovering from an illness and returned to Najaf and convinced the US forces not to go into the holy shrine and pull back due to the bad image of killing him in a holy place.. Then Sadr left and went to Iran. so anyway I thought that was interesting.. I like hearing about his first account experiences.

I could never understand why the US didn't take out Sadr. His Mahdi Army killed a lot of our guys, which we still owe him for. It's never too late.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Kenny_Logins said:

I could never understand why the US didn't take out Sadr. His Mahdi Army killed a lot of our guys, which we still owe him for. It's never too late.

:twothumbs: I Agree, Kenny_Logins, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Pretty SURE Sadr is a "cultural" "site" (where ever Sadr is :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: ) AND HAS A TOMAHAWK OR TWO LOCKED, LOADED, AND FIXED ON HIM VIA HIS VERY OWN DEDICATED SATELLITES!!!

Knock out a FEW of his "buddies", TOO, JUST LIKIE Qasem Soleimani!!!

WHO, pray tell, COULD SAY NO TO THAT???!!!

OR...................................................................................................................

Paul Revere AND The Raiders......................................................................

They took the whole Cherokee nation
Put us on this reservation
Took away our ways of life
The tomahawk and the bow and knife
Took away our native tongue
And taught their English to our young
And all the beads we made by hand
Are nowadays made in Japan
Cherokee people, Cherokee tribe
So proud to live, so proud to die
They took the whole Indian nation
Locked us on this reservation
Though I wear a shirt and tie
I'm still part redman deep inside
But maybe someday when they learn
Cherokee nation will return, will return, will return, will return, will return.

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cherokee Nation HAS RETURNED WITH "advanced" TOMAHAWK "weaponry" AND WILL CUT THEIR HEARTS OUT (figuratively, of course) ON IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Ah YES the Hellfire missile, the sushi maker!! Love it!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Sadr WILL BE "soldered" TO HIS "surroundings"!!!

:o   :o   :o

Compliments OF A Tomahawk (or two) OR Hell Fire (or two) OR WHATEVER (or two)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree, Kenny_Logins, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Pretty SURE Sadr is a "cultural" "site" (where ever Sadr is :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: ) AND HAS A TOMAHAWK OR TWO LOCKED, LOADED, AND FIXED ON HIM VIA HIS VERY OWN DEDICATED SATELLITES!!!

OR...................................................................................................................

Paul Revere AND The Raiders......................................................................

Cherokee nation will return, will return, will return, will return, will return.

The Cherokee Nation HAS RETURNED WITH "advanced" TOMAHAWK "weaponry" AND WILL CUT THEIR HEARTS OUT (figuratively, of course) ON IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

This Cherokee Woman says Thank You! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

End Quote

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Big time Paul Revere and the Raiders fan - Kicks, Hungry, Good Thing, and Just like me to name a few.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

This Cherokee Woman says Thank You! 

:twothumbs: Thank You!, Smokey Mtn. Dinar, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I had a REAL part Choctaw (NOT THEE ELIZABETH WARREN POCAHONTAS TYPE) friend that has since passed on that served during The Korean War. A REALLY great friend to have!

I have another REAL part Choctaw (NOT THEE ELIZABETH WARREN POCAHONTAS TYPE) friend TODAY that is a REALLY great friend AND is ALSO a great friend to have!

Funny, when I would mention one Choctaw friend to another (didn't know each other) EACH one was "suspicious" OF THEE "other".

Iya STILL do NOT know what was going on THERE!!!

59 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Big time Paul Revere and the Raiders fan - Kicks, Hungry, Good Thing, and Just like me to name a few.

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Pretty SURE the Cherokees WILL make "short" "work" of what NEEDS doin'!!!

Advanced "electronic" "weaponry" AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You!, Smokey Mtn. Dinar, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I had a REAL part Choctaw (NOT THEE ELIZABETH WARREN POCAHONTAS TYPE) friend that has since passed on that served during The Korean War. A REALLY great friend to have!

I have another REAL part Choctaw (NOT THEE ELIZABETH WARREN POCAHONTAS TYPE) friend TODAY that is a REALLY great friend AND is ALSO a great friend to have!

Funny, when I would mention one Choctaw friend to another (didn't know each other) EACH one was "suspicious" OF THEE "other".

Iya STILL do NOT know what was going on THERE!!!

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!, ChuckFinley, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Pretty SURE the Cherokees WILL make "short" "work" of what NEEDS doin'!!!

Advanced "electronic" "weaponry" AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Right back at you.  :tiphat:

Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So tonight he told me some info from solemania. He said over the weekend during the regular protests that Sadr “security” abruptly left the area. He said once they were gone black SUVs rolled in and started kicking out the protestors and the shooting them. But they are resilient.. Even though the group burned down their Make shift camps, the protestors returned with brinks and mortar to rebuild their camp.. kind of reminds me of the 3 little pigs story.. lol

• Thanks 11
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, GregHi said:

So tonight he told me some info from solemania. He said over the weekend during the regular protests that Sadr “security” abruptly left the area. He said once they were gone black SUVs rolled in and started kicking out the protestors and the shooting them. But they are resilient.. Even though the group burned down their Make shift camps, the protestors returned with brinks and mortar to rebuild their camp.. kind of reminds me of the 3 little pigs story.. lol

Thank you GregHi!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thank you GregHi for bringing over these first hand accounts. Very enlightening to hear the real story of people on the ground. God bless those people struggling for freedom. 

• Upvote 5

On 1/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, GregHi said:

Thanks mate love hearing from real boots on the ground...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thank you all for the nice comments regarding my friends intel.. I appreciate them.. Just want to make sure that people know, my Shia friend is from Najaf, but has lived here in the US for a few years now. He served as a lower level translator over there. So when we talk about current events, he tells me about his past experience there and his friends and family’s current experiences there. He gets his info from his friends on Facebook and talks to his family over the phone or FaceTime there. I don’t want anyone to think he himself is actually in Iraq now, but of course he is close to being actual boots on the ground there through his friends and family.. ;)

Had to Emerald you for that rube.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thank you all for the nice comments regarding my friends intel.. I appreciate them.. Just want to make sure that people know, my Shia friend is from Najaf, but has lived here in the US for a few years now. He served as a lower level translator over there. So when we talk about current events, he tells me about his past experience there and his friends and family’s current experiences there. He gets his info from his friends on Facebook and talks to his family over the phone or FaceTime there. I don’t want anyone to think he himself is actually in Iraq now, but of course he is close to being actual boots on the ground there through his friends and family.. ;)

Appreciate honesty and it’s missing on most forums...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I sent a text to my friend this morning to see if he could confirm Allawi is the new PM and he just replied. He said “Yes, it’s true!” He said, and remember this is just his opinion and bleak outlook on things.. “like I said before, it won’t change anything”.. meaning the GOI will remain corrupt.. I then asked him if the protestors were upset from the news? And his reply was “Yes they are”..

His responses are really what we expected but just kind of confirmed how the people feel about the whole situation.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2