Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

40 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

HAHAHAHA 🤣

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

LMFAO

Was your barter that night. Part of my contract states that i can not to discuss what takes place within in the President`s residence . I will say my tips doubled that night and I got a  free botox treatment.  I keep the tips and declined the botox, as the treatment  was for below the belt line. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:01 AM, KristiD said:

Well, it's tought to understand her for sure.  Some people have said that Nancy is trying to set herself up with a compentency issue because in the future, she (along with Biden, Schiff and so many others) will likely be held accountable for stealing millions and millions of US dollars that were given to other countries (largely through NGOs) which were then funnelled back to them and their relatives (like Hunter Biden getting millions from Burisma, and Joe Biden getting $900,000 for lobbying also from Burisma).  The theory goes that Nancy will try to claim brain problems and therefore she's not responsible for her actions.  I think that's a possibility, but my guess is that she's she's old and is cracking under the stress so her mind gets befuddled - more so at some times than others.  Anyway...... that's one theory about it.

Now that’s an excellent translation and theory. Thank you @KristiD 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just my thoughts so bear with me... I’m trying to connect the dots on how this will all go down.

i think what is going to happen very soon may not be a major physical attack like we are thinking but rather a major cyber kind of attack on the financial system. Kim Clement said the financial system would collapse in the Middle East when the Dinar RVs and we have heard Pompeau saying that Iran has “advanced cyber attack capabilities” (possibly setting things up for when this happens). I think if Iran doesn’t do something like that, the US may, and blame Iran for it. This will possibly start a global size reset or something that effects our financial markets also.

Just my opinion and thoughts. Hopefully it doesn’t sound to much like a conspiracy theory.. ;) please don’t kill me. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

Good points Greg. Here's what I think will happen. Nothing! If Iran is not careful we will ruin them financially. The sanctions are killing them. They went from selling millions of barrels of crude per day down to 250,000 BPD, so that is a huge loss of money. We know where ALL their refineries and oil fields are and can easily reach and destroy them. So if they want to be completely ruined, then try something dumb. The ball is in their court. They can rattle the sword all they want but taking a poorly thought out action would be their ruin. JMHO!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Now that Iran has responded by firing missiles into Iraqi basses that House US and international troops, I would love to see this kind of response from Trump:

Hey GOI Iraq, Iran just violated your sovereignty and launch several mussels into your basses in Your Country. These basses housed our US Soldiers. We (The US) expects to see a retaliation from Iraq to Iran because of this act! If you are unwilling or unable to react to this threat on your basses, we will take care of the threat for you and replace the entire Iraqi GOI with those leaders chosen by the citizens that can defend Iraq against such attacks in the future.. You have 72 hours!!

Just my thoughts and I will talk to my Shia friend about it tonight, but I would love to see that..

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Very Brief conversation tonight in passing..

my friends opinion is there is no new PM yet..

He also said the killing of the protestors is now a major topic and somebody needs to step in and take the militias and Sadr out permanently.. He thinks Iran is out of options and will soon unleash all the militias to open fire on all the protestors..

all his very heated opinion..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

Very Brief conversation tonight in passing..

my friends opinion is there is no new PM yet..

He also said the killing of the protestors is now a major topic and somebody needs to step in and take the militias and Sadr out permanently.. He thinks Iran is out of options and will soon unleash all the militias to open fire on all the protestors..

all his very heated opinion..

Thanks GregH. Sadr should have been taken out years ago. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/21/2020 at 12:04 AM, GregHi said:

He thinks Iran is out of options and will soon unleash all the militias to open fire on all the protestors..

This is what I've been worried about. When they reach the end of the road in Iraq, they'll take the scorched earth route. I would expect suicide bombings to be among their options.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Tonight my friend told me a little about his experience in Najaf in 2003-2004 when he was an “S2” translator/interrogator (I hope I’m saying that correctly.. maybe an Iraqi veteran can correct me if I’m wrong). Anyway,, His dislike for Sadr is obvious he said we (the US), should have killed him back then. He said the Marines and Army were closing in on Sadr in 2003-2004 in Najaf and just about to take him out, as he was hiding in a shrine in the old part of Najaf. Sistani had been away in another Country recovering from an illness and returned to Najaf and convinced the US forces not to go into the holy shrine and pull back due to the bad image of killing him in a holy place.. Then Sadr left and went to Iran. so anyway I thought that was interesting.. I like hearing about his first account experiences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Tonight my friend told me a little about his experience in Najaf in 2003-2004 when he was an “S2” translator/interrogator (I hope I’m saying that correctly.. maybe an Iraqi veteran can correct me if I’m wrong). Anyway,, His dislike for Sadr is obvious he said we (the US), should have killed him back then. He said the Marines and Army were closing in on Sadr in 2003-2004 in Najaf and just about to take him out, as he was hiding in a shrine in the old part of Najaf. Sistani had been away in another Country recovering from an illness and returned to Najaf and convinced the US forces not to go into the holy shrine and pull back due to the bad image of killing him in a holy place.. Then Sadr left and went to Iran. so anyway I thought that was interesting.. I like hearing about his first account experiences.

I was an S2, not in Iraq. You are on the money. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2