Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

That’s really funny Thugs.  I’m eating my dinner and stopped when I came to your post.  I’ve learned my lesson eating or drinking while reading your posts.  How do you come up with this Shiiiiite.  Too funny.  

I’m glad you posted it again.  It’s new to me.  

• Haha 3

Here is the article I spoke of a couple of days ago From Sistani and my friend translating it..

image.jpeg.d0c2cfcfd27d9322de394cc6352a7eb9.jpeg

The Supreme Religious Authority condemns this sinful attack that targeted a group of fighters in the official Iraqi forces and led to the martyrdom and wounding of a large number of them.  Only the official Iraqi authorities are concerned with dealing with these practices and taking measures to prevent them, and they are called upon to do so and not to make Iraq an arena for settling regional and international accounts and the interference of others in its internal affairs.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, gregp said:

In other words, if y’all would do your job, Uncle Sam wouldn’t have to do it for you.  

Thanks GregHi!

Good morning GregP and Exactly!! If you idiots would protect the American bases, this would have never happened!! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

In taking Thugs lead, I brought in my own chia poo, in anticipation of all the cr@p Luigi will drag in here during 2020.

Come on Iraq. Let's finish this crappy investment. LOL.

Happy New Year everyone!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqdxRgt7gaNzgNv4kVB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

From my Shia friend via text.. An article from Sadr..

him: Alsadr just ordered his militias to stand by to what he called "protect Iraq"

me: Oh wow.. interesting.. does he mean fight the US?

Him: Pretty much yes because he also expressed his condolences to Iran , also he described himself as the leader of the Iraqi opposition forces

me: Sadr May be next..

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, GregHi said:

From my Shia friend via text.. An article from Sadr..

him: Alsadr just ordered his militias to stand by to what he called "protect Iraq"

me: Oh wow.. interesting.. does he mean fight the US?

Him: Pretty much yes because he also expressed his condolences to Iran , also he described himself as the leader of the Iraqi opposition forces

me: Sadr May be next..

image.jpeg

Sadr will be toast. 
Thanks!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Sadr talks out of both sides of his mouth !

Isn’t that what politicians and religious leaders do..?🤔

If you have a politician that doesn’t talk out of both sides of their mouth, you end up with a President that offends and insults everyone. 
Even some of his own party and supporters.😂

Personally, I would rather be offended and insulted than Bull$h_ted. 
Besides, I can’t understand them when they talk out of both sides of their mouths.
Heres an example:

Can someone who speaks BS, please translate what the HECK she is saying!!? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Once again, the US defending it's interests in Iraq because their spineless GOI and military are incapable. But to think Sadr could 'be next' would be unthinkable. Sadr is another Iranian patsy. Now we can expect the GOI to come out AGAIN and denounce the US doing something they didn't have the b@lls to do themselves. They want to be independent, then get rid of Iranian militias and influence yourselves. Again, this recent action does nothing to move our investment forward IMO. Sadly.

:facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Once again, the US defending it's interests in Iraq because their spineless GOI and military are incapable. But to think Sadr could 'be next' would be unthinkable. Sadr is another Iranian patsy. Now we can expect the GOI to come out AGAIN and denounce the US doing something they didn't have the b@lls to do themselves. They want to be independent, then get rid of Iranian militias and influence yourselves. Again, this recent action does nothing to move our investment forward IMO. Sadly.

:facepalm:

Yep...That much is clear, KB.....

Nothing good ahead.......

On 1/2/2020 at 7:24 AM, King Bean said:

In taking Thugs lead, I brought in my own chia poo, in anticipation of all the cr@p Luigi will drag in here during 2020.

Come on Iraq. Let's finish this crappy investment. LOL.

Happy New Year everyone!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqdxRgt7gaNzgNv4kVB

I’m gonna guess this one grows extra fast!! 

• Haha 2

On 1/3/2020 at 10:07 AM, Mr. G said:

Can someone who speaks BS, please translate what the HECK she is saying!!? 

Well, it's tought to understand her for sure.  Some people have said that Nancy is trying to set herself up with a compentency issue because in the future, she (along with Biden, Schiff and so many others) will likely be held accountable for stealing millions and millions of US dollars that were given to other countries (largely through NGOs) which were then funnelled back to them and their relatives (like Hunter Biden getting millions from Burisma, and Joe Biden getting $900,000 for lobbying also from Burisma).  The theory goes that Nancy will try to claim brain problems and therefore she's not responsible for her actions.  I think that's a possibility, but my guess is that she's she's old and is cracking under the stress so her mind gets befuddled - more so at some times than others.  Anyway...... that's one theory about it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, King Bean said:

I think we need to recgonize that much of the current Iraqi government is still pro Iran.  I believe Trump is making progress in getting some of them to pivot to the West (I think that included Mahdi), but it doesn't happen overnight.  And those Iraqi officials that are loyal to Iran and still in office of course will risist anything that hurts Iran.  It's those guys (along with however many Iraqi people there are who also loyal to Iran) that are mad at the US for killing Soleimani.  On the other hand, it appears that a significant number of Iraqis are sick of Iran's interference and want Iran out of Iraq's affairs.  That's one of the protestors main demands.  Hopefully the protestors will succeed in creating that change.

As far as the RV, it was one of the ten original demands from the protestors (though it doesn't seems to be a main priority).  I still think it will likely happen, but it's hard to say how soon.  And I don't think the US-Iran situation is hurting the chances of an RV, so at least that's something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, KristiD said:

The theory goes that Nancy will try to claim brain problems and therefore she's not responsible for her actions.

Honestly, to be faking that would take the acting abilities of Meryl Streep. My guess is that Nancy is just an old, befuddled, over botoxed, power obsessed alcoholic with ill-fitting dentures. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Honestly, to be faking that would take the acting abilities of Meryl Streep. My guess is that Nancy is just an old, befuddled, over botoxed, power obsessed alcoholic with ill-fitting dentures. 

WOW, brief and accurate.   :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

53 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Mmmmm

i think I dated her

• Haha 7
  • Confused 2