Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

GregHi, 

Thank you for sharing.  What a reality check.  Those poor Iraqi citizens having to protest to get the necessities and being shot at!  I pray that things change and the government sees the light and does what needs to be done to give their people a decent life to live.

God shed and share blessings to these people.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Spoke briefly today with my friend. He said regarding the guy that makes the videos in my 1st post, that the Government does not like him because he is exposing to the world the problems they face. This guy is apparently pretty popular, my friend said he has been making Arabic language videos for 4-6 years.. 

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 9

59 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Spoke briefly today with my friend. He said regarding the guy that makes the videos in my 1st post, that the Government does not like him because he is exposing to the world the problems they face. This guy is apparently pretty popular, my friend said he has been making Arabic language videos for 4-6 years.. 

Spot on!

Don’t quit your day job people. Or nights. 😁😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Briefly spoke to my Shia friend tonight. He told me Trade bank of Iraq is mainly a Kurdish bank and has more of an international reach. He also said that changing out the PM really does nothing if his cabinet is not being thrown out also.. He said there were a lot of people that died in Najaf over the last few days and the Gov is doing nothing about it. He is telling his friends that live there stop going to the protest, they might lose their life. He was not happy about the recent events..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Gregg. Would the replacement PM not pick new appointees to his Cabinet ? This is bare minimum for a incoming leader of a nation, of Iraq. This is something every new leader should have, a cabinet full of the people he wants and rust. People that will work towards the PM agenda,  if not then out you go. As President Trump and Obama have had.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Gregg. Would the replacement PM not pick new appointees to his Cabinet ? This is bare minimum for a incoming leader of a nation, of Iraq. This is something every new leader should have, a cabinet full of the people he wants and rust. People that will work towards the PM agenda,  if not then out you go. As President Trump and Obama have had.

Kevin, I don’t know.. We spoke about the difference in him submitting his resignation to the President vs to Parliament. He seemed to think he avoided his ministers getting the axe temporarily because he had the parliament vote him out, So it really had no effect immediately on his COM.. maybe the new PM will replace the ministers but I won’t be immediately today I guess as if he had submitted his resignation to the President.. Not sure if he is right about that or not. He was just not happy that in his view real change did not happen yet.. We shall see..

Edited by GregHi
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

Kevin, I don’t know.. We spoke about the difference in him submitting his resignation to the President vs to Parliament. He seemed to think he avoided his ministers getting the axe temporarily because he had the parliament vote him out, So it really had no effect immediately on his COM.. maybe the new PM will replace the ministers but I won’t be immediately today I guess as if he had submitted his resignation to the President.. Not sure if he is right about that or not. He was just not happy that in his view real change did not happen yet.. We shall see..

Thanks for the great info and dialogue NYK and GregHi.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5