Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction & Currency Exchange Rates - Thursday - 11/21/2019

ronscarpa

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

:bump: that, trust you and your family are doing well. 

Thank ChuckFinley we are going well with ups and downs like most. It will nice to one day see this long wait over. I have given  thought after my earlier post to how Iraq will determine their time line of the 45 days the have set for the mammoth reform package. Will the days be consecutive or will they be counted based on days they “Actually” work .. We must be ever mindful this is Iraq. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

( IQD Rates - Updated: Friday - 11/22/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 11-19-2019)
1199.406 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)    (NOTE: rates were out of compliance for 3 days starting 11-5-2019

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, murd11 said:

Didn't one of the gurus say this week that the auctions were done, Ron. How can you bring completely opposite stories within a couple days of each other. You are just finding stuff on internet just to fill space sometimes. Why not just report facts that you truly believe in

Actually three G's quoted a statement made by a CBI representative in response to the peoples demands; but in Iraq, nothing spoken can be relied upon, until what was said actually happens...!  Plus, you have to realize, I'm posting THEIR OPINIONS, which are based upon their perspectives (or paradigms) interpreting events. That's what the whole Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar Forum represents - OPINIONS & PERSPECTIVES.  No one has to agree.  I hope this answers your questions.  RON :twothumbs: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, murd11 said:

Why report untruths when you know its worthless information. You are just feeding their garbage frenzy. You are a smart man, why lower yourself to their level.

Am I getting red rubies for calling Ron Scarpa a smart man? He's smarter than most of you. Don't be so hard on him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7