Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 November 2019

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, paperboy said:

How about another subject to disagree (discuss) about?    Stuffing vs Dressing?  

I vote for dressing.   If you live in the south anywhere, I'm pretty sure dressing is the preferred choice.      LOL      Lets take a vote.   :)   

I hear yah there paperboy...but let’s take it one step further...”inside or out”?  Do you want your stuffing/dressing cooked “inside the bird or outside”?  😳
I was a hardcore “inside the bird guy till my wife wife convinced me with this simple fact...she said...” I can make twice as much stuffing/dressing outside the bird as inside”. Well my momma didn’t raise no fools...serve up that double portion with lots of gravy on top and some sweet potatoes and cranberries on the side! Lawrd I made myself hungry! 😋

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, paperboy said:

I vote for dressing.   If you live in the south anywhere, I'm pretty sure dressing is the preferred choice.      LOL      Lets take a vote.   :)   

How many times may I vote??? 😁 It IS dressing! 😁. Yes RodandStaff, outside and I want celery in mine. 😋

Edited by Bama Girl
Additional info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, paperboy said:

Okayyyyyy, :lol: so being the good southern gentleman that I am, I must admit that I'm ashamed I 

didn't know the difference. So I looked it up and laughed my butt off when I remembered @RodandStaff post. See a real southerner doesn't think about

"what kind of" (And most certainly no trucker does) as much as HOW MUCH.

But I've got to post what the difference is,

Stuffing vs. Dressing: Is There Actually a Difference?

The one glaring technical difference I found between the two is how they're cooked. According to most dictionaries, stuffing is defined as “a mixture used to stuff another food, traditionally poultry, before cooking.” Whereas dressing is cooked in a pan outside of the turkey cavity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 11/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, paperboy said:

Instigator! 

• Haha 5

LOL -   It's about time we had some healthy FUN discussions & disagreements around here.   Yes, dressing is definitely OUTSIDE the bird!     (inside it gets too soupy).   And it's gotta have celery!    And alot of other goodies too.   

Happy Thanksgiving to All, regardless of where you stuff your dressing.   😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, paperboy said:

LOL -   It's about time we had some healthy FUN discussions & disagreements around here.   Yes, dressing is definitely OUTSIDE the bird!     (inside it gets too soupy).   And it's gotta have celery!    And alot of other goodies too.   

Happy Thanksgiving to All, regardless of where you stuff your dressing.   😍

My second wife used to put oysters in her dressing. :wacko: Had a lot to do with her being my Second wife not current:lmao:

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1