Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Lt. Col. Vindman Wore His Dress Uniform

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So cops in Denver speak 4 languages......good one.....how was it that your friend was familiar with the dialect of 4 languages?....what language did your friend speak?......and of course you must speak that language as well?

Somethings just don't add up....in addition to the lipstick reference.....pigs can't fly either....      CL

Wait a minute, I speak 4 language's. 

English 

A little German 

A little Japanese 

But I'm perfectly fluent in Starbucks 

"I'd like a vente quad shot latte with soy milk please " :lmao::lmao:

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So cops in Denver speak 4 languages......good one.....how was it that your friend was familiar with the dialect of 4 languages?....what language did your friend speak?......and of course you must speak that language as well?

Somethings just don't add up....in addition to the lipstick reference.....pigs can't fly either....      CL

Yes...Very good...I said they were / are multi-lingual which is absolutely commendable....I told the story as I deemed my buddy's reaction funny.....

And anyway... by the sound he was able to detect the languages spoken ( parlez vous francaise, Sprechen Sie Deutsch, habla espanol?)...But he didn't speak any of those...Of course he had an idea of what was going on...Obviously so

Again in the post above I did compliment the officers for being multi-lingual

When he got back I read the paper he was handed and told him

Another funny thing ( if you will) is that when he got back to Italy he enrolled to the University and chose English studies...He became a Professor of English and  worked as such for many years ...He became very good in teaching both language and Literature....He retired  this year......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wait a minute, I speak 4 language's. 

English 

A little German 

A little Japanese 

"I'd like a vente quad shot latte with soy milk please " :lmao::lmao:

That's fantastic, LGD

I'd love myself to learn some basic ( at least) Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin) and Arabic

But it's going to be tough now at the age and with the memory of an almost 63 y.o.

I speak English ( which I love) and Portuguese, some Spanish and am able to understand some French ( I can read it as it's very similar to Italian)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, umbertino said:

That's fantastic, LGD

I'd love myself to learn some basic ( at least) Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin) and Arabic

But it's going to be tough now at the age and with the memory of an almost 63 y.o.

I speak English ( which I love) and Portuguese, some Spanish and am able to understand some French ( I can read it as it's very similar to Italian)

Then you're doing good. It's necessary in today's world to at the very least attempt to learn many languages. 

• Thanks 2

On 11/21/2019 at 6:35 AM, Shabibilicious said:

It's utterly remarkable the level of hypocrisy in Trump land.  He absolutely made an attempt to get dirt on his political rival through a foreign government (Political in nature)  The Lt. Col., who's job it is to listen to those calls as a deterrent for such behavior, is required to report issues in those calls that don't pass the smell test, i.e. (Protecting our Democracy).  

GO RV, then BV

Observe you camp before making comments about the other side because I believed your camp is beyond helped right now.  I gave you ruby so you know how I felt about your comments. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

"I'd like a vente quad shot latte with soy milk please

Vente Pike  2 equals, no stopper! (it gets stuck in my throat when i chug it down and is a wooly booger to get out!)

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Then you're doing good. It's necessary in today's world to at the very least attempt to learn many languages. 

I do agree.....And communication among People  of diff. Countries is one of the ways to get to a better understanding ( and also respect hopefully) globally speaking......JMHO

"I'd like a vente quad shot latte with soy milk please " 

End Quote

Anyway..."latte" is Italian for milk

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1