Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Lt. Col. Vindman Wore His Dress Uniform

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

In the words of HRC.....nothing burger so far....

Think about this.....there has been a long wait for the FISA and IG release......just 2 days before this Impeachment was started by Pelosi it was announced those reports were imminent.....what better way to side track that.....just proceed on with the inquiry......

Of course they didn't count on the transcript being released.....nor that the reports can be held as long as they need to be.....

The left is already messing up their own 2020 election process by following this course of action..

Any chance they are being played by Trump?    CL

Which transcript....the White House redacted one that Trump keeps touting?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And witness after witness after witness has corroborated everything the whistleblower claimed. How is that ludicrous? That’s like Fred saw me take the last cookie from the cookie jar. Fred told his brother who told his friend Clay that I had my hand in the cookie jar. Clay tells my mother I had my hand in the cookie jar. I say yeah mom I had my hand in the cookie jar. But it’s ok because it was hearsay!.......ludicrous ok! Lol

Everything the whistleblower claimed was in the 5 page transcript.....he has a right to his opinion.....as we all do.

The facts are in the transcript.....and if this gets to the Senate....the Presiding Supreme Court Justice Kennedy won't allow hearsay or second hand information to be entered into record......just how the Judicial system works......

That's why I believe Pelosi will cut this off......she can't win....and the longer it goes the more it hurts her parties 2020 election process......

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

That's why I believe Pelosi will cut this off......she can't win....and the longer it goes the more it hurts her parties 2020 election process...

I don't know CL. They have backed themselves into a corner. They are damned if they do or damned if they don't. If she cuts it off, then she admits they were wrong and President Trump was right. She can't do that. When it goes to the Senate, then the real truth comes out with real court proceedings. None of the kangaroo court crap that shifty has been doing. Either way, the people will see that this is nothing more than a coup. Of course, I am sure they are working on chapter 3 at this very moment.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Everything the whistleblower claimed was in the 5 page transcript.....he has a right to his opinion.....as we all do.

The facts are in the transcript.....and if this gets to the Senate....the Presiding Supreme Court Justice Kennedy won't allow hearsay or second hand information to be entered into record......just how the Judicial system works......

That's why I believe Pelosi will cut this off......she can't win....and the longer it goes the more it hurts her parties 2020 election process......

CL

I would agree with you but this is not a judicial process. He is going to get impeached. But it will die in the Senate. To many Republican Senators will be trying to save their seats and not the constitution.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey Caz,

Did you have a problem with "Barry's" treatment of law enforcement and voice your concern at the time, as you are now?.....If so, what makes the Right's treatment of a decorated Soldier any different, and or less disturbing?.....Different political party allegiance perhaps?

GO RV, then BV

Shabs - Yes I did/do have a problem with any POTUS that is disrespectful to our military or law enforcement. Only difference between Barry & Trump IMO was Barry criticized those for their actions in the line of duty.....Trump critisizium was more on the personal level - IMO

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Simply putting on a uniform and sucking off the American *** for 20 years doesn't make you a hero or honorable. 

That idiot has proven himself to be a liar and to give NO REGARD for his superiors when it suits him. Furthermore, his constant crying about comments on Twitter strongly suggest that he's the kind of COWARD who would turn and run leaving your sorry butt alone on the battlefield. 

I do agree that there are "idiots" everywhere...doesn't matter what sheeps clothing they wear. Example -  IMO Carter & Barry were idiots that hid behind the Presidential Seal

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

Jim Hoft? Who in the hell is this guy? Calling Chris Wallace a never Trumper. Like I said before, you keep posting these asinine tweets from the radical right wing wack o doos! Just as bad as the Democratic left wing wack o doos!

Never mind I got it! You keep posting this crap! Lol

The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website founded by former corporate executive Jim Hoft, who is also a principal writer.[1] Often cited by such "scholars" as Matt Drudge, it holds a strong pro-Trump[2] stance, is anti-liberal, and has occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

As always you bring great content......I'd bet I'm the only one other than you that watched the entire video....it is excellent!

Some additional facts on Vindman......

He did complete Ranger training........he was not well liked because he didn't work well with others.....during training there is a peer evaluation program......teammates wanted him gone......but, he had a valuable skill set.....he spoke Russian and Ukrainian....he became a Ranger...

Oddly with his citations he has no Bronze Star....which can be awarded for Merit or Valor....this would be a typical award for successful command during a combat deployment......

We know he was in a combat zone.......because he has a Purple Heart.......what is that story?

The vehicle he was in received fire.......in his own words the other day he mentioned he was back to work the next day.......he must be some tough SOB......

Seems Vindman was responsible for writing up the after action report......in it he recommended himself, and others involved for a Purple Heart.......his injury.....a ringing in the ears......something a kin to tinnitus....

Reminds me of John Kerry spending 4 months in Nam.....receiving 3 Purple Hearts......you can't make this stuff up......

Now some opinion.....

Vindman did not follow the chain of command......(actually a fact)......he could be discharged for that.....

He is also the individual that leaked to the whistleblower.....and who has led the country down this path......he is no hero.....

Lastly....    if after this inquiry Congress holds a vote to impeach.....(and I don't think they will).....if impeached the process moves to the Senate......

Impeachment in Congress is a Political event........in the Senate it becomes Judicial......with the lead Justice of the Supreme Court presiding......hear say and second hand knowledge don't cut it in a court of law......so throw out the majority of what you've seen so far.......throw out Vindmans opinions all together.......we have the transcript.....

It will be a quick and embarrassing trial for the left.....

And there is today.......the left had a big debate last night....party members all working hard to be elected.....and what are the networks concentrating on....impeach......

All disgusting in my mind...

Hey CL, I thought Vindmand cut himself opening a can of bean using a P38 in a combat zone!! Thus, the Purple Heart, (the John F'ing Kerry type)!!

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

Jim Hoft? Who in the hell is this guy? Calling Chris Wallace a never Trumper. Like I said before, you keep posting these asinine tweets from the radical right wing wack o doos! Just as bad as the Democratic left wing wack o doos!

Please tone down the rhetoric and insults. You are capable of making your point without, "asinine tweets", and "posting this crapcomments. They're rude and disrespectful to the people who post. 

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

Never mind I got it! You keep posting this crap! Lol

The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website founded by former corporate executive Jim Hoft, who is also a principal writer.[1] Often cited by such "scholars" as Matt Drudge, it holds a strong pro-Trump[2] stance, is anti-liberal, and has occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please tone down the rhetoric and insults. You are capable of making your point without, "asinine tweets", and "posting this crapcomments. They're rude and disrespectful to the people who post. 

All anybody can hope for is equal rules for all.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh kind of like when you tell someone to “Stop acting like a dweeb” Then say I wasn’t calling you a dweeb I just said don’t act like one. Hiding behind syntax don’t cut it either. It’s rude and disrespectful to the people who post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All anybody can hope for is equal rules for all.

GO RV, then BV 

Working on it.

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Oh kind of like when you tell someone to “Stop acting like a dweeb” Then say I wasn’t calling you a dweeb I just said don’t act like one. Hiding behind syntax don’t cut it either. It’s rude and disrespectful to the people who post. 

Correct.  Not just talking to you but to all of us, myself included. 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, gregp said:

You disgrace the military and your chain of command. Full on embarrassment to Dinar Vets.  This is past a joke. 

On 11/20/2019 at 3:10 PM, gregp said:

FYI I RUBIED YOUR DUMB ZZ

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Working on it.

Correct.  Not just talking to you but to all of us, myself included. 

Awesome, LGD....hope everybody gets the memo.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks Shabs, we can agree on that. I am tired of 2 sets of rules in our society today. One for the political class and elites who can do and say ANYTHING and virtually pay no price and everyone else who if you drop a fingernail on the street you get sent to jail for littering.

Once in 1977  the buddy I was touring the US with  went out alone and took a short walk in Denver...I stayed in the hotel as I was very tired due to 15 hrs ride on the bus...He , who didn't speak good English at the time, came back after maybe 20 minutes and handed me a paper which stated he was to present himself in a Denver civil court within 30 days or there'd be consequences....

So I asked him what the world he had done  in such a small amount of time for getting in trouble...He told me that he was walking ( it was maybe 11:00 pm) and decided to cross the street without looking at the sign as he saw there was no cars and nobody in sight...Jay-walking.....

Immediately a police car just out of nowhere showed up and he got stopped....He didn't have ID on him, either....

Those Denver cops are really special as they are multi-lingual...They talked to him in english first but he said he didn't understand.....So they talked to him also in : german, french and spanish...But he said he didn't understand...In the end they gave him that paper and he was scared shxxless when he got back to the hotel...

He asked me " Does that mean Denver is going to be off limits for me from now on?"

Edited by umbertino

16 hours ago, umbertino said:

Once in 1977  the buddy I was touring the US with  went out alone and took a short walk in Denver...I stayed in the hotel as I was very tired due to 15 hrs ride on the bus...He , who didn't speak good English at the time, came back after maybe 20 minutes and handed me a paper which stated he was to present himself in a Denver civil court within 30 days or there'd be consequences....

So I asked him what the world he had done  in such a small amount of time for getting in trouble...He told me that he was walking ( it was maybe 11:00 pm) and decided to cross the street without looking at the sign as he saw there was no cars and nobody in sight...Jay-walking.....

Immediately a police car just out of nowhere showed up and he got stopped....He didn't have ID on him, either....

Those Denver cops are really special as they are multi-lingual...They talked to him in english first but he said he didn't understand.....So they talked to him also in : german, french and spanish...But he said he didn't understand...In the end they gave him that paper and he was scared shxxless when he got back to the hotel...

He asked me " Does that mean Denver is going to be off limits for me from now on?"

So cops in Denver speak 4 languages......good one.....how was it that your friend was familiar with the dialect of 4 languages?....what language did your friend speak?......and of course you must speak that language as well?

Somethings just don't add up....in addition to the lipstick reference.....pigs can't fly either....      CL

• Like 1