Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scientist Address Climate - by John Stossel - 6 minutes

bigwave

Agreed that the world ending in 12 years is most likely BS ( I hope)...

But that does not change the fact there is a huge problem which needs to be addressed ASAP and most seriously and effectively ( by changing  a lot of stuff)......

It's our planet / our home  we're talking about ...And it's our lives and esp our sons and daughters' and their children......Let's not be selfish......

• Thanks 2

Climate emergency: world 'may have crossed tipping points’

Warning of ‘existential threat to civilisation’ as impacts lead to cascade of unstoppable events

Damian Carrington Environment editor

Wed 27 Nov 2019 18.00 GMT

3413.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=310055f48834905b5008313cfbe925cc
‘Part of the west Antarctic ice sheet may be in irreversible retreat,’ said one of the researchers
Photograph: Handout/AFP/Getty Images

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, umbertino said:

Climate emergency: world 'may have crossed tipping points’

Warning of ‘existential threat to civilisation’ as impacts lead to cascade of unstoppable events

Damian Carrington Environment editor

Wed 27 Nov 2019 18.00 GMT

3413.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=310055f48834905b5008313cfbe925cc
‘Part of the west Antarctic ice sheet may be in irreversible retreat,’ said one of the researchers
Photograph: Handout/AFP/Getty Images

This can't be true it snowed in Denver yesterday!!!

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Umbertino, PLEEEEZE!! Don't be that gullible.

Hello...I know you mean well,md......

I only say....Let's talk about this in a few years from now and  see who has been gullible...If it's me then I'll take the blame for sure......Word

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

.Let's talk about this in a few years from now and  see who has been gullible...If it's me then I'll take the blame for sure......Word

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back." -- Carl Sagan

"The real deniers are people who think our climate was and should remain static and unchanging." -- Paul Driessen and Chris Skates

"Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket." -- Eric Hoffer, The Temper of Our Time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

let's see who has been gullible

Okay - Umbertino

I swipped the above quotes and picture from Michael Rivero's site: What Really Happened.

He has been collection information for years:

Just spend 5 - 8 minutes and scroll down and look at some articles. Read a few if you have time.

Then we can, if you wish discuss some more.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/climategate.php

I dare you.

I want to be safe but when "scientist" change their base from global warming to global cooling, back to globe warming and now "climate change" I'm not buying it.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The charlatan is right in front of you Umbertino. It is that drummed up cult you follow called climate change, global warming, whatever the phrase da jour these mentally ill liberals use to con you into following them, gladly and freely opening your wallet, dropping your pants, bending over while grabbing your ankles and saying "Thank you sir, may I have another". Again, how condescendingly arrogant for ANY man to think we can change something the size of the earth and its climate. Too many occurrences of the enormous power of the earth versus the minute power of man to believe that. Also it is NOTHING but a scare tactic for all the global elites to rule over you and the rest of the naive world civilization. NOT ONE prediction these moronic fools have made has come true. They cannot even tell us with any accuracy where a hurricane is tracking, yet we are suppose to believe they can save the world. Geeez.:facepalm2:

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

The charlatan is right in front of you Umbertino. It is that drummed up cult you follow called climate change, global warming, whatever the phrase da jour these mentally ill liberals use to con you into following them, gladly and freely opening your wallet, dropping your pants, bending over while grabbing your ankles and saying "Thank you sir, may I have another". Again, how condescendingly arrogant for ANY man to think we can change something the size of the earth and its climate. Too many occurrences of the enormous power of the earth versus the minute power of man to believe that. Also it is NOTHING but a scare tactic for all the global elites to rule over you and the rest of the naive world civilization. NOT ONE prediction these moronic fools have made has come true. They cannot even tell us with any accuracy where a hurricane is tracking, yet we are suppose to believe they can save the world. Geeez.:facepalm2:

So.....basically, you are saying we need to give our politicians more money and rely on them to figure it out?  (I'm feeling a little sarcastic this am)   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

True.....Now it only remains to be seen and checked thoroughly who is the charlatan (s) in this specific case / issue / matter.....

And yes Carl Sagan, when alive, was one of the left's faviorites...  

Also please remember your 8th grade since class when you may have learned plants absolutely love CO2 and give us some O2 in return.

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

that drummed up cult

And that "drummed up cult" wants $4.7 TRILLION dollars from We The People; with no accountability. I say no way. They can kiss my :moon-from-car:LOL

Edited by bigwave
finished the post
  • Upvote 1

“The Most Extreme Fires We’ve Ever Seen”: Record Climate-Fueled Wildfires Engulf Australia in Smoke

December 11, 2019

" We are here because we care about the future of our children and their children’s children. We’re going to send a message to our leaders in our country that we are now going to stand up to say, “We are here, and we had enough!”

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/12/11/australia_wildfires_2019_climate_change

Greenland’s ice melting at rate that surpasses scientists’ expectations

December 16, 2019 1:29 PM CST By Jordan Davidson

Large icebergs float away as the sun rises near Kulusuk, Greenland | Felipe Dana/AP

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, umbertino said:

December 16, 2019 1:29 PM CST By Jordan Davidson

Large icebergs float away as the sun rises near Kulusuk, Greenland | Felipe Dana/AP

No way Umbertino... Those are fake pictures for fake news... This conspiracy isn't real and those dying polar bears are just fake props... And besides, if the ice caps melt, we'll just built golf courses there... We only need enough ice for our Mint Juleps.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3