Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have your opinion of President Trump been affect by this?

Well said again Ron. I don't know who gave you the ruby, but I evened you out.

When President Trump ran the first time, he was not in it very long and I believe he did not take it seriously. When he got into the race for this term, something changed him. He has even said this time was different. When going across the country he really got in touch with the people. I truly believe he wants to do what is right for the people of this Great Land! That is why everything is AMERICA FIRST with him. This Nation was founded with GOD being in every aspect of it. For too long evil has been creeping in, slowly eroding the moral values of this Nation. This Nation has been given the chance to right the wrong and set it back on the right path. I agree with Ron, he was appointed this duty by GOD.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I am as liberal as Jesus, so yeah I don't believe he is an honest person, he loves money, a falls god, not people. I do not think he is a good person, that is true, but I am curious how others view him in light of all this damning testimony. How much evidence does a country need to see the week character of this guy? When a person is filled with so much hate and contempt maybe nothing can change that mind. 

I'm not trying to pick an argument, I will say that I see one side of the isle calling the other a lot of names and the other presenting fact after fact of how corrupt our current administration is. It concerns me how conferrable he is with what we use to consider bad influences, while he pushes our long time allies way and how he has been able to create such an unstable world. He has divided America more than any person in my life time and taken advantage of fear, weaponizing it to his benefit. 

The list is long and he has shown me nothing to counter these opinions, only further my belief. 

That being said, I love Obama, that being said, I look back and miss Bush. I love this country and he does not represent this country, nor does he make an effort to represent all that live, love and sacrifice in America. 

Through out my life I have been wrong way more than I have been right (Iraqi Dinar :drunk:)  and I may be wrong here, the problem come with those who view my opinion reaction, with hostility, name calling and anger, instead of conversation and debate. The ONLY way this country will fail is from within, guess what? He talks of civil unrest, war, openly against other Americans.

No I don't care for him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 20

P.S.

Obama was obstructed as well, slapped in the face by a Governor or mayor, something like that and given zero respect by the right as well. I will get red rubies for mentioning his name in a positive light on this site, that's how little respect the right gives him and yet he is more patriotic than trump will ever be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 19

47 minutes ago, utah rock said:

P.S.

Obama was obstructed as well, slapped in the face by a Governor or mayor, something like that and given zero respect by the right as well. I will get red rubies for mentioning his name in a positive light on this site, that's how little respect the right gives him and yet he is more patriotic than trump will ever be.

Sorry rock but you are so deceived..!  Obama is the reason the country is in the state it was in ... he's a globalist through & through, backed by the Soros machine, and now a key part of it. He and his wife despise our country and our flag (caught even on video saying such) - totally unpatriotic. Trump is taking NO SALARY, but donating it. Enough said..!

As for your red rubies, it's what others think of your opinions stated in your comments. (Just so you know, it wasn't me who gave you that red ruby on your first post).  Like it has been said in an old proverb: "it's better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

Best wishes. have a great Thanksgiving (A time to thank Almighty God for the blessings we have). RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Like it has been said in an old proverb: "it's better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

Proverbs 17:28 New International Version (NIV)

28 Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent,
    and discerning if they hold their tongues.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Agree with you Ron. Well said. Thank you. I am with our President and agree wholeheartedly with what you say.

My family is from New York, all the way from Ireland generations ago. My POP grew up in the Bronx and served 23 yrs Air Force. My MOM, born and raised South Carolina.

I'm a proud American and stand for and by my Flag. God, country, guns, and my soul and sword are with God. 

Thanks to all that believe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, utah rock said:

I am as liberal as Jesus, so yeah I don't believe he is an honest person, he loves money, a falls god, not people. I do not think he is a good person, that is true, but I am curious how others view him in light of all this damning testimony. How much evidence does a country need to see the week character of this guy? When a person is filled with so much hate and contempt maybe nothing can change that mind. 

I'm not trying to pick an argument, I will say that I see one side of the isle calling the other a lot of names and the other presenting fact after fact of how corrupt our current administration is. It concerns me how conferrable he is with what we use to consider bad influences, while he pushes our long time allies way and how he has been able to create such an unstable world. He has divided America more than any person in my life time and taken advantage of fear, weaponizing it to his benefit. 

The list is long and he has shown me nothing to counter these opinions, only further my belief. 

That being said, I love Obama, that being said, I look back and miss Bush. I love this country and he does not represent this country, nor does he make an effort to represent all that live, love and sacrifice in America. 

Through out my life I have been wrong way more than I have been right (Iraqi Dinar :drunk:)  and I may be wrong here, the problem come with those who view my opinion reaction, with hostility, name calling and anger, instead of conversation and debate. The ONLY way this country will fail is from within, guess what? He talks of civil unrest, war, openly against other Americans.

No I don't care for him. 

I'm with you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Understand where you are coming from. I am also a globalist and would hope that some day we can all live as one race on this sphere together. As much as I love this country I would love to see our ideas spreed through this planet so that we might move past petty ideas like deities and move to the next stage in our progression towards consciousness. You sound like a religious person and that has thrown me for I don't believe a TRUE God would care about nationality and many of the other areas of contention that are dividing this country. 

I stand for the flag as well but respect the act of taking a knee as well, for THAT IS what freedom is and it does not always look the way you think it might or should. I say you MUST stand for the national anthem I have just done away with the very concept I love my country for, FREEDOM. Can you help me understand that? 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Ron, I have nothing but respect for you, I'm extremely grateful for your contribution to this site and in no way think that you are giving me the reds, I just knew I would get them here. All good I respect the fact that this site is predominately right leaning. I don't come here for my politics, but information about a currency I picked up while in a country is was in when in the military, hoping and praying like you I will some day be able to do good with that money in my community. As far as trump and money goes, we will see. I don't believe the Obama's hate this country but they very well may. That being said, I, individually was happy with the world and times of his presidency, it sounds like you where not and that between you and your God. I am in no way trying to be disrespectful and am thankful for your insight.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Ronscarpa. well said.. I do not live in the US and bear allegiance to another Flag and don’t fully understand your voting system but he made a commitment to

1. America First and 

2. Make America great again,

3  He stands by what he says and holds firm in his conviction.

and he is doing just that and he should be judged on what he is doing not for what he has done in the past. Everyone has regrets and skeletons in their closet. 

He has worked hard to get where he is and he has given much. And he is now working to achieve for the future of America and I really hope he survives this current crisis and that he and his team are given another 4 years beyond this term to make solid what he has set out to do. 

I think many countries would appreciate Donald Trump as their Leader. 

I think that with all the flack he cops he must have  nerves of steel.

Mods delete if you consider inappropriate as it’s JMHO.

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, utah rock said:

A fool is a person who clams to know something for certain for never and always don't exist. Quoting a book from 2000 years ago is foolish to me. This world and it's people have come a long way sense those times, it's time to move forward and use the past for reference not our guide. Be present.

Your entitled to your opinion! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@NoviceInvestor, thank you for your comments. That is exactly why most support him here. He is not a politician and he is not playing the DC game. 

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

Quoting a book from 2000 years ago is foolish to me. This world and it's people have come a long way sense those times, it's time to move forward and use the past for reference not our guide. Be present.

Are you saying we are foolish for quoting the BIBLE? This is what it sounds like. I guess since the world has changed and people have come along way since then, then it’s ok if we do away with the word of GOD? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, 8th ID said:

@NoviceInvestor, thank you for your comments. That is exactly why most support system" rel="">support him here. He is not a politician and he is not playing the DC game. 

Are you saying we are foolish for quoting the BIBLE? This is what it sounds like. I guess since the world has changed and people have come along way since then, then it’s ok if we do away with the word of GOD? 

The Bible is the word of man, not god. Written by men and interpreted by men. Show me evidence that a God wrote any of it please.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

The establishment, R & D both, can not stand that an out sider was duly elected to the highest office of the Globe. We need more people like Donald J. Trump to take over D.C. However that would be so difficult for many like me. A small business man, that when I ask an employee to do something, they just do it. In D.C they never do anything. We should march on these losers and fire them all. Go into their offices and tell them get out, get you personal effects and get the heck out!!!! Starting with Polosi. Then the rest of the ones that do not agree with the Constitution. That is the biggest thing that separates the USA from any other country!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, utah rock said:

The Bible is the word of man, not god. Written by men and interpreted by men. Show me evidence that a God wrote any of it please.

Well, Let's start with the 10-Commandments.

(KJV) Exodus 31:18  And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1