Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:10 PM EST - 11/16/2019

1-16-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   …what Iraq is showing you through their actions is they are waiting on something for the rate change.  They’re waiting as you and I are.  Their actions show you that.  What are they waiting on Who’s in charge?  That’s real easy.  Look at who’s throwing their power around.  Look at who’s doing the most…who shed blood for Iraq Who poured trillions of dollars into Iraq Who’s flexing their muscles around the world?  …It’s Donald Trump’s in charge of the timing of the rate change and I promise you he has an agenda

11-16-2019   Newshound Guru  larryk    I fine it funny how some gurus are saying this will happen any day now.   But if you look at what is going on , I doubt that will happen (anytime soon).

11-16-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE FILE AUCTION CURRENCY OF THE MOST CORRUPT FILES IN IRAQ"    ...so here we hear the same old, same old, same old complaining about the currency auctions and how much money is being stolen from the Iraqi people. Can you see why now the protestors are demanding these auctions to end? Will they get their demands met? To me it seems they MUST get their demands met and this is one of the critical demands. Remember this demand was on their FIRST list of demands.

11-16-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   In order for the dinar to appreciate in value the CBI needs a reason to raise the value.  That reason is an increase in GDP, and inflationary pressure created from significant investment capital.  Only then will the CBI move off the peg and allow the dinar to rise via a float.

11-15-2019   Intel Guru Delta   [Security and stability for the reinstatement]  THIS TIME IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND...REINSTATEMENT FOR SECURITY AND STABILITY...CBI IS MOVING FORWARD AND IMO NEXT WEEK SHOULD BE SOOOOOOOO HOT...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Added at 11:07 PM:

11-16-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready     I see this driven to quick conclusion by at least 3 drivers: Iraq protestors need an RV, imminent implosion of fed fiat money system, and possible implosion of derivatives market. We shall see what the future brings. Hopefully, an RV - and soon.

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

FWIW, From a Friend! 'excerpt',,, While we could have a lot to be thankful for at Thanksgiving this year, it also could be a New Year's  to remember.  We just need to remember that at some point, in the very near future, we are going to have a lot for which to be very grateful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

FWIW, From a Friend! 'excerpt',,, While we could have a lot to be thankful for at Thanksgiving this year, it also could be a New Year's  to remember.  We just need to remember that at some point, in the very near future, we are going to have a lot for which to be very grateful.

:twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

How are you feeling bout all this good sir?

Feeling pretty good about it. I posted when the demonstration first took place that it was about time the citizens stood up for themselves and that if I was in government I would be doing something positive or you could find a few died MPs. I think the GOI better start getting things done and not granting more holidays. It is all about the quality of life and a future. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thinking last night, again, FWIW,  I do feel we are in a different, positive direction! Bogus impeachment hearings, Heres my thoughts,, My guess is the IG Report is perfect storm, cover up for the Global Reset/RV. Its the perfect smoke screen to get, it, started. The report is due out at anytime, Have a Great Day!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4