Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Login blocked

birelkart

In the recent past (last 3 years), when I logged into my account I would get a warning that the site was not secure and advised against proceeding, but it always allowed me to proceed. It's been a few months since I last logged on. Now both Chrome and Internet Explorer block access to the login page claiming Malware alert. Any thoughts?

Edited by birelkart
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 7:49 PM, screwball said:

yep got the same for the first time.....maybe site upgrade or they did not renew their security certificate

Makes me wonder if with all that's been going on in IRAQ whether they are even going to work over there? I never had a problem with password and online access renewals. Sometimes it took two or three emails but now I'm not getting any response. Haven't tried to log on in a while. That would be a whole new issue... WARKA, What a bunch of losers!

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Back online...account all good funds safe for now

I don't know what you are doing Screwball, but both google chrome and IE won't allow access to the login page. Same message...........

onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

23 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I haven't been able to get a response for my request for a new password from these fools!!!

I changed mine before it expired and even though it showed it was now valid until nov 2020, my password still expired when it normally does. Changing it on the warka website did nothing except change the password.

No response yet on getting it renewed...

4 minutes ago, NMP2017 said:

I changed mine before it expired and even though it showed it was now valid until nov 2020, my password still expired when it normally does. Changing it on the warka website did nothing except change the password.

No response yet on getting it renewed...

I don't know how they expect to be a functional institution. Just keep emailing them.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:49 AM, JoeB said:

I send the request only to Mr. Issa and ask him to tell the ebank department to send me a new password as they do not reply to requests sent directly to them. It has worked several times.

Same here.I have been trying for months to get my password, with no luck. And yes, have even tried sending the email request for a new password during their work hours. So far I have received no response from anyone at Warka, and  I have emailed them all several times now. I guess the CBI is not working with them at all any more. 😡

• Mohammed Aliraqi Joe Ali Thanks for asking but I really can't recommend one. Because I don't know about his possible intentions and will he be sincere with you (especially that you're living in another country). But in all cases, the law firm should be a big one because it will be fighting with influential authorities/parties. I suggest that you contact the Iraqi victims of Warkaa on their Arabic Facebook page and discuss the issue of filing a joint lawsuit by the Iraqi and foreign victims. The law firm's fee should be a percentage of what the victims will receive as a result of this lawsuit (don't forget adding the interest rates of the deposits).
    Hide or report this
  • Iraq's Warka Bank Victims
    Iraq's Warka Bank Victims Joe Ali , I have learned that starting a court case will lock up ones account,not that it’s not locked already. What I understand is that Iraqi court has blamed the ICB for this mess and no one can expect to win much going against the government of Iraq in Iraq. However an international law firm can get quit far against them including encumbering the banks assets in the country of the plaintiff. A US court case against them is ideal. Also, depositors are generally not the one paying the legal fees, they get paid by the loser of the case if the case is won. The US being the money center it is has lots of money roots for Iraq, disturbing those roots is an effective force. The question is, is there enough money for such expensive law firm to bother with us and across continents? All friends of this page should check their connections for reaching out and help approach a law firm we can count on.

Hide or report 
  • Mohammed Aliraqi
    Mohammed Aliraqi Iraq's Warka Bank Victims Sometimes lawsuits are based on that the plaintiff doesn't pay anything to the law firm, but the plaintiffs agree with the law firm that the law firm will receive a certain percentage of the plaintiffs' deposits IF the plaintiffs receive them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess I've joined the ranks of those who cannot get their online passwords renewed. Been months now and my emails are being ignored. I'm not sure what changed, nothing on my end, and I've never had a problem before. I do think it's possible all the protests have had an effect on the the way Banks are doing business but as we all know WARKA is impossible to deal with. I'll just keep trying....

Edited by 64jaguar

Since their main website has been down since last sunday, 1 Dec, I'm hoping they are updating all the info on it for their grand re-opening! :)

I keep sending my password renewal request too,,,

FYI - I took a quick look and their domain expired at the end of Nov so they need to renew it

Edited by NMP2017

So far no luck. Thanks to other posters, I was able to access the login page on my phone and an old computer running Windows 7. I found the account was expired. I emailed Issa and the account was reactivated, but now my password was "Invalid". I know that if you try to login too many times with an invalid password, your account is locked and you're back to square one. So far, I have sent 14 emails requesting my new password (this happens every year) with no luck. UGH!