Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Currency Auction & Exchange Rates - Thursday - 11/14/2019

ronscarpa

Sunday - November 10, 2019

CBI-Foreign Currency Selling Window for 13/11/2019 performed on Sunday-10/11/2019

Announcement No.(4078)

Sale Date -  Wednesday-13/11/2019 performed on Sunday-10/11/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Link:

»Central Bank of Iraq sales of foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) for Wednesday 2019/11/13 and implemented on Sunday 2019/11/10
  • Upvote 4

IQD Currency Exchange Rates

Sunday - 11/10/2019

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1318.163
Pound sterling GBP 1526.473
Canadian dollar CAD 903.157
Swiss franc S.FR 1199.839
Swedish krona SEK 123.753
Norwegian krone NOK 130.880
Danish krone DKK 176.414
Japanese yen JPY 10.948
Chinese Yuan CNY 170.129
Australian dollar AUD 817.173
Special drawing rights SDR 1637.547
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1754383.500
  • Upvote 4

( IQD Rates - Updated: Sunday - 11/10/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 11-6-2019)
1218.821 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: No
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: No

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:
( IQD Rates - Updated: Sunday - 11/10/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 11-6-2019)
1218.821 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: No
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: No

Thanks ron

long time since seen no

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

There was actually two corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions held today:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 12/11/2019 that performed on 10/11/2019

Announcement No.(4077)

Sale Date -  12/11/2019 that performed on 10/11/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

I suspect that is why they are now outside the 2% compliance.

Further, I suspect it is the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Indanian IRGC, AND Bictaqi Iraqi puppets IN Iraq “attempting” TO “stave” “off” THEE “inevitable”!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!
:pirateship:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:
I suspect that is why they are now outside the 2% compliance.

Further, I suspect it is the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Indanian IRGC, AND Bictaqi Iraqi puppets IN Iraq “attempting” TO “stave” “off” THEE “inevitable”!!!

Go Moola Nova!

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister REALLY DID give me a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" AND IS "red" WITH "intellectual" "envy"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister for YOUR accolade AND BRUTAL HONESTY!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh no!  This means they have to get back in compliance and stay there another 90 days before they can accept Article VIII.

And people wonder why I get discouraged!   ☹️

:twothumbs: Hey, Cheer Up, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Even "bad" thangs can ACTUALLY BE "good" thangs!!!

Sure, on the ONE hand, the Bicraqi Iraqi are OUTSIDE the 2% AND are bad, Bad, BAD Bicraqi Iraqi.

On the OTHER hand, the "sheriff" is NIGH ON "arrival" AND THEE "shenanigans" WILL COME TO A "grinding" "halt"!!!

I am EXCEPTIONALLY amazed that WITH the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, spanctions, THEE corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions HAVE "continued". For example, IF THEE Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, are funneling 50,000,000 USD per 250 corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions per year, THAT is 12.5 BILLION USD per year. NOW, THAT is a whole lotta dough to fund Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, corruption AND terrorism IN THEE Muddle East.

SO.......................................................................................

I take the multiple corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions per day AND pushing outside the 2% compliance as being a GOOD "thang" WITH "sooner" RATHER THAN "later" "needed". THEE "sheriff" maybe BABY "terminating" and "bringing" THEE corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions TO A "grinding" "halt" BY "flipping" THEE "proverbial" INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "switch"!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I take the multiple corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions per day AND pushing outside the 2% compliance as being a GOOD "thang" WITH "sooner" RATHER THAN "later" "needed". THEE "sheriff" maybe BABY "terminating" and "bringing" THEE corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions TO A "grinding" "halt" BY "flipping" THEE "proverbial" INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "switch"!!!

Who is the "sheriff" you are thinking of, Synopsis?

Also, it is my understanding that once they are out of compliance they MUST get back in compliance and hold the 2% for 90 days again.

No way around it, per the IMF.

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Hey, Cheer Up, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Even "bad" thangs can ACTUALLY BE "good" thangs!!!

Sure, on the ONE hand, the Bicraqi Iraqi are OUTSIDE the 2% AND are bad, Bad, BAD Bicraqi Iraqi.

On the OTHER hand, the "sheriff" is NIGH ON "arrival" AND THEE "shenanigans" WILL COME TO A "grinding" "halt"!!!

I am EXCEPTIONALLY amazed that WITH the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, spanctions, THEE corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions HAVE "continued". For example, IF THEE Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, are funneling 50,000,000 USD per 250 corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions per year, THAT is 12.5 BILLION USD per year. NOW, THAT is a whole lotta dough to fund Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, corruption AND terrorism IN THEE Muddle East.

SO.......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Really ? A ruby ?I see somethings have not changed. Hmmm

Cheers Syn,

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Really ? A ruby ?I see somethings have not changed. Hmmm

Cheers Syn,

pp

:twothumbs: CHEERS AND Welcome Back!!!, PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of The Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, I forgo pity AND choose COMPASSION for the Red Rubymeisters COMPELLED TO "demonstrate" THEIR "intellectual" "envy".

:o   :twothumbs:   :D

Hey, I am MORE THAN READAE' to "share" AND "help" THEM"!!! THEY "just" "need" TO "ask"!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Who is the "sheriff" you are thinking of, Synopsis?

Also, it is my understanding that once they are out of compliance they MUST get back in compliance and hold the 2% for 90 days again.

No way around it, per the IMF.

I was looking through the recent articles and was unable to find where mentioned the Bicraqi Iraqi being watched by THEE US Treasury for aiding Spanctioned Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, entities by funneling of Bicraqi Iraqi funds. Having two (2) corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions so far out into the future depletes the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI reserves AND aids in funding YET MORE Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, corruption AND terrorism IN THEE Muddle East:

HERE is a recent summary of corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions:

Tuesday, November 5 FOR Wednesday, November 6        189,286,367

Tuesday, November 5 FOR Thursday, November 7            186,618,479

Wednesday, November 6 FOR Sunday, November 10        176,481,420

Thursday, November 7 FOR Monday, November 11           240,113,575

Sunday, November 10 FOR Tuesday, November 12           176,476,307

Sunday, November 10 FOR Wednesday, November 13     175,469,070

THEE "sheriff" in THIS case would consist of:

• The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump via Spanctions ON Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, entities AND "complicit" Bicraqi Iraqi.
  • The United States Of America State Department.
  • The United States Of America Treasury.
  • Others via THEE IMF, Whirled Bank, AND, possibly, INTERPOL for related illegal money laundering and money transfers.
  • THEE Bicraqi Iraqi IF THEY "get" THEIR "corruption" "prosecution" "act" "together". Well, OK, THEE "protesters" ARE "helping" "progress" THAT.

HERE is a link TO THEE United States Of America Treasury Insanian Spanction:

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/programs/pages/iran.aspx

Resource Center

Iran Sanctions

Important Advisories and Information
OFAC issues advisories to the public on important issues related to the Iran sanctions, while these documents may focus on specific industries and activities they should be reviewed by any party interested in OFAC compliance.

THIS is what caught my eye:

Host nation foreign financial institutions and their governments, as appropriate, will be expected to collect, maintain, and report to Treasury, with appropriate disclosure and use restrictions, a great deal of information on a monthly basis. Treasury will evaluate the information it receives in making any determination about whether the transactions continue to meet the stated due diligence and reporting expectations. Treasury will seek to protect information identified by the submitter, consistent with applicable laws and regulations.

AND:

A list of Iranian designated individuals or entities1 with which the Iranian customers indicate they currently have business relationships;

1 Persons designated on the List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons under a program other than solely the Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations (31 C.F.R. Part 560), and carrying a tag other than solely the “[IRAN]” tag.

AND:

If, through the course of the host nation’s foreign financial institutions’ enhanced due diligence, Iranian customers are found to have attempted, or are suspected of, misuse of the humanitarian channel, the participating host nation’s foreign financial institution will immediately restrict any suspicious transactions and provide relevant information to Treasury when permitted; and

If a host nation foreign financial institution finds that an Iranian customer had previous ties (within five years) to U.S.-, U.N.-, or EU-designated entities or individuals, the host nation foreign financial institution will provide to Treasury detailed information regarding any changes to those ties, such as a change in beneficial ownership or control of the Iranian customer.

Since THEE corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi HAVE BEEN funneling funds TO Insanian, TO INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, entities, THEY WILL BE "caught" IN THEE "reporting" "net".

Well, OK, SOME "reading" "in" "between" THEE "lines".

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Yup cheers 

• Thanks 1

6ly410 ALSO gave a clue IN another thread:

Al-Attar pointed out that "what happened during the last week of the rise in exchange rates of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar is an emergency and will not last long."

THANK YOU 6ly410!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

THEE "sheriff" in THIS case would consist of:

• The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump via Spanctions ON Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, entities AND "complicit" Bicraqi Iraqi.
  • The United States Of America State Department.
  • The United States Of America Treasury.
  • Others via THEE IMF, Whirled Bank, AND, possibly, INTERPOL for related illegal money laundering and money transfers.
  • THEE Bicraqi Iraqi IF THEY "get" THEIR "corruption" "prosecution" "act" "together". Well, OK, THEE "protesters" ARE "helping" "progress" THAT.

OFAC issues advisories to the public on important issues related to the Iran sanctions, while these documents may focus on specific industries and activities they should be reviewed by any party interested in OFAC compliance.

THIS is what caught my eye:

Host nation foreign financial institutions and their governments, as appropriate, will be expected to collect, maintain, and report to Treasury, with appropriate disclosure and use restrictions, a great deal of information on a monthly basis. Treasury will evaluate the information it receives in making any determination about whether the transactions continue to meet the stated due diligence and reporting expectations. Treasury will seek to protect information identified by the submitter, consistent with applicable laws and regulations.

Since THEE corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi HAVE BEEN funneling funds TO Insanian, TO INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, entities, THEY WILL BE "caught" IN THEE "reporting" "net".

Well, this sure is interesting.  I had no idea that the U.S. may be able to shut down the Iraqi auctions, due to violations of Iranian sanctions.   Let's all hope and pray the auctions get shut down, forcing Iraq to revalue their currency.  Seems like the only way the auctions will stop is if the Iraqis are forced to do so.  :praying:

Another brilliant idea by Synopsis!  Man, I am so impressed.  :bravo:

Why can't I come up with these things?  😂

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Floridian said:

Well, this sure is interesting.  I had no idea that the U.S. may be able to shut down the Iraqi auctions, due to violations of Iranian sanctions.   Let's all hope and pray the auctions get shut down, forcing Iraq to revalue their currency.  Seems like the only way the auctions will stop is if the Iraqis are forced to do so.  :praying:

Another brilliant idea by Synopsis!  Man, I am so impressed.  :bravo:

Why can't I come up with these things?  😂

Because you take everything at face value and let your emotions rule your thinking

Please note that comment is not meant to be an insult in anyway. It's not easy to separate emotions from an investment that we have been in for soooooo loooooong. But remember this is Iraq, articles can misleading and we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes all the time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

Because you take everything at face value and let your emotions rule your thinking

Please note that comment is not meant to be an insult in anyway. 

Well, whaddaya expect?  I'm only 7 years old.

Hope you feel better now, Cranman - having not insulted me.

Edited by Floridian
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok. Well don't ask a question if you don't want an answer. You are overly sensitive and and don't take reccomendations very well. If you took that as an insult then you better get thicker skin or place me on ignore.  I sincerely offered reasoning and advice. But you like to play " poor me. I'm a victim" when you are given advice by others and you take it as an insult or feel picked on. I've seen you do it in the past. Others have told you the same.  Go ahead now, tell me I'm  mean and just insulted you again. Show me that you're 7 years old again.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, cranman said:

Ok. Well don't ask a question if you don't want an answer. You are overly sensitive and and don't take reccomendations very well. If you took that as an insult then you better get thicker skin or place me on ignore.  I sincerely offered reasoning and advice. But you like to play " poor me. I'm a victim" when you are given advice by others and you take it as an insult or feel picked on. I've seen you do it in the past. Others have told you the same.  Go ahead now, tell me I'm  mean and just insulted you again. Show me that you're 7 years old again.  

You've got some helluva nerve!  Who asked for your reasoning and advice?

That was a joke, you idiot, when I said - "Why can't I come up with these things?  😂"

You, sir, are a first class MORON!

Just shut up and place ME on ignore.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

28 minutes ago, Floridian said:

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am EXCEPTIONALLY amazed that WITH the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, spanctions, THEE corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions HAVE "continued".

Seems like "common" "knowledge" THEE Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, HAS BEEN "raiding" THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI till AND with Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Spanctions TO "terminate" Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, access to USD ANYWHERE TO "terminate" THEE Insanian, to INCLUDE the  Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorist Machine IN THEE Muddle East, corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions MUST "terminate".

I have NO idea WHY THIS has NOT yet been "implemented". Seems LIKIE A NO "brainer"!!!

:shrug:   :shrug:   :shrug:

:facepalm3:     :facepalm3:     :facepalm3:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2