Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

mark z a felon for a drug bust in 2018

royboyterry

i know this is a year old but ive been trying to find out who this mark z is that calls it everyday for a long time now he reminds me of terrk k 10 years ago...anyways his name is mark zearforce and he was arrested with 350k worth of pot last year!! so all you sheeple better realize these scammers and false prophets you all worship and hang on to their every word they are all scammers and crooks getting rich off you..he has no contacts and no clue of anything going on in iraq on a personal level just some common knowledge that he spins into BS everyday....beware people

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, royboyterry said:

mark z a felon for a drug bust in 2018

Great Find Roy ! ;) 

Here’s An Article About The Arrest ...

:D  :D  :D 

Traffic stop leads to troopers finding over $350K worth of drugs

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) Intel On The Arrests EBWZJQ445JHJRMVMIEMCZCSNSU

By Kaitlin Johnson |  October 9, 2017 at 8:08 PM CDT - Updated August 16 at 1:14 AM 

OLDHAM COUNTY, TX (KFDA) - One person is now behind bars after a traffic stop in Oldham County led to a drug seizure.

Around 9:00 last night, a DPS trooper stopped a 2018 Toyota Camry traveling east on I-40 near Vega for a traffic violation.

DPS officials say the trooper then discovered three large plastic bags of marijuana in the car.
Official say the 59 pounds of marijuana is worth about $358,000.

The driver, 50-year-old Mark Zerfoss of North Carolina, was arrested and charged with felony possession of marijuana.

He was booked into the Oldham County Jail.

Officials believe the drugs were being transported from Arcata, California to Greensboro, North Carolina.

https://www.newschannel10.com/story/36555530/traffic-stop-leads-to-troopers-finding-over-350k-worth-of-drugs/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

i have been on here for 10 years and invested for 12  i have seen all the so called gurus come and go or get arrested...they are all con men looking for your money...commissions they get for each click or view..or simple love the attention and adulation they get from all the sheeple involved in this thinking they are going to get rich over night...hell mark z has had people at the redemption centers for a year now its costing them a fortune to employ the all..lol....wise up everyone 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

Humm, I wonder if he will be doing his live stream this morning and what the comments are going to be in the Chat. How will he spin this one and does Mr C, Snake or Bob the Tax Man  know of his past?

Karsten

karsten these people dont exist or are just friends of his he has no contacts...period!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, royboyterry said:

he has no contacts...period!!

But Now He’ll Have Constant ‘Contact’ With His Cell Mate Bubba ! :o 

And Will Receive A Daily Reminder Of What It’s Like To Be Screwed By A ‘Pumper’ ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, royboyterry said:

karsten these people dont exist or are just friends of his he has no contacts...period!!

Roy, I know that....The Mr. C's story is some mix of Q from James Bond, Madame X from  Flash Gordon with a Twist from the good Guy from Barbarella.....He is the guy that has to sign off on all this crap so somehow Iraqi can move on........

Okay, I got it....I think, or maybe not but I have all the DVD's and even the mole People.....Report in the AM as to just what is really going on.

Gonna be a long night but I will take one for the team and see what all these old movies have to say.

No with that said if it makes no sense blame it all on Coors Beer. the State of Utah....I like my beer and drink 10 to 12 a night but that was the old 3.2 beer which was like having sex in a canoe Or something near water.

Now this 5% stuff, I have to think a little longer....But it will all work out I am sure.

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, royboyterry said:

i have been on here for 10 years and invested for 12  i have seen all the so called gurus come and go or get arrested...they are all con men looking for your money...commissions they get for each click or view..or simple love the attention and adulation they get from all the sheeple involved in this thinking they are going to get rich over night...hell mark z has had people at the redemption centers for a year now its costing them a fortune to employ the all..lol....wise up everyone 

If this thing goes bad,there will be lawsuits and jail time for a few gurus. A lot of them can be accused of pushing fake news just to pad there wallets

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Great Find Roy ! ;) 

Here’s An Article About The Arrest ...

Traffic stop leads to troopers finding over $350K worth of drugs

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) Intel On The Arrests EBWZJQ445JHJRMVMIEMCZCSNSU

By Kaitlin Johnson |  October 9, 2017 at 8:08 PM CDT - Updated August 16 at 1:14 AM 

OLDHAM COUNTY, TX (KFDA) - One person is now behind bars after a traffic stop in Oldham County led to a drug seizure.

Around 9:00 last night, a DPS trooper stopped a 2018 Toyota Camry traveling east on I-40 near Vega for a traffic violation.

DPS officials say the trooper then discovered three large plastic bags of marijuana in the car.
Official say the 59 pounds of marijuana is worth about $358,000.

The driver, 50-year-old Mark Zerfoss of North Carolina, was arrested and charged with felony possession of marijuana.

He was booked into the Oldham County Jail.

Officials believe the drugs were being transported from Arcata, California to Greensboro, North Carolina.

https://www.newschannel10.com/story/36555530/traffic-stop-leads-to-troopers-finding-over-350k-worth-of-drugs/

Man I don't know where those cops are buying their weed but where I'm from you could get 59'pounds of high grade for 50,000.

these tardy are paying over 6,000 a pound. Bunch of schills 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, murd11 said:

If this thing goes bad,there will be lawsuits and jail time for a few gurus. A lot of them can be accused of pushing fake news just to pad there wallets

I hope so.  These so called "Guru" who's been missed leading us with their fake news should be prosecuted for it.  I would support that.  I am tired of these liars spouting out their lies everyday without any consequences of their actions.  They think they could do it without any repercussion. lol

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, royboyterry said:

Yep....