Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Guru Opinions @ 8:50 PM EST - 11/13/2019

11-13-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   The good news is that I see lots of good reasons to come back with more updates before next Wednesday... It looks like the protest situation is coming to a head, all while budgetary and other government issues are also moving forward. The US is putting pressure on Iraq to do something about the protests, which really means the US is putting pressure on Iraq to get their butts in gear...the Iraqis are grumbling about "US interference", but the fact of the matter is this: if the US is putting pressure on them, they are going to do something. And they are going to do something that moves Iraq in the direction we want, and it's not going to drag out forever. Personally, I see that as a positive sign and I'm looking forward to the next week... We are looking at a positive situation, friends . I'll be back with more as it develops - hopefully even before the weekend, if the rumors I'm hearing are correct. This can all come to a head very quickly.  :twothumbs:

Taken from another site that follows Adam & posts salient remarks.

You can read Adam's entire Chat here on the DV Chat Logs Forum as: 

Adam Montana Weekly 13 November 2019

11-13-2019   Intel Gurus Walkingstick & Frank26   A ultimatum has been issued.  A warning to Mahdi from the United Nations…that within the next couple of days-weeks to meet all the demands of the protesters and stop firing on them because “daddy” is home.  ‘Hey, elite Iranian forces make our day because our troops are watching every move you make as of now.’ …[Guru Walkingstick] You know who is asking the United Nations to do this?  We are.  No Sir.  It’s the Iraqi people.  [Guru]  Frank you understand the importance of that We’re not infidels we’re heroes.  This is brilliant!  …this is very unique because they are asking us to come into their country and that has not happened since God knows when…

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 4

Added At Midnight:

11-13-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  IMO there is only so much time left for what I call a ‘receipts schedule’…watch once again but this time watch the reinstatement and the CBI travel at a much faster speed than we have ever seen…this receipt schedule is not a piece of paper.  It’s a date Were the lower denoms delivered Oh, hell yes!  IMO they were delivered…Allaq is still pounding for a suitable environment…watch the speed of return

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3