Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 November 2019

Adam Montana

Thank for the update Sir,

I believe the demonstration put a lot of pressure on the political system and prompted the three authorities to review their positions to meet many of the demands made by the demonstrators.

Now US and UN are putting some pressure too

-Iran interventionist 

-financial and administrative corruption 

-lack of basic services 

-unemployment 

-important laws 

Still some work to do..... In my opinion the probabilities for an RV are higher in the first quarter of 2020

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Thanks Adam, you would think if Trump is gonna get any credit out of this it needs to happen before the holiday shopping season. Let’s be honest, with Deutsche Bank on the brink of collapse, the Fed pumping 75-100 billion a night into the repo markets..... the economy is on the brink. If he waits and let’s economy collapse before the 2020 election, there is no way the media and people will forgive him for that even though it’s not his fault. I think the best chance he has is revaluing the Dinar, paying down national debt and then using digital assets as a new reserve currency to take pressure off US exports. 

Hope you hear something fantastic soon 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I look forward to the RV Text!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

WOWZERS!!!

Two (2) Red Rubymeisters TO DATE Gave Me Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" FOR Thanking Adam AND Wishing Adam ALL The Very Best!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeisters!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Hey, maybe BABY YOU, Red Rubymeisters, SHOULD Thank Adam AND Wish Adam ALL The Very Best!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks Adam, you would think if Trump is gonna get any credit out of this it needs to happen before the holiday shopping season. Let’s be honest, with Deutsche Bank on the brink of collapse, the Fed pumping 75-100 billion a night into the repo markets..... the economy is on the brink. If he waits and let’s economy collapse before the 2020 election, there is no way the media and people will forgive him for that even though it’s not his fault. I think the best chance he has is revaluing the Dinar, paying down national debt and then using digital assets as a new reserve currency to take pressure off US exports. 

Hope you hear something fantastic soon 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_wCsDf_Hs

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, NEPatriotsFan1, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1