Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:55 PM EST - 11/12/2019

1-12-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   …some guru told you that they’re off of compliance by 2%.  Look, I’m sorry, ye of little knowledge.  The 2% compliance can fluctuate plus or minus even up to about 3 days in both directions So about a week of fluctuations is normal…the auctions did the same thing but they came back very quickly.  No problems…as far as redoing the compliance for 90 days that’s guru BS.  Even under these circumstances of demonstrations and killings the CBI was still able to keep the exchange rate stable.  That’s important…do you think they have proved to the IMF that they can maintain a 2% compliance variance Of course they can.  Just because they went off the 2% for a day or two that doesn’t mean anything.  They’re not gonna have to start over

11-12-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23    I posted, early October that I was told November 13 was said ... planned to be the biggest movement of wealth in world history... I also didn’t want to tie it to dinar but was hopeful that the possibility existed... I wait to see what happens tomorrow too...but only reason I posted it is ... very credible person and it wasn’t dinar related... I’m hoping for everyone that there is a connection.

11-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article quote:  "Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on last Tuesday his government would not respond to demonstrators’ demands to resign without a “smooth and swift” alternative."  ...the prime minister of Iraq Mahdi, has not left his position... The recent news from Iraq told us Mahdi would and could accept a peaceful transition to a new PM for the sake of keep law and order...Mahdi also spelled out the conditions under which he would resign...Then Mutada al-Sadr has even come out and said he would prefer NOT to hold re-elections...But you can see the frustration of the demonstrators and why they might want this resignation as an alternative to what they now have...But he is NOT the real cause of Iranian influence in Iraq. 

11-12-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "BAGHDAD/ NINA/The exchange rate of the dollar fell on the stock market struggle and local markets today."  Quote:  "Selling and buying prices in banking shops:  selling price of the dollar = 121.750 dinars.  The purchase price of the dollar = 120.250 dinars"   "selling price of the dollar = 121.750 dinars" is not in compliance with the 2% variance calculation between the market rate and the official rate.   

11-12-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   Yesterday Iraq’s parliament completed the Election Law.  That’s the first real step that they’ve actually been able to complete in the way of reforms for the citizens due to the demonstrations.  What they’ve done through the Election Law is it only pertains to their Parliament.  They’ve reduced the number of seats from 329 down to 213 seats within parliament and they’ve reduced the age of nominees down to 25.  Overall that’s going to work to satisfy the demonstrators to a small extent.  They’re calling this reforms.  In a way it’s kind of sad but this so far is the best item that they have actually been able to offer…you can clearly see their [parliament and the GOI] hands are tied and they’re waiting on that rate change...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3