Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:35 AM EST - 11/11/2019

11-11-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   …They’re putting the last piece of the puzzle together which is that 2020 budget.  Now who’s in charge?  The person in charge is going to have an agenda.  And how does this benefit them?  …who poured trillions of dollars into Iraq?  Who shed blood for Iraq?  …Donald Trump must be in charge.  What’s his agenda?  How does he gain from this?  Well he is rerunning for president.  What’s his political theme? …A strong economy…the revaluation just injects billions of dollars into our pockets and back into our economy that promotes Trump…

11-11-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Parliamentary Economic: The 2020 budget includes unprecedented reform clauses"   I like the way they translate things... lol... The incomplete budget law for 2020 until now...In other words it is now complete. I'll bet the meeting with the KRI talking about PERMANENT REVENUE SHARING could fall under the category of unprecedented reform clauses,e.e., read HCL...My best guess is it is apart of it. The now completed 2020 Budget was scheduled to be completed with out disruption. Imagine that? Wow! From the sounds of things the attendance was stellar today... Many things lining up and even in some areas cooling off...imo..

11-11-2019   **** Dinar Update ****  Guru Kaperoni's report has now been confirmed by the official rates reported by Central Bank of Iraq.   It appears the market rate and the official rate for the Iraqi dinar are now out of compliance with the IMF "2% rule".  This rule requires the market rate to remain within 2% of the official rate for 90 days before the dinar can be considered for Article VIII.  Kaperoni and other gurus believe Article VIII brings international banking acceptance.  The last report has the two rates are ~2.3% apart.  It's unclear if the IMF rules require a daily "within 2% spread compliance" or if it's based on a weekly or monthly average.  The dinar has been in compliance for over a year in a half.  REPOSTED.
:tiphat:
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

FROM MIDNIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT:

11-10-2019   Intel Guru Frank26 ...in my opinion there’s only so much time left for what we call a receipt schedule therefore in my opinion now watch once again but this time WATCH...the reinstatement and the CBI travel at a much faster SPEED than we have ever seen...

11-10-2019   Intel Guru Delta   [reference Guru Delta post 11-10-2019, below]  ...LET ME EXPLAIN...THERE IS SOME REFORMS THAT WILL TAKE TIME BECAUSE THEY DEAL WITH CONSTITUTION.  BUT AS FAR AS REFORM THAT DEAL WITH MONETARY POLICY  WILL NOT TAKE THAT LONG...IMO...MR IS READY TO GO...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2