Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Jr booed off stage by supporters of his father amid apparent split in US far right

Jr. was booed off stage and forced to abandon a book tour appearance at the University of California’s Los Angeles campus – due to a protest by supporters of his father.

The event, organised by conservative group Turning Point USA (TPUSA), was disrupted by chants of “Q and A! Q and A!” after the audience was told the president’s son would not take questions, video showed.

It was intended to promote Mr Trump’s book, Triggered, which takes aim at liberal and left-wing politics.

But Mr Trump’s appearance lasted only about half an hour, with he and partner Kimberly Guilfoyle forced off the stage by the chants from a section of supporters.

Their chants erupted after Mr Trump said students “being able to question things, to be able to stand up to” authority was important.

“You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive and discourteous,” Ms Guilfoyle told the protesters. “I bet you engage and go on online dating because you’re impressing no one here to get a date in person.”

Social media posts suggested the protests came from an ultra-conservative, nationalist and isolationist subset of the president’s “America first” supporters.

Charlie Kirk, TPUSA’s leader and a pro-Trump activist, was denounced as a “political liability” running a group that “SMEARS socially conservative Christians and supporters of President Trump’s agenda” by far-right figures on Twitter.

One said: “THIS IS A REVOLUTION among the conservative youth in this country ... WE WILL NOT STOP until the sanctioned invasion of our country through mass legal immigration comes to an end”.

“Congrats, Charlie Kirk. You just made the Groyper Army more powerful than before. All you had to do was just take a few questions...” tweeted another.

The groyper meme is a derivative of Pepe the frog, which was adopted by the far-right and particularly by supporters of Donald Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jr-booed-off-stage-094157937.html

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 6

Over 4 million votes in California. That's real. Maybe a few of them don't like Jr. Is that so hard to believe?

U.S. presidential election, California, 2016
Party Candidate Vote % Votes Electoral votes
     Democratic Green check mark transparent.pngHillarious Clinton/Tim Kaine 61.7% 8,753,788 55
     Republican Donald Trump/Mike Pence 31.6% 4,483,810 0
     Libertarian Gary Johnson/Bill Weld 3.4% 478,500 0
     Green Jill Stein/Ajamu Baraka 2% 278,657 0
     Peace and Freedom Gloria Estela La Riva/Dennis J. Banks 0.5% 66,101 0
     - Write-in votes 0.9% 120,739 0
Total Votes 14,181,595 55
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 5

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Over 4 million votes in California. That's real. Maybe a few of them don't like Jr. Is that so hard to believe?

U.S. presidential election, California, 2016
Party Candidate Vote % Votes Electoral votes
     Democratic Green check mark transparent.pngHillarious Clinton/Tim Kaine 61.7% 8,753,788 55
     Republican Donald Trump/Mike Pence 31.6% 4,483,810 0
     Libertarian Gary Johnson/Bill Weld 3.4% 478,500 0
     Green Jill Stein/Ajamu Baraka 2% 278,657 0
     Peace and Freedom Gloria Estela La Riva/Dennis J. Banks 0.5% 66,101 0
     - Write-in votes 0.9% 120,739 0
Total Votes 14,181,595 55

So I guess a few of the 8 million who voted for HRC scored free MAGA hats from Bezos and amazon so they could protest Don Jr.....so the media could make some more stuff up......purely delusional.....per usual.....

I hear Obama's base is going to egg Biden at his next rally.....

CL

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

So I guess a few of the 8 million who voted for HRC scored free MAGA hats from Bezos and amazon so they could protest Don Jr.....so the media could make some more stuff up......purely delusional.....per usual.....

I hear Obama's base is going to egg Biden at his next rally.....

CL

Seriously, you don't think one Trump supporter may not like Jr.?

As for egging Biden, I'm all for it... I don't think Biden will be the nominee.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are mistaking the Rubies for Negging your comments. I think they are Negging you. 

Jmho. I still think it would be nice if the forum had a way to plus the person and at the same time neg the material.

I know that... I just try to keep it light... I can't help it if they don't like facts. I know it hurts their feels to see truth.

I like your idea, but they would neg anything I put out. There are those who hide and hate. I find it funny that people act tough then hide behind negs... If you don't like me or something I post just say it. There are a few of us on here that get negged even when we agree with the neggers.. Weird stuff.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are mistaking the Rubies for Negging your comments. I think they are Negging you. 

Jmho. I still think it would be nice if the forum had a way to plus the person and at the same time neg the material.

Why just NOT negging at all  instead? Or....If one really feels the super-compulsive urge to neg...At least just neg the very post and not the poster....

IMVHO...The mere fact of leaving a post with no pluses would /should be  a way of negging anyway and/or feeling indifferent.....

Point being that negging is a form of punishment that the neg giver enjoys  much or very much  giving.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, umbertino said:

Why just NOT negging at all  instead? Or....If one really feels the super-compulsive urge to neg...At least just neg the very post and not the poster....

IMVHO...The mere fact of leaving a post with no pluses would /should be  a way of negging anyway and/or feeling indifferent.....

I'm with you Umbertino... I don't neg... If I don't like something or disagree I state my opinion and why... I guess I'm not a snowflake or buttercup hiding in the tall weeds...

B/A

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm with you Umbertino... I don't neg... If I don't like something or disagree I state my opinion and why... I guess I'm not a snowflake or buttercup hiding in the tall weeds...

B/A

Exactly...That's what I do myself......

But everybody is different ( thank God for that!!!!! Or it'd be such a boring world)

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2