Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Winter Cold Blast

AustinMom

Here in Waynesville, NC  it is currently 42 degrees. HOWEVER, by Tuesday night when it gets REALLY COLD, they are calling for us to have a low of 7! 😮  Wind chills will be well below zero.

Also, we could see an inch of snow. Here in the mountains, it will be our second snow this season.  These Smoky Mountains can get snow when no one else does!  We are ready for it though.  My husband has already gotten us plenty of fire wood. So bring it on!  ❄️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AustinMom said:

What is the temperature where you are?   

Here in N. CA it will be about 78 no wind and no rain.

Since the weather is sooo good here the Goberment can 

get away with charging outrageously high taxes.

If moving was easy I would have been gone a long time ago and 

put up with some weather. LOL

OMG PokerPlayer…..  That is just too cold. I am about to go to work, so I will be out in the cold tonight.  It is suppose to hit a low of 20 degrees (feeling like 16).  But a -11,  whew.  Stay inside with some hot cocoa.  I am actually taking hot cocoa with me to work.  Forget the food, I need my cocoa !!!

Happy Veterans Day to everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AustinMom said:

OMG PokerPlayer…..  That is just too cold. I am about to go to work, so I will be out in the cold tonight.  It is suppose to hit a low of 20 degrees (feeling like 16).  But a -11,  whew.  Stay inside with some hot cocoa.  I am actually taking hot cocoa with me to work.  Forget the food, I need my cocoa !!!

Happy Veterans Day to everyone.

Lived here all my life, so you kind of get use to it ( so they say ) but I still hate winter. :(

Cheers, pp

8 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Here in Waynesville, NC  it is currently 42 degrees. HOWEVER, by Tuesday night when it gets REALLY COLD, they are calling for us to have a low of 7! 😮  Wind chills will be well below zero.

Also, we could see an inch of snow. Here in the mountains, it will be our second snow this season.  These Smoky Mountains can get snow when no one else does!  We are ready for it though.  My husband has already gotten us plenty of fire wood. So bring it on!  ❄️

17 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Its actually quite nice out today compared to the last several days. Only -11 outside right now. Still need a sweater though with the ice and snow  here in Regina Saskatchewan Canada

pp

Got ya beat

barrie ontario

-17 today

and wont stop snowing soon since last week

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Lived here all my life, so you kind of get use to it ( so they say ) but I still hate winter. :(

Cheers, pp

1st Winter in NoDak, wind came a'whistlin' down the Flight Line & dang near kilt me! :(

2nd Winter in NoDak found me in hot pants & a tube top playin' volleyball outside when

the thermometer hit 44... a veritable heat wave for NoDak in the Winter! :lol:

Yup, one does acclimate! :D

But, yes...

still had to keep the block heater on the car & trash credit cards scrapin' the windows,

and violate the newbie Airmen sending them out into the freezing night to the Class 6 store

for Schnapps runs. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1