Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 11/10/2019

yota691

إلى / شركات الدفع الإلكتروني / كافة م / تعديل عقود وكالة / منفد (سحب نقدي)

لاحقاً بإعمامنا المرقم 7/5/4٠١4 والمؤرخ في 5/١١/١7.

تفرر قيام شركاتكم تعديل عقود وكالة / منفذ (سحب نقدي) (poc) الممنوحة لشركات التوسط ببيع وشراء العملات الأجنبية في حال اندماج تلك الشركات وجعل الوكالة باسم الشركة الأم حصرأ وإعادة توزيع الأجهزة وأسماء مالكيها وفقاً لبيالنات الشركة الأم.

PDF translation:

To / electronic payment companies / all  / Modify the contracts of the agency / outlet (cash withdrawal)

Later in our circular No. 7/5/4014 and dated 5/11/17.

Amend your companies to modify agency contracts / outlet (cash withdrawal) (poc) granted to brokerage companies to buy and sell foreign currencies in the event of the merger of those companies and make the agency in the name of the parent company inventory and redistribution of the devices and the names of their owners according to the data of the parent company.

POC (Point of Cash, Widely know as PO, Point of Sale), is a payment terminal provided by the bank on which the merchant can swipe or dip cards to receive payments. Simplified, it is the Normal Card Swipe Machine that we use to make Payments at Shops from our Credit/Debit Cards

Edited by DWS112
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

إلى / شركات الدفع الإلكتروني / كافة م / تعديل عقود وكالة / منفد (سحب نقدي)

لاحقاً بإعمامنا المرقم 7/5/4٠١4 والمؤرخ في 5/١١/١7.

تفرر قيام شركاتكم تعديل عقود وكالة / منفذ (سحب نقدي) (poc) الممنوحة لشركات التوسط ببيع وشراء العملات الأجنبية في حال اندماج تلك الشركات وجعل الوكالة باسم الشركة الأم حصرأ وإعادة توزيع الأجهزة وأسماء مالكيها وفقاً لبيالنات الشركة الأم.

PDF translation:

To / electronic payment companies / all  / Modify the contracts of the agency / outlet (cash withdrawal)

Later in our circular No. 7/5/4014 and dated 5/11/17.

Amend your companies to modify agency contracts / outlet (cash withdrawal) (poc) granted to brokerage companies to buy and sell foreign currencies in the event of the merger of those companies and make the agency in the name of the parent company inventory and redistribution of the devices and the names of their owners according to the data of the parent company.

POC (Point of Cash, Widely know as PO, Point of Sale), is a payment terminal provided by the bank on which the merchant can swipe or dip cards to receive payments. Simplified, it is the Normal Card Swipe Machine that we use to make Payments at Shops from our Credit/Debit Cards

This article is interesting. 
I sell ATMs, and  I also sell Point-is-Sale systems.   Let me dig a bit. 
Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, gregp said:

This article is interesting. 
I sell ATMs, and  I also sell Point-is-Sale systems.   Let me dig a bit. 
Thanks!

Yes very interesting. I have been in the credit card processing industry for 10+ years and it makes you think a little. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If they need to modify agency contracts for outlets cash withdrawal is because changes in cash withdrawals are coming..... just my opinion.

Come on’ Lower Denomination notes.!

I like ur think'n lincoln correction LB ... cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the article Yota, very interesting.

Thank you to those who have shared their thoughts.  

Tend to agree with you LB :bravo:

NEPats, you are in the right place to yell out Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pitcher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

If they need to modify agency contracts for outlets cash withdrawal is because changes in cash withdrawals are coming..... just my opinion.

Come on’ Lower Denomination notes.!

That’s kinda what I’m thinking.
In a large scenario, ATM’s won’t be able to keep up with the countries demand. 
This sounds like a deployment of portable ATMs, with some kind of monetary differences. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m in church and just shouted out “Hallelujah” at the totally wrong part of the sermon! They don’t realize I’m reading a Dinar forum. Cell phone is sitting in my Bible..... 😂

can I get an “Amen“ on this article!? 

Amen 

I was at church also

but my church is a little differant

its for the non believers 

but you believe

its for the lost

its for me

to bring me back to my father

i wish I was as good as all you

but I am not

so enough of my jibber

love yas and can’t wait for the party

davis in Canada has faith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

I like ur think'n lincoln correction LB ... cheers

Thanks 3n1👍🏼

Happy Sunday and Cheers.!

1 hour ago, gregp said:

That’s kinda what I’m thinking.
In a large scenario, ATM’s won’t be able to keep up with the countries demand. 
This sounds like a deployment of portable ATMs, with some kind of monetary differences. 

Thanks for your input gregp,

Exactly what I was thinking my friend.

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Tend to agree with you LB :bravo:

Thank you my friend Pitcher👍🏼😊

I believe they are getting ready for changes in the beginning of 2020.

Go CBI

Go RV 

Go asap

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I saw this article, awhile back.   More rules for February, 2020.  Do you think this might have something to do with RV? 

The Central Bank announces amendments to the controls on the declaration of funds entering and leaving Iraq

September 24, 2019

For the sake of the Central Bank of Iraq to clarify the instructions and regulations for the declaration of funds entering and leaving across the Iraqi border.

The Central Bank of Iraq / Council for Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, would like to announce the first amendment to the rules for the declaration of funds when they are entered or taken out across the Iraqi borders, published in the Iraqi Fact Sheet No. 4551 dated 19/8/2019, before they enter into force in February 2020, to spare citizens and travelers legal accountability for the irregularities stipulated in those controls during the transfer of funds across the border .

Central Bank of Iraq

information Office

2019/9/24

» For the first amendment to the regulations permit funds No. ( 1 ) for the year ( 2019 ) ... 

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-156932078821707.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1292

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4