Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:25 PM EST - 11/09/2019

11-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...they know exactly what must get done but the corruption is so high in the government they can not ever execute on it at the level they need to make any real progress...So, my point is - they need to kick off the currency reform, get rid of the currency auctions and openly trade their currency on the global markets. They know it and we know it. So why has it not yet been done?  It is way overdue! I don’t want to sound like a broken record but there are billions of $$$ being make off of NOT doing the currency reform...(post 1 of 2)... CORRUPTION..!!

11-9-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The government agrees to open a consulate in the US state of 100,000 Iraqis"   Quote:  "The US State Department on Thursday approved the opening of a consulate-general in Texas to provide consular services to more than 100,000 Iraqis."  Interesting there were many things associated to Iraq out of Texas, since I have been in this.. Currency comes to mind too. hmm.. I wonder if reforms to come will have much to do with this coming about? 

11-9-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ....seven times I think Allaq has come out in the last twenty-three days to talk to the citizens about the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar and about lifting the zeros from their exchange rate, about the smaller notes…

11-9-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   Don’t forget I have strongly suggested to you that Donald Trump is definitely in charge of all this…It’s the US government that actually poured trillions of dollars into the country of Iraq and the US is the one that shed blood for Iraq.  So really the U.S. is in charge not so much the IMF and World Bank.  They may have a little say but not on timing. IMO the timing of this is all dictated and directed by the Trump Administration and I will promise you that he’s gonna use the timing of the rate change to benefit his political gain…seven to eight months before the US November elections…it’s all unfolding right before your eyes.

*************** Friday Midnight Guru Posts ***************

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   Article “Abdul Mahdi We are working to find a budget capable of managing the economy correctly and increase the non-oil resources …the nice things about the budget, when they put that out you can see the numbers and if there’s gonna be a rate change…then they may factor in funds at a different rate…

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ...I've said it before if Iraq goes to a 1 to $1 rate overnight it's going to be a LOP.  We obviously do not want to see that happen.  What we do want to see happen is an increase in investment to coincide with the market economy causing inflationary pressure for the CBI to float the currency.
:tiphat:Have a great weekend everyone....RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3