Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Noontime Guru Opinions - 11/08/2019

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff  …Parliament literally is not holding sessions and getting anything credible done because the things they need to do they can’t do until after the rate change…the current facts are telling us that at least right now the next thing we’re looking to see is the completion of the 2020 budget…my personal opinion that shortly after they finish the 2020 budget it’s game over.  And the news is showing we probably don’t have anything else to wait for after they complete the 2020 budget.  I firmly believe based on the current facts that that will be the last step before they indeed change the rate…

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   (Q? …some people are saying that, If we bought the currency at a Currency Dealer vs. got it at a Bank that one of them is not gonna be accepted.)  The currency, if you have valid currency, it was run through a De La Rue machine.  This is a specific machine and it can be verified if it’s authentic…there’s no way to differentiate whether you got it at the bank or whether you got it at a currency dealer...I think at some point in time the currency is gonna be reinstated…

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   I feel there is still good reason to be very optimistic about a window we may be in...we have been told that the receipts of waiting have been issued, they have time lines with them. We have heard that the delivery of smalls has been done to date. ...The demonstrations have triggered the GOI to get the lead out...  They extended the Baghdad Fair for ten days. Well that ten days is up on the 11th...Since we haven't seen another postponement yet in regard to that fair, I am assuming ("")  that they have every intention on going forward with it...So, if they do have the Fair, it would seem that the final end of the reforms being an international rate has to be in the bag by now...(post 1 of 2)... 

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   They have been in sessions working on that very topic and again they speak of the 2020 budget being for the citizens and their demands. Those items are slated from now through this weekend...So, lets see how this next 24-72 hours plays out. My best view is they are still right on track with completion of reforms. ...A successful fair will set the stage!! The tools they have in the quiver to create success is the rate change!...(post 2 of 2)... 

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

11-8-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   (Q? …some people are saying that, If we bought the currency at a Currency Dealer vs. got it at a Bank that one of them is not gonna be accepted.)  The currency, if you have valid currency, it was run through a De La Rue machine.  This is a specific machine and it can be verified if it’s authentic…there’s no way to differentiate whether you got it at the bank or whether you got it at a currency dealer...I think at some point in time the currency is gonna be reinstated…

I've reread this a couple of times and for the life of me, I Can't fathom the point that Brad is trying to make.Is this one of those ';keep moving, nothing to see here' drive bys?

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I've reread this a couple of times and for the life of me, I Can't fathom the point that Brad is trying to make.Is this one of those 'keep moving, nothing to see here' drive bys?

I agree - thanks. Somebody asks a question in a chat and then it becomes a thing to make a big deal out of.  It's common sense, yet some people don't think it through before they ask, and then some gurus jump on it. I wasn't even going to post it, but I figured, "what the heck"..!

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2