Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lindsey Graham claims Trump is too incompetent to pull off a quid pro quo


Recommended Posts

Well, it wasn't the most flattering defense.

While Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) has said it's actually becoming easier to defend President Trump amid the congressional impeachment inquiry, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) had to dig deep to do so on Wednesday.

Graham seems fed up with the whole thing, saying on Wednesday that he won't read any of the newly released transcripts because the whole thing is "a bunch of B.S." Graham said one of the reasons he doesn't think President Trump deserves to be impeached is because there's little chance the Trump administration was savvy enough in the first place to come up with the idea of withholding military aid from Ukraine in exchange for Kyiv publicly announcing anti-corruption investigations.

Graham generally defends Trump, but he does tend to criticize his foreign policy, so this comment serves as a win-win for the senator. He was able to blast Democrats for continuing their impeachment quest, while also expressing some dissatisfaction with Trump, who probably won't be too happy to hear the backhanded defense.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-graham-claims-trump-too-182600660.html

 

I guess Trump will bash him now and cry he is part of the Deep State coup.

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well....one thing is for sure, Trump was smart enough to make Lindsey Graham his little b***h. <_<  Graham has literally reversed course on everything to held near and dear during the Clinton impeachment.....he's a feckless yes man now, nothing more, zero credibility.

 

GO RV, then BV

OMGOODNESS, we are back in TOTAL AGREEMENT again 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

It is easy to be innocent of Quid Pro Quo when there wasn't any based on the law Clinton signed. 

You all seem to choose to ignore that. 

 

Righties seem to disregard the fact that a large country like Ukraine, with supposedly rampant corruption, was only asked by Trump to look into the Bidens and the DNC server whereabouts.....Hmmm, why is that?  What about all the other alleged corruption?  Doesn't take a PhD to know what Trump was hoping for....one day Republicans will stop cowering to Trump, stand and be recognized....like the grand party of ethics they used to be.  They are a weak shell of their former selves.  

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

And you chose to do exactly what I stated in my post. 

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Righties seem to disregard the fact that a large country like Ukraine, with supposedly rampant corruption, was only asked by Trump to look into the Bidens and the DNC server whereabouts.....Hmmm, why is that?  What about all the other alleged corruption?  Doesn't take a PhD to know what Trump was hoping for....one day Republicans will stop cowering to Trump, stand and be recognized....like the grand party of ethics they used to be.  They are a weak shell of their former selves.  

 

GO RV, then BV

 

I will answer your question. Because it is the law B.C. signed. 

 

I did stand and was recognized. I voted in a legal election and the guy I voted for won a legal election. 

Now the Democrats want to undo the election that was a legal election.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

And you chose to do exactly what I stated in my post. 

 

I will answer your question. Because it is the law B.C. signed. 

 

I did stand and was recognized. I voted in a legal election and the guy I voted for won a legal election. 

Now the Democrats want to undo the election that was a legal election.

 

Checks and Balances.....3 co-equal branches of government.  Nothing more.....Even if Donald's impeached and removed (which McConnell will never allow) he will have still been elected, so undoing an election is factually impossible.

 

And yes B.C. did sign that agreement.....However, hiding behind that argument is a farce because Trump never asked for any other examples of corruption to be investigated.  He asked a foreign government to interfere in U.S. politics by asking for dirt on his number 1 political opponent, not the first time, I might add......To deny that fact is disingenuous.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

When one branch of the government attempts to impeach a president for no legal reason they no longer are equal.

You go along with it because you hate Trump. Democrats sent a letter to the Ukrainians for the same reason Trump is being accused.

To get dirt on him. You are being disingenuous by not admitting to the corruption being acted out by the Dems. 

Also nothing in the law limits how many or few investigation should be started. Trump just started with the one Joe admitted to. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

When one branch of the government attempts to impeach a president for no legal reason they no longer are equal.

You go along with it because you hate Trump. Democrats sent a letter to the Ukrainians for the same reason Trump is being accused.

To get dirt on him. You are being disingenuous by not admitting to the corruption being acted out by the Dems. 

Also nothing in the law limits how many or few investigation should be started. Trump just started with the one Joe admitted to. 

 

You forgot to mention most of the EU wanted the same corrupt Ukranian prosecutor fired that Biden was gunning for....which changes everything the GOP is hanging their hats on drastically.

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

You forgot to mention most of the EU wanted the same corrupt Ukranian prosecutor fired that Biden was gunning for....which changes everything the GOP is hanging their hats on drastically.

 

GO RV, then BV 

You still won't admit Biden committed a crime  of his own admitted actions? 

You keep bouncing around the main point. 

I am done with this one. 

 

Have fun with your hate. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.