Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
bigwave

Well, Well, Well, Look Who Adam Schiff Has “Family Ties” To

Recommended Posts

Well, Well, Well, Look Who Adam Schiff Has “Family Ties” To

adam-schiff-1-800x416.png

 

 

Twitter is on fire with the revelation that Democratic party mouthpiece Adam Schiff turns out to have “family ties” to none other than George Soros himself.

Here is something interesting I found out today. Adam Schiff's sister Melissa was married to George Soros's son, until 2015. @DonaldJTrumpJr https://t.co/0hlj0PXRbo

— Todd Griffith (@c5hardtop1999) February 6, 2018

https://truthfeednews.com/well-well-well-look-who-adam-schiff-has-family-ties-to/

 

  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Talk about family ties what about Trump......he’s sick man!

 

 

Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

https://forward.com/schmooze/357185/7-creepy-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-ivanka/


Neg all you want too boys and girls. I didn’t say this vile stuff your President did! 
 

Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

 

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

 

You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

 

Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Kind of got off topic here on this caddieman.....but....I guess what ever turns you on.....?

 

CL

Going OFF TOPIC and derailing threads seems to be the modus operandi for the Democratic Socialists Party and their followers. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

You know we are all related... When Adam and Eve started in Africa, they began the lines... So don't let it bother you brother...

 

B/A

What the heck are you talking about?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What the heck are you talking about?

 

 

You don't know Adam and Eve... That's where we all came from... Test your DNA... It will change your whole idea of your blood lines.

 

B/A

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

You don't know Adam and Eve... That's where we all came from... Test your DNA... It will change your whole idea of your blood lines.

 

B/A

Are you just joking with us this morn and making funnies?  Altho we don't  know  exactly where the garden of Eden was, Genesis 2:8-14 gives us a good Indication.

 

"Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden and there it parted and became 4 heads, the name of the first river is Pishon.....The name of the second is Gishon.....the name of the third is Hiddekel (Tigris) and the name of the fourth is Euphrates"

 

The head of the Persian gulf is southern  Mesopotamic.  This is now Iraq where the Tigris and Euphrates river runs to the sea.....

 

Lol... But hey, you made me laugh this morn.   And We are all related

Edited by learning all i can
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, learning all i can said:

Are you just joking with us this morn and making funnies?  Altho we don't  know  exactly where the garden of Eden was, Genesis 2:8-14 gives us a good Indication.

 

"Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden and there it parted and became 4 heads, the name of the first river is Pishon.....The name of the second is Gishon.....the name of the third is Hiddekel (Tigris) and the name of the fourth is Euphrates"

 

The head of the Persian gulf is southern  Mesopotamic.  This is now Iraq where the Tigris and Euphrates river runs to the sea.....

 

Lol... But hey, you made me laugh this morn

 

I know, but the oldest human remains ever found were in Africa... Either way, the point is we are all one family...

 

B/A

  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

 

I know, but the oldest human remains ever found were in Africa... Either way, the point is we are all one family...

 

B/A

I have to agree....just different tribes

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, learning all i can said:

I have to agree....just different tribes

 

Yup, and that's what sad about mankind... They forget we all come from the same place... I guess when the aliens show up suddenly people will stick together... LOL

 

B/A

  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

 

You don't know Adam and Eve... That's where we all came from... Test your DNA... It will change your whole idea of your blood lines.

 

B/A

How's that relate to the topic? Oh, never mind I get it

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How's that relate to the topic?

 

We are all related... Is that to difficult for you to understand? One blood line... Your DNA would show you have a mix of all... You don't think there was an Adam and Eve for each political party do you? LOL

 

B/A

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

We are all related... Is that to difficult for you to understand? One blood line... Your DNA would show you have a mix of all... You don't think there was an Adam and Eve for each political party do you? LOL

 

B/A

What I understand is your proclivity to muddy the waters by any means necessary in order to achieve your goals.  Your comments about Adam and Eve are irrelevant. Shiffts close family ties to the most evil human being on earth is relevant. But hey anything to clowed who you really are. 

  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

 

You don't know Adam and Eve... That's where we all came from... Test your DNA... It will change your whole idea of your blood lines.

 

B/A

 

We all have at least an extremely tiny micro-trace of African blood.........Even KKK, the Nazis. etc....Poetic justice?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What I understand is your proclivity to muddy the waters by any means necessary in order to achieve your goals.  Your comments about Adam and Eve are irrelevant. Shiffts close family ties to the most evil human being on earth is relevant. But hey anything to clowed who you really are. 

 

No it is not irrelevant... You are related to Schiff... You are related to Clinton... You are related to Soros...

Remember the old saying, "We can pick our friends, but we can't pick our family"

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

We all have at least an extremely tiny micro-trace of African blood.........Even KKK, the Nazis. etc....Poetic justice?

 

We are all God's children, unless it doesn't work for your politics... What a joke some of these people are... 

 

B/A

  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

No it is not irrelevant... You are related to Schiff... You are related to Clinton... You are related to Soros...

Remember the old saying, "We can pick our friends, but we can't pick our family"

 

B/A

I'm not disagreeing with your statement, I'm disagreeing with the context. 

 

 

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

We are all God's children, unless it doesn't work for your politics... What a joke some of these people are... 

 

B/A

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST JOKE AROUND HERE.

Now go crying because I called you a name 

:facepalm1:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

 

I know, but the oldest human remains ever found were in Africa... Either way, the point is we are all one family...

 

B/A

 

Meaning I'm LGD and also Yota 650,000th grade cousin.......

  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST JOKE AROUND HERE.

Now go crying because I called you a name 

:facepalm1:

 

Wrong... I'm a realist you are the joke for supporting a fraud who you yourself compared to the Anti-Christ... Go suck it up buttercup.

 

B/A

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, umbertino said:

 

Meaning I'm LGD and also Yota 650,000th grade cousin.......

 

LOL.... Yes as much as I hate to admit it, both those guys are distant relatives... 

 

B/A

  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.