Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, Well, Well, Look Who Adam Schiff Has “Family Ties” To

Italy 

End Quote

Well, actually the one in Viareggio is one of the most famous Carnival parades , where one can admire lots of masks and chariots ...supposed to be funny and make People laugh and have a good time.....

So it's not exactly a sign of love and/or adoration.,...Just to be clear...

True that many right-wingers here like Trump....Undeniable.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_of_Viareggio

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Italy 

End Quote

Well, actually the one in Viareggio is one of the most famous Carnival parades , where one can admire lots of masks and chariots ...supposed to be funny and make People laugh and have a good time.....

So it's not exactly a sign of love and/or adoration.,...Just to be clear...

True that many right-wingers here like Trump....Undeniable.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_of_Viareggio

It's a parade in honor of women, so I'd say that Italian woman probably got the HOTS for Strong, Confident American men.

What's that say about Italian men :o

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Are you aware of any on this forum? Just asking....

No - It's Thursday and I reserve Thursdays for my comic tryout. I figure if I can get 10 funny ones in a row I could go on

stage and quit my day job! LOL

I just need the 1st one to get the count started...

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, bigwave said:

No - It's Thursday and I reserve Thursdays for my comic tryout. I figure if I can get 10 funny ones in a row I could go on

stage and quit my day job! LOL

I just need the 1st one to get the count started...

Ok then....Didn't know that....Added a laugh plus...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bostonangler said:

No it is not irrelevant... You are related to Schiff... You are related to Clinton... You are related to Soros...

Remember the old saying, "We can pick our friends, but we can't pick our family"

B/A

BA, I thought that saying went, "You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You know we are all related... When Adam and Eve started in Africa, they began the lines... So don't let it bother you brother...

B/A

Yes, but somehow, about five of you got crossed bread with a goat. 
Not sure who held it....not sure who nailed it. But it’s always stinks. . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, caddieman said:

Talk about family ties what about Trump......he’s sick man!

Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

https://forward.com/schmooze/357185/7-creepy-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-ivanka/

14 negs and growing for something the President of the United States has said in public. So my question is are you neging the President or just me?............hummmm! I hope it’s the President......just sayen!  If you going to neg put your name to it!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

On 11/7/2019 at 9:11 AM, bostonangler said:

We are all God's children, unless it doesn't work for your politics... What a joke some of these people are... 

B/A

Evidently not....

John 8:44 (NASB)

44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

On 11/7/2019 at 8:02 PM, coorslite21 said:

Say it ain't so......more political lies and exaggeration .....

....what is this country becoming?.....     

I suspect next we'll find out Trump is one of those 3rd gender people Biden was talking about.......   CL

Even in that case he / she / it...would still be a human being

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Evidently not....

John 8:44 (NASB)

44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Thank you so much for this Mark. I wanted to say it but knew that I would catch hell from certain members who would 

wrongly accuse me of calling them the devil. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/7/2019 at 7:52 AM, bostonangler said:

You know we are all related... When Adam and Eve started in Africa, they began the lines... So don't let it bother you brother...

B/A

Adam and Eve did not start in Africa. Adam and Eve started in the Garden of Eden which is located in Iraq or so I last heard. But then again there are arguments that the city of Mecca is not where it currently is either. Potato potaatoe.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/7/2019 at 7:52 AM, bostonangler said:

B/A

B/A.....This is for you and is in conjunction  with some of your thoughts on Adam and Eve....a summary on the Rothchid family tree......where first cousins were encouraged to marry to keep the wealth in the family....I also found it interesting to learn what the jewish connection was......perhaps I'll post a 2nd video by a 4th grade teacher on this so you can be skooled...CL

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

B/A.....This is for you and is in conjunction  with some of your thoughts on Adam and Eve....a summary on the Rothchid family tree......where first cousins were encouraged to marry to keep the wealth in the family....I also found it interesting to learn what the jewish connection was......perhaps I'll post a 2nd video by a 4th grade teacher on this so you can be skooled...CL

You shouldn't make fun of your cousins that way!!! LOL

B/A

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3