Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, Well, Well, Look Who Adam Schiff Has “Family Ties” To

Well, Well, Well, Look Who Adam Schiff Has “Family Ties” To

adam-schiff-1-800x416.png

Twitter is on fire with the revelation that Democratic party mouthpiece Adam Schiff turns out to have “family ties” to none other than George Soros himself.

Here is something interesting I found out today. Adam Schiff's sister Melissa was married to George Soros's son, until 2015. @DonaldJTrumpJr https://t.co/0hlj0PXRbo

— Todd Griffith (@c5hardtop1999) February 6, 2018

https://truthfeednews.com/well-well-well-look-who-adam-schiff-has-family-ties-to/

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Talk about family ties what about Trump......he’s sick man!

Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

https://forward.com/schmooze/357185/7-creepy-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-ivanka/

Neg all you want too boys and girls. I didn’t say this vile stuff your President did! 

Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

39 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You don't know Adam and Eve... That's where we all came from... Test your DNA... It will change your whole idea of your blood lines.

B/A

Are you just joking with us this morn and making funnies?  Altho we don't  know  exactly where the garden of Eden was, Genesis 2:8-14 gives us a good Indication.

"Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden and there it parted and became 4 heads, the name of the first river is Pishon.....The name of the second is Gishon.....the name of the third is Hiddekel (Tigris) and the name of the fourth is Euphrates"

The head of the Persian gulf is southern  Mesopotamic.  This is now Iraq where the Tigris and Euphrates river runs to the sea.....

Lol... But hey, you made me laugh this morn.   And We are all related

Edited by learning all i can
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, learning all i can said:

Are you just joking with us this morn and making funnies?  Altho we don't  know  exactly where the garden of Eden was, Genesis 2:8-14 gives us a good Indication.

"Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden and there it parted and became 4 heads, the name of the first river is Pishon.....The name of the second is Gishon.....the name of the third is Hiddekel (Tigris) and the name of the fourth is Euphrates"

The head of the Persian gulf is southern  Mesopotamic.  This is now Iraq where the Tigris and Euphrates river runs to the sea.....

Lol... But hey, you made me laugh this morn

I know, but the oldest human remains ever found were in Africa... Either way, the point is we are all one family...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We are all related... Is that to difficult for you to understand? One blood line... Your DNA would show you have a mix of all... You don't think there was an Adam and Eve for each political party do you? LOL

B/A

What I understand is your proclivity to muddy the waters by any means necessary in order to achieve your goals.  Your comments about Adam and Eve are irrelevant. Shiffts close family ties to the most evil human being on earth is relevant. But hey anything to clowed who you really are. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

You don't know Adam and Eve... That's where we all came from... Test your DNA... It will change your whole idea of your blood lines.

B/A

We all have at least an extremely tiny micro-trace of African blood.........Even KKK, the Nazis. etc....Poetic justice?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What I understand is your proclivity to muddy the waters by any means necessary in order to achieve your goals.  Your comments about Adam and Eve are irrelevant. Shiffts close family ties to the most evil human being on earth is relevant. But hey anything to clowed who you really are. 

No it is not irrelevant... You are related to Schiff... You are related to Clinton... You are related to Soros...

Remember the old saying, "We can pick our friends, but we can't pick our family"

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No it is not irrelevant... You are related to Schiff... You are related to Clinton... You are related to Soros...

Remember the old saying, "We can pick our friends, but we can't pick our family"

B/A

I'm not disagreeing with your statement, I'm disagreeing with the context. 

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We are all God's children, unless it doesn't work for your politics... What a joke some of these people are... 

B/A

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST JOKE AROUND HERE.

Now go crying because I called you a name 

:facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2