Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 November 2019

Adam Montana

25 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The work that was being done hasn't backtracked - it's just paused.

Progress made has not been lost - just paused.

The Bro’s Thread Has Slowed Down So Much - I Think That They May Be Suffering From Menopause ! :o 

lazy-dog-funny-pictures.jpg

Although The Same Could Apply To Parliament ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Bro’s Thread Has Slowed Down So Much - I Think That They May Be Suffering From Menopause ! :o 

lazy-dog-funny-pictures.jpg

Although The Same Could Apply To Parliament ...

The Bros might be on Annual holidays because it’s a year to date since their threads started.. 😀..

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

OMG!  What a surprise!  Iraq is having political difficulties?  Everything is delayed or halted?  How could that possibly be?  I know - they need to form some committees and study the problem.  They excel at that for sure.  Thanks for the update though.  Time will tell as to whether or not Mahdi will actually keep to his word though I kind of doubt it as long as Iran is pulling the strings behind the scene.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

The Bros might be on Annual holidays because it’s a year to date since their threads started.. 😀..

Oh Great - So U Mean That They’re Only Resting Before Round 2 ? :o 

Night Star GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

See, anytime we get close their is a pause or election or a protest.....so on and so on...Sorry folks just had vent. Very hard to not to get pissed about it...Many of friends have said ( they will never stop fighting over there)...and hate to think they are right....And it will be their own demise, I can't understand the amount of hate and distrust among them...It is starting to become more and more even around the world...I must say the middle east have been the front runners in it for many years.......as for the pause button.,....I just don't know.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lost one said:

See, anytime we get close their is a pause or election or a protest.....so on and so on...Sorry folks just had vent. Very hard to not to get pissed about it...Many of friends have said ( they will never stop fighting over there)...and hate to think they are right....And it will be their own demise, I can't understand the amount of hate and distrust among them...It is starting to become more and more even around the world...I must say the middle east have been the front runners in it for many years.......as for the pause button.,....I just don't know.

In total agreement. Have lost track of how many times the light at the end of this tunnel has been extinguished. I really believed in this past year. Especially late spring/early summer. Now most of us are looking at next year already and yet it's only early November. Tired, but in the words of Eric Clapton "...lately I've been running on faith..."

• Thanks 1