Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA BANK IS BACK - 11/04/20019

ronscarpa

8 minutes ago, birelkart said:

I just received my temporary password today after 3 months of emailing every day. I am not sure, but I think our requests have been going to their SPAM box. When Mr. Issa replied, my email was marked SPAM.

Me too! Though mine didn't say "spam" anywhere,,,

Edited by NMP2017

Why do you suppose it's going to a Spam box now? Previously I used the same emails I'm using now without any issues. Seems like about 5-6 months ago they stopped responding.

I've also tried different titles with the emails as sometimes the filters will pick out info in the titles and send them to spam, such as references to money, business, maybe even "Bank" and the like. I've tried to be rather straight forward with my titles such as "Mr. Issa, WARKA Bank" etc.. I'm curious what the title was to your email that they finally responded to?

Thanks

1 hour ago, 64jaguar said:

Why do you suppose it's going to a Spam box now? Previously I used the same emails I'm using now without any issues. Seems like about 5-6 months ago they stopped responding.

I've also tried different titles with the emails as sometimes the filters will pick out info in the titles and send them to spam, such as references to money, business, maybe even "Bank" and the like. I've tried to be rather straight forward with my titles such as "Mr. Issa, WARKA Bank" etc.. I'm curious what the title was to your email that they finally responded to?

Thanks

I think it is because of settings in their email server but don't quote me on that lol. This has happened to me before with Warka a few years ago. This was in my subject line - "Week 13 since my Online access expired - Online access Renewal request". It didn't have 'spam" added anywhere by Warka...

• 3 weeks later...

Well crud. I erased my old password, thi king I could use the stupid numbers as my old password and make a new password. NOOOOOO. had to have it. Mow I need them to help me get my password reset. I doubt it.......that's me being kicked.:butt-kicking:

On 3/14/2020 at 7:51 PM, BFobian said:

What is the email address you send your messenge to? Just wondering if I'm sending my messeges to the best email address. 

My only successful response in the last six months came from sending to all of these emails: 

mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com,
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

One thing I noticed when they finally did respond was that they sent my response with many of my previous attempts attached. So it appears they got all my attempts, they just for whatever reason didn't respond to those. Maybe they went to their SPAM folder.  When ever they do respond they always say the same thing:

"Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp 

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support."

All messages say (SPAM) on them so not sure what's up with that..

I do know now that our accounts are still there, we just lose access to them online occasionally. Hope this helps..

• 2 months later...

I am having a problem getting anyone from the bank to respond to my emails.  I have requested a password reset.  Seems like my password becomes invalid 2 months before the expiration date.  Anyone have the same problem or have any suggestions.  

• 1 year later...

Error message:  

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection
ReloadHide advanced

onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.