Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA BANK IS BACK - 11/04/20019

ronscarpa

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Just the stamdard IQD & USD accounts. When I started it was 7%, then they dropped it to 6%. I use my year over year balances to confirm what It's making.

Plese check what you got recently. Did you really get 3% as half year interest? The rest of us got 1.25% which equals 2.5% yearly interest...

1 minute ago, JoeB said:

Plese check what you got recently. Did you really get 3% as half year interest? The rest of us got 1.25% which equals 2.5% yearly interest...

As I mentioned above to birelkart, I haven't contacted them yet this month, for my year's closing balances. But I will certainly post here to let everyone know what it was.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Onenomad said:

1.25% on IQD & .5% on USD for 6 months, 2.5% & 1% for the year was the last information I was working on?

I was referring to the interest paid to the account each year. This year it was close to 115,000 dinar. (if that were 1:1) I'd be happy

Never mind 1:1 just having the facility to withdraw my funds would be a result, been in this since 2005 and believe any realistic chance of a 1:1 RV passed around 2009. Just my take on this crazy ride, still hoping though as it’s being treated like a never ending lottery ticket purchased 15 years ago.... good luck all👍🏻

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 4:26 AM, Onenomad said:

Never mind 1:1 just having the facility to withdraw my funds would be a result, been in this since 2005 and believe any realistic chance of a 1:1 RV passed around 2009. Just my take on this crazy ride, still hoping though as it’s being treated like a never ending lottery ticket purchased 15 years ago.... good luck all👍🏻

Don't give up hope OneNomad ... it will have an increase in value, but only God and the CBI know where it will come out. Remember, the IQD is so out of line with the other GCR countries in exchange rates vs USD.  They would have to come out somewhere in the range of these other oil producing GCR currencies. Their stated desire is to be above the Kuwaiti Dinar, which currently has the highest exchange rate against the USD in the world. :salute: RON

US Dollar exchange rates against currencies in Middle East and Central Asia for January 29

Convert From Convert To Exchange Rate Historical Exchange Rates Other Conversions
USD  Armenian Dram 478.18580 TableGraph Convert USD to AMD
USD  Azerbaijani Manat 1.70002 TableGraph Convert USD to AZN
USD  Bahraini Dinar 0.37703 TableGraph Convert USD to BHD
USD  Georgian Lari 2.89352 TableGraph Convert USD to GEL
USD  Iranian Rial 42150.50103 TableGraph Convert USD to IRR
USD  Iraqi Dinar 1193.51526 TableGraph Convert USD to IQD
USD  Israeli New Shekel 3.45011 TableGraph Convert USD to ILS
USD  Jordanian Dinar 0.70900 TableGraph Convert USD to JOD
USD  Kazakhstan Tenge 378.53385 TableGraph Convert USD to KZT
USD  Kuwaiti Dinar 0.30404 TableGraph Convert USD to KWD
USD  Kyrgyzstani Som 69.85082 TableGraph Convert USD to KGS
USD  Lebanese Pound 1512.13616 TableGraph Convert USD to LBP
USD  Omani Rial 0.38501 TableGraph Convert USD to OMR
USD  Qatari Rial 3.64012 TableGraph Convert USD to QAR
USD  Saudi Riyal 3.75190 TableGraph Convert USD to SAR
USD  Syrian Pound 514.94820 TableGraph Convert USD to SYP
USD  Turkish Lira 5.96697 TableGraph Convert USD to TRY
USD  Turkmenistan Manat 3.51005 TableGraph Convert USD to TMT
USD  United Arab Emirates Dirham 3.67320 TableGraph Convert USD to AED
USD  Uzbekistan Som 9550.08497 TableGraph Convert USD to UZS
USD  Yemeni Rial 250.33228 TableGraph Convert USD to YER
As Of: 1/29/2020 9:50 AM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I've been emailing Warka since Nov 2019 requesting info about the CBI news from Nov as well as requesting a new password, but have had no response from anyone Warka. I've sent several emails to the CBI requesting info and I received this today from Mrs Qismah Salih at the CBI.

"Dear Sir,

Re your below email.
We would like to inform you that Al Warka Bank will pay its obligations after practicing all banking activities and achieving the appropriate financial situation.
For further information, you can reach the a/m bank on the following email.

3046@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards.

Qismah Salih Ali (Mrs)

Director General
Banking Supervision Dept.
Central Bank of Iraq
"

• Thanks 2

I quickly replied with -

" Dear Ma'am,

Thank you very much for your reply. Is there any time frame as to when Al Warka Bank start to pay their clients?
"

And got a quick response saying -

"We will do our best to expedite the process.
Best regards.

Qismah Salih Ali (Mrs)"

So hopefully not too much longer to wait...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, NMP2017 said:

I've been emailing Warka since Nov 2019 requesting info about the CBI news from Nov as well as requesting a new password, but have had no response from anyone Warka. I've sent several emails to the CBI requesting info and I received this today from Mrs Qismah Salih at the CBI.

"Dear Sir,
Re your below email.
We would like to inform you that Al Warka Bank will pay its obligations after practicing all banking activities and achieving the appropriate financial situation.
For further information, you can reach the a/m bank on the following email.

3046@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards.
Qismah Salih Ali (Mrs)
Director General
Banking Supervision Dept.
Central Bank of Iraq
"

I quickly replied with -
" Dear Ma'am,
Thank you very much for your reply. Is there any time frame as to when Al Warka Bank start to pay their clients?
"

Best regards.
Qismah Salih Ali (Mrs)"

Thanks NMP2019 for this information, I like it...! :twothumbs:

Blessings....RON:salute:

I quickly replied with -

" Dear Ma'am,

"

Best regards.

Qismah Salih Ali (Mrs)"

Thanks NMP2017,  at least the CBI is responding. I've been trying for months to update my online access to my WARKA accounts as well with no response. I can't imagine why they wouldn't allow us online access. Some account holders feel that will change with an RV. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I hope you'll post any success you have. Good luck!

• Like 1

My password expires next week so I sent an email to Mr. I an gang requesting a new temporary password. I'm still using the same email from 2014, don't know if that helps or not but have never had any issues getting a reply back. Will see if I'm lucky again this year....

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DoD said:

My password expires next week so I sent an email to Mr. I an gang requesting a new temporary password. I'm still using the same email from 2014, don't know if that helps or not but have never had any issues getting a reply back. Will see if I'm lucky again this year....

DoD, good luck and let us know if/when you get a response. This is the longest it's taken for me to get my password renewed...

Edited by NMP2017

I had last used https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/login1.jsp

I had the typical "warning not safe" and continued as "unsafe".

It works, but I did have to try reloading a few times.

- it opens up with two boxes to input your account number and the security image code (changes all the time, bot stopper)

- then next screen opens up and you see your name and image, then you input your password (usually all numbers)

So I least I have verification my accounts still exists, but I got locked out after 3 attempts.

Here is where I sent my request back in April 2017.  It took a week for a reply back with new password.  (attached is the format I have used several times in the past (docx format) view in reading layout.

I'm hoping it is still the same.

To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, "c.services@warka-bank-iq.com" <c.services@warka-bank-iq.com>, "e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

If someone knows different emails to send to please post it here.

Warka Memo blank.docx

Edited by DragonCruiser

13 minutes ago, DragonCruiser said:

I'm hoping it is still the same.

To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, "c.services@warka-bank-iq.com" <c.services@warka-bank-iq.com>, "e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com" <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com>

If someone knows different emails to send to please post it here.

EDIT:  I clipped the end of my email addresses posted.

13 minutes ago, DragonCruiser said:

• 2 weeks later...