Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA BANK IS BACK - 11/04/20019

ronscarpa

11-4-2019   Intel Guru Delta    Article:  "To / ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of all governorates and all provincial councils m / Warka Bank for Investment and Finance"    FOR WARKA ACCOUNT HOLDERS VERY GOOD NEWS THIS LETTER WAS FROM CBI AND SIGN BY ALAQ STATING THAT WARKA BANK IS BACK,  ALSO A COPY WAS SENT TO THE ISX...!!!    ... 

I'LL TRY TO FIND THE FULL ARTICLE AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD ... RON :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Here it is folks:

To / Ministries and Entities not linked to the Ministry of all governorates and all provincial councils m / Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

According to the decision of the Board of Directors of this bank No. (7171) for the year 2019, we would like to inform you that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has resumed its activities and provided banking services such as issuing letters of guarantee and letters of credit for the purpose of working with the bank through these activities and accepting letters of guarantee issued by it.

https://static.mubasher.info/File.Mix_Announcement_File/3042C234-A951-4AE0-9F68-BE9BD7FB5127.pdf

Note: Warka Bank has 120 branches in Iraq.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, DoD said:

Ron, is this saying Warka is back trading on the ISX? 

Yes, they are back on the ISX, and that is a great sign for those of us who hold IQD in Warka. I'm actually thinking of purchasing Warka stock with some of the IQD i hold in Warka. When there is an increase in value (however small) I feel it will be a good investment as investments will flow into Iraq and Warka will grow as a non-government influenced bank like the big 3. JMHO....RON

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Yes, they are back on the ISX, and that is a great sign for those of us who hold IQD in Warka. I'm actually thinking of purchasing Warka stock with some of the IQD i hold in Warka. When there is an increase in value (however small) I feel it will be a good investment as investments will flow into Iraq and Warka will grow as a non-government influenced bank like the big 3. JMHO....RON

Still can't get these lame brains to renew my online password. Never had a problem before after several tries, but they are SOOOOOOO unreliable.  :rake:

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Back in March of 2018 on the Warka website they were offering account holders stock.....BWAI.....for 1 IQD per share......I've always believed Warka being made whole would be followed by a revaluation.....I had been led to believe Warka would come back on line in late to mid August....

But.....we'll see?.......good thread......     CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

noit more warka can stick it up their ass.....why buy warka shares at 1.00 when you can buy 9 times the shares in another bank?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, ronscarpa said:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance (on ISX)

The par value is    1.00IQD

Trading Currency Iraqi Dinar

Company Statistics

Current Total Shares    105,072,250

Sharecapital:  105,072,250.00

https://www.mubasher.info/markets/ISX/stocks/BWAI

A Little over 100mil total shares is small, even in western terms. In Iraq terms, this speaks volumes!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 2:42 PM, 64jaguar said:

Still can't get these lame brains to renew my online password. Never had a problem before after several tries, but they are SOOOOOOO unreliable.  :rake:

Same here 64. I have been trying to renew my subscription, also with no luck....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, FirstTop said:

Anybody have the website to Warka.   The one I have says server cannot be connected. 

Or are they not open for business?

Most browsers including mine will not connect. I can only access the login page thru my cell phone. It doesn't matter tho because they refuse to send my new temporary password that I have requested daily for 3 months. I can't get my interest statement so I am writing this off as a failed investment loss.  

On 1/13/2020 at 7:16 AM, birelkart said:

Most browsers including mine will not connect. I can only access the login page thru my cell phone. It doesn't matter tho because they refuse to send my new temporary password that I have requested daily for 3 months. I can't get my interest statement so I am writing this off as a failed investment loss.  

Good Morning birelkart, don't give up...for a number of reasons...I use Chrome on my pc and have always been able to connect. They operate a bit differently over there, and often times our online requests go to spam in their system. I have a business acquaintance who deals with Iraq on a regular basis, and have discussed this with him. He assures me that once Iraq goes International, things will radically change at Warka and all the other banks. I have almost 4 Million IQD in Warka, and it continues to grow at a 6% rate whenever I do check it, and they choose to respond. The last time I checked was in July 2019, do I'm due to check it again. I chose to not have an online banking account, because i felt it was a waste of money. When an RI/RV occurs, I'll then get an online account and a VISA/MC and just us it here...JMHO..! :) RON

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Good Morning birelkart, don't give up...for a number of reasons...I use Chrome on my pc and have always been able to connect. They operate a bit differently over there, and often times our online requests go to spam in their system. I have a business acquaintance who deals with Iraq on a regular basis, and have discussed this with him. He assures me that once Iraq goes International, things will radically change at Warka and all the other banks. I have almost 4 Million IQD in Warka, and it continues to grow at a 6% rate whenever I do check it, and they choose to respond. The last time I checked was in July 2019, do I'm due to check it again. I chose to not have an online banking account, because i felt it was a waste of money. When an RI/RV occurs, I'll then get an online account and a VISA/MC and just us it here...JMHO..! :) RON

Ron, Thank you for the words of encouragement. I have tried Chrome, I.E. and Firefox with no success. Only with my cell phone can I get to the login page. There has never been a problem with reaching the bank web page, just the online account login page. For months I have emailed all of the principal people at Warka for my temporary password and have gone so far as to CC the Banking Supervisor at the CBI with no results. I hope you're right about the future. In the meantime, many of us will not be able to pay our tax on the interest. Thanks again Ron! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

What kind of account do you have that gives you 6% interest?

5 hours ago, birelkart said:

Ron, Thank you for the words of encouragement. I have tried Chrome, I.E. and Firefox with no success. Only with my cell phone can I get to the login page. There has never been a problem with reaching the bank web page, just the online account login page. For months I have emailed all of the principal people at Warka for my temporary password and have gone so far as to CC the Banking Supervisor at the CBI with no results. I hope you're right about the future. In the meantime, many of us will not be able to pay our tax on the interest. Thanks again Ron! 

Glad I could be an encouragement. :twothumbs: I wouldn't worry about the interest at this point, because you don't really have access to the account, or funds in it. Plus it has not been reported to you, and your posts here are evidence of that. Post any value increase you can make an adjustment, but the tax on the interest is minimal at this point, depending on your tax bracket and the amount of IQD you have in your account. Or, you can calculate an estimated interest by looking at past statements, and make an educated guess - you won't be off by much. That's showing good faith. I'm glad I have most of my IQD in a ROTH IRA, and only have a few million in Warka.