Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:50AM EST - 11/03/2019

11-3-2019  Newshound Guru Jeff     This is the date of interrogation of Adel Abdul Mahdi in Parliament …the “government program” is everything that gets implemented.  Better healthcare.  Better lives.  All the government services and resources they will provide the citizens after the rate change…they are waiting on the rate change…they were only able to offer the citizens very little because the government’s hands are tied and that’s because external powers control the timing of the rate change.  And that’s called Donald Trump…The US is the only group that shed blood for Iraq.  We pour trillions of dollars into Iraq.  Trump actually put the tariffs on China and the sanctions on Iran.  The US and the Trump administration are the ones calling the shots, controlling the timing on this.  Not the IMF and Not the World Bank…  

:salute:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

The US is the only group that shed blood for Iraq. 

I know it's trivial but that statement is so full of crap.  There were plenty of other countries that also had soldiers that lost lives over there. We were just the biggest presence.  I had my boots on ground and saw it first hand.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

I also want to thank you for your service cranman:twothumbs:

I understand the sacrifice as a VietNam veteran who lost many friends over there.

Thank you for your service as well! Without men such as yourself, and all the men and women who served before you, we wouldn't have the great country we have today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The US and the Trump administration are the ones calling the shots, controlling the timing on this.  Not the IMF and Not the World Bank… 

Really?  I don't think that's accurate.  So much of everything we'd learned over the years is all about the IMF, CBI, fully seated government and the oil and gas law.   I can't imagine our whole wait has been sitting on any of our US Presidents over the years to just push a button. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HeyJonesy said:

The US and the Trump administration are the ones calling the shots, controlling the timing on this.  Not the IMF and Not the World Bank… 

Really?  I don't think that's accurate.  So much of everything we'd learned over the years is all about the IMF, CBI, fully seated government and the oil and gas law.   I can't imagine our whole wait has been sitting on any of our US Presidents over the years to just push a button. 

I agree! We all remember that Trump supposedly has a lot of Dinar that he purchased way before he was President.. if that is the case, you know he wants the RV... so he’s been in office about 3 years, if he is in control Of this event, why hasn’t he flipped the switch?? This move will be up to the CBI in conjunction with GOI.. nothing more..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I agree! We all remember that Trump supposedly has a lot of Dinar that he purchased way before he was President.. if that is the case, you know he wants the RV... so he’s been in office about 3 years, if he is in control Of this event, why hasn’t he flipped the switch?? This move will be up to the CBI in conjunction with GOI.. nothing more..

Could be that he is waiting until he finishes his term as president and that it will be one of his last things he does as president..... sort of his "pay" , as he does not take his pay from the U.S. taxpayers. What a patriot !