Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Military FEARS Societal Collapse

bostonangler

8 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Blah blah blah-blah blah.....that was nothing more than a pitch for the green new deal and he even stated as much...total :bs:

That is based on reports by our military.... So while politicians argue about their perspective, thankfully the military is taking the facts seriously and preparing.... Or maybe our military is The Deep State and Trump should stop funding it...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

No BA, I DO NOT think the military is deep state, But you can bet your arse there are senior officers that are. How do I know you ask? Because I was in the military and can tell you I had Squadron Commanders I would have flown thru HELL with, because they were military men who knew there job and had their troops backs and best interest at heart, and not concerned for their own progression. And then I had commanders who in combat might have been shot in the back by their troops, because they we're 100% political and would do NOTHING for their troops if it meant ruining their chances for promotion. I can remember after Vietnam, as soon as Jimmy Carter became Prez and started cutting back on our military spending and promoting Officers politically the troops with combat experience (ie. our Instructor Fighter Pilots) bailed out like there was a plague, leaving the "brown nosers" to run the ship. You can imagine the morale that was present at that time. I witnessed that happening (because that is when I pulled the plug) and it was sickening. The military REALY became politicized under "The One" (over 200  Flag Off ices fired or resigned, many of them combat vets) leaving the Nosers to run the ship. Many of these guys are still left over from those 8 years and you can bet you twins they are political. So when a ranking military guy makes a statement about anything, I first try to find out if this is indeed a fact or a statement made for nefarious reasons. Just saying.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

No BA, I DO NOT think the military is deep state, But you can bet your arse there are senior officers that are. How do I know you ask? Because I was in the military and can tell you I had Squadron Commanders I would have flown thru HELL with, because they were military men who knew there job and had their troops backs and best interest at heart, and not concerned for their own progression. And then I had commanders who in combat might have been shot in the back by their troops, because they we're 100% political and would do NOTHING for their troops if it meant ruining their chances for promotion. I can remember after Vietnam, as soon as Jimmy Carter became Prez and started cutting back on our military spending and promoting Officers politically the troops with combat experience (ie. our Instructor Fighter Pilots) bailed out like there was a plague, leaving the "brown nosers" to run the ship. You can imagine the morale that was present at that time. I witnessed that happening (because that is when I pulled the plug) and it was sickening. The military REALY became politicized under "The One" (over 200  Flag Off ices fired or resigned, many of them combat vets) leaving the Nosers to run the ship. Many of these guys are still left over from those 8 years and you can bet you twins they are political. So when a ranking military guy makes a statement about anything, I first try to find out if this is indeed a fact or a statement made for nefarious reasons. Just saying.

:twothumbs::salute::eagle::tiphat:Preach it, Brother !

Just like most every leftist 'president' has,

that tool for the left - ho'bummer - worked overtime to try to demoralize & decimate

our Troops in every way conceivable. 

It was sick & demented.

They know they have to if they expect to achieve their evil goal to take over Our Republic

because us Patriots will fight them to the last man.

Just like their penchant for attempting to demonize our LEOs, their hate for Our US Military

runs deep and they work overtime spreading lies, hate & deceit and belittle our Patriots & Our Flag

relentlessly.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

That is based on reports by our military.... So while politicians argue about their perspective, thankfully the military is taking the facts seriously and preparing.... Or maybe our military is The Deep State and Trump should stop funding it...

B/A

You mean like this Military wimp? 

By: Meghann Myers   1 day ago

T3TVLN4GRZGY5N6RMNPKJGOPSY.jpg 

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a military officer at the National Security Council, center, arrives on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2019, to appear before a House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and Committee on Oversight and Reform joint interview with the transcript to be part of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. (Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP)

When Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman appeared before members of Congress on Tuesday to discuss what he knew about President Trump’s conversations with Ukraine’s president, he was violating an order from his commander in chief not to cooperate with the House’s impeachment inquiry.

He is likely protected from legal ramifications from showing up to testify, a former Army judge advocate told Military Times on Thursday. But it remains to be seen whether what he told legislators could get him charged with a crime ― and, of course, how his choice to rebel against his White House chain-of-command will affect his career.

“It’s not far-fetched,” Sean Timmons, a managing partner at Tully Rinckey, said. “It’s a murky issue.”

It comes down to whether Trump’s order was lawful, he said. If Trump was trying to prevent Vindman from sharing sensitive information, it could be. If he was trying to prevent testimony, period, it’s not.

The Military Whistleblower Protection Act prohibits government officials from interfering with a member of the military in communicating with Congress or an inspector general. Adding to the complexity is that the president gets to determine what is and isn’t classified.

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

No BA, I DO NOT think the military is deep state, But you can bet your arse there are senior officers that are.

He/She knows that but it doesn't fit the Machiavellian narrative.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

:salute: !!!MD11Fra8Dawg!!! :salute:

Flimsy Carter makes my blood boil. Hard to believe someone so incompetent could do so much damage. Thankfully, some True The United States Of America Patriots remained to carry us through today. I suspect The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump pretty much knows the lay and a purging of the "politicals" is quietly occurring especially with The United States Of America Army True The United States Of America Patriots running the Pentagon now having dislodged corrupt previous leaders.

I heard second hand originating from return Vietnam Veterans that the average life span of a 2nd Lieutenant hot dropped in a combat zone was fifteen (15) minutes. I wonder how well he knew or how much the hot dropped 2nd Lieutenant cared about the troops he was assigned to command in the field.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yeah he's a Lt. Col and you're a truck driver... I guess his commitment to America doesn't hold a candle to your twit postings.

B/A

I give you just one chance to communicate and your first reply is to violate forum rules by calling me a twit.

:butt-kicking: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I give you just one chance to communicate and your first reply is to violate forum rules by calling me a twit.

:butt-kicking: 

I didn't call you a twit... I said you post tweets by twits... I'm sorry to see that you a former marine would back a draft dodger over a life long military man. For what? A bag full of lies by a guy with no allegiance to anything but himself? 

B/A

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

B/A you throw words around like candy at Holloween.  

Draft dodger = your opinion, in other words you have no medical proof. I don' trust  people with ulterior motives. (Incentives) 

Life long military man= doesn't mean spit if he is part of a coup instigated by evil people

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

Before this goes off the deep end, I believe BA was abreviating the word Twitter to twit. I don't thing he was calling you a twit LGD? 

Although I feel he was implying your position in employment as a truck driver is somehow less than that of a Lt. Col. 

No I meant tweets by twits. And I wasn't bashing his employment as a truck driver, my dad was a tractor trailer driver for 40 years. I'm actually surprised that people are now bashing another American who dedicated their life to America for a guy who is full of it. I wonder do Trump supporters believe everyone is part of the Deep State if they disagree with Trump or testify under oath what they have seen and heard. Is everyone a traitor and liar except one person?

It is hard to believe that people who consider themselves to be patriots are unable to question any behavior by a politician and fall in goose step with every word, even though many of his statements have been confirmed to be untruths. Take the crying terrorist. I'm glad he is dead, but are all of the generals lying when they say there was no audio recorded of him, and they don't know where Trump came up with his false story, or are they lying in an attempt to bring down America. Are those special forces who chased him down a hole really the Deep State out to get Trump or is it possible Trump just made it up?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

B/A you throw words around like candy at Holloween.  

Draft dodger = your opinion, in other words you have no medical proof. I don' trust  people with ulterior motives. (Incentives) 

Life long military man= doesn't mean spit if he is part of a coup instigated by evil people

There is no medical proof of a bone spur. It was just a rich kid who got out... Do you have medical proof of a bone spur? I'm sorry toolman but I take the word of people who have dedicated their life to defending America over the word of any politician who has never served and that includes both sides of the aisle.

See above.... Are the special forces part of a coup or did Trump make it up? If the special forces are part of a coup and wanted him gone, he would be gone. Simple as that.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I see name calling on here all the time.  Trumkins, Trumptards, Looney lefties, Demoncraps,  Demonrats, Deplorables, etc, etc.  I'm sure I can find more.   Now don't tell me that those names above shouldn't be  considered offensive or rile people up.  Each one of those names is meant to belittle, insult and be condescending  when stated.   But if you're going to discuss politics and/ or religion you best be prepared to be called names and get insulted apparently.   I've seen forum rules violated here many time when it comes to name calling.  It doesn't bother me or most people. Just depends on the day or mood of the forum when it's allowed. 

Edited by cranman
spelling
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Yuh...

Conservatives aren't allowed to react to/with name-calling or have the right to feel victimized,

intimidated or insulted & disrespected or be "triggered"....

Those are rights reserved exclusively for the leftist ilk, their tools, zombies, indoctrinated fools,

snowflakes & libtards.

Hey, their rules,:jester:... not ours, yo.  <_<

:lol::P

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It has nothing to do with what party you are with.   The name calling rule has been violated by both party supporters many times and often by the same people over and over again.  It is what it is.  I say again politics and religions will always bring out the passion and strong beliefs that people will defend with vigor and conviction that often leads to someone getting angry which leads to name calling, belittling and condescending remarks.  Republicans, Democrat, Catholics, Muslims, Jehova Witness , Atheist and many many more are susceptible to it.   

Freedom of speech!  WooHoo!  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Before this goes off the deep end, I believe BA was abreviating the word Twitter to twit. I don't thing he was calling you a twit LGD? 

Although I feel he was implying your position in employment as a truck driver is somehow less than that of a Lt. Col. 

Maybe you're right. But as a trucker who has known many Lt. Col. I can assure you that I'm deeply confident in my position. Officers are some of the smartest dumb people I've ever known. 

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I didn't call you a twit... I said you post tweets by twits... I'm sorry to see that you a former marine would back a draft dodger over a life long military man. For what? A bag full of lies by a guy with no allegiance to anything but himself? 

B/A

You only HATE my Twitter news because they paint a clear picture of what is true. 

7 hours ago, cranman said:

I see name calling on here all the time.  Trumkins, Trumptards, Looney lefties, Demoncraps,  Demonrats, Deplorables, etc, etc.  I'm sure I can find more.   Now don't tell me that those names above shouldn't be  considered offensive or rile people up.  Each one of those names is meant to belittle, insult and be condescending  when stated.   But if you're going to discuss politics and/ or religion you best be prepared to be called names and get insulted apparently.   I've seen forum rules violated here many time when it comes to name calling.  It doesn't bother me or most people. Just depends on the day or mood of the forum when it's allowed. 

I  agree, which is why He/She isn't really in trouble for their comments. I was simply pointing out that I responded to He/She only to be somewhat insulted. 

it's all good, I can take as good as I give. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This video just made me shake my head..  

Yes, with climate change comes much concern about how weather effects us...  coastal areas, farming, animals, insects, our eco system as well as many other valuable aspects of our lives. 

There have been many that have said future wars will not be necessarily via hand to had combat but by cyber warfare.  Technology does exist with the ability to knock out an electrical power grid remotely as well as by launched warfare over head that could render hugely damaged power grids.  

If the US power grid was disabled, we'd have far more issues then concerns about cell and internet service.   If this country couldn't pump gas, drive vehicles and trucks, transport food, cool or heat their homes, run a business, access banks and cash..  no lights, no communication..  we'd immediately be driven back to the early 1900's.   Most would never be able to cope with this level of change.   Let's not forget how our nuclear power plants need electricity to pump water for cooling and when the generators don't have fuel, it stops and would incur meltdowns nationwide.  (massive radiation)

I fully respect our military..  the best in the world.  The report is accurate and does cover a few of the things of concern. 

I have to believe the guys in this video are a bit out of touch.   At the time of about 2:55, the guy with the sport jacket and 80's t-shirt says " obviously most important is you'd loose your internet and phone service, other than that you'll be okay".   What?  (shaking my head) 

And then the twink that snarls his nose at 3:10 saying" let me put this in terms that you'll understand"   

Climate change is something we have to spend more time understanding...  these guys aren't going to get you there.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, bostonangler said:

No I meant tweets by twits. And I wasn't bashing his employment as a truck driver, my dad was a tractor trailer driver for 40 years. I'm actually surprised that people are now bashing another American who dedicated their life to America for a guy who is full of it. I wonder do Trump supporters believe everyone is part of the Deep State if they disagree with Trump or testify under oath what they have seen and heard. Is everyone a traitor and liar except one person?

It is hard to believe that people who consider themselves to be patriots are unable to question any behavior by a politician and fall in goose step with every word, even though many of his statements have been confirmed to be untruths. Take the crying terrorist. I'm glad he is dead, but are all of the generals lying when they say there was no audio recorded of him, and they don't know where Trump came up with his false story, or are they lying in an attempt to bring down America. Are those special forces who chased him down a hole really the Deep State out to get Trump or is it possible Trump just made it up?

B/A

Keep drinking the CNN Kool-Aid. 
You’re about to witness the unveiling of the evilest US government in history. Traitors, murders, LIARS, sex trafficking. 

TRUMPS FIXING TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

This video just made me shake my head..  

Yes, with climate change comes much concern about how weather effects us...  coastal areas, farming, animals, insects, our eco system as well as many other valuable aspects of our lives. 

There have been many that have said future wars will not be necessarily via hand to had combat but by cyber warfare.  Technology does exist with the ability to knock out an electrical power grid remotely as well as by launched warfare over head that could render hugely damaged power grids.  

If the US power grid was disabled, we'd have far more issues then concerns about cell and internet service.   If this country couldn't pump gas, drive vehicles and trucks, transport food, cool or heat their homes, run a business, access banks and cash..  no lights, no communication..  we'd immediately be driven back to the early 1900's.   Most would never be able to cope with this level of change.   Let's not forget how our nuclear power plants need electricity to pump water for cooling and when the generators don't have fuel, it stops and would incur meltdowns nationwide.  (massive radiation)

I fully respect our military..  the best in the world.  The report is accurate and does cover a few of the things of concern. 

I have to believe the guys in this video are a bit out of touch.   At the time of about 2:55, the guy with the sport jacket and 80's t-shirt says " obviously most important is you'd loose your internet and phone service, other than that you'll be okay".   What?  (shaking my head) 

And then the twink that snarls his nose at 3:10 saying" let me put this in terms that you'll understand"   

Climate change is something we have to spend more time understanding...  these guys aren't going to get you there.

I agree the guys come off as a couple of doofuses, but the point is, while some of our politicians laugh it off as a hoax, our military is taking it very seriously... That means something, unless you believe our military is part of The Deep State being secretly controlled by George Soros, which sadly some people probably believe that conspiracy too!

B/A