Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Democrat presidents have far superior market returns to Republic presidents”:

bostonangler

“Democrat presidents have far superior market returns to Republic presidents”:

MW-HU403_presid_20191031105201_NS.jpg?uu

Breaking it down by the numbers, FT Alphaville also pointed to a study published by the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business that shows, from 1927 up to 2015, the average excess market return with a Democrat in office is 10.7% vs. a -0.2% with a Republican.

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/790e2abd-dc0b-31ce-9267-75acb0b05593/a-vote-for-a-democrat-is-a.html

B/A

• Downvote 4

Despite what Trump.....or any President wants you to believe.....they don't control the long term movements of the markets....

An example might be.....who ever is elected in 2020 will likely see one of the major crashes in the history of the markets.....this is baked in...since 08.....and it could happen sooner?......11-12 years in the making....     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Despite what Trump.....or any President wants you to believe.....they don't control the long term movements of the markets....

An example might be.....who ever is elected in 2020 will likely see one of the major crashes in the history of the markets.....this is baked in...since 08.....and it could happen sooner?......11-12 years in the making....     CL

I agree... Presidents do not control the markets in my opinion. They may have a slight influence, but anything a president says has only a short term effect. I thought it was interesting that over the long term, history shows the way it does. Some people are convinced things like tax cuts are good for the economy and thus the public, but we can see just the opposite is true. People think spending more on military than the next countries combined is a good policy, but we see it isn't true. People think corporate welfare makes sense and helps with research and development and thus creates jobs. It is obvious that doesn't work. 

Trump will take the blame when the bottom falls out, but it isn't true, just like Obama gets credit for 10 years of a bull market, which has nothing to do with him. Wall Street and the bankers move markets and the do it in cycles so they can buy when stocks are low and sell when they are high. Right now they are at the highest level and soon the bankers will start selling.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

On 11/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, 64jaguar said:

All I know is the 1st home I bought was saddled with a mortgage at 18% Variable under Flimsy Carter's administration and we were also waiting in Gas lines. ..

Of that was because of Nixon taking us off The Gold Standard and the oil embargo by those stinking Saudis... I remember gas lines very well...

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:33 AM, bostonangler said:

I agree... Presidents do not control the markets in my opinion. They may have a slight influence, but anything a president says has only a short term effect. I thought it was interesting that over the long term, history shows the way it does. Some people are convinced things like tax cuts are good for the economy and thus the public, but we can see just the opposite is true. People think spending more on military than the next countries combined is a good policy, but we see it isn't true. People think corporate welfare makes sense and helps with research and development and thus creates jobs. It is obvious that doesn't work. 

Trump will take the blame when the bottom falls out, but it isn't true, just like Obama gets credit for 10 years of a bull market, which has nothing to do with him. Wall Street and the bankers move markets and the do it in cycles so they can buy when stocks are low and sell when they are high. Right now they are at the highest level and soon the bankers will start selling.

B/A

Again no mention of private welfare in your post......seems to always slip your mind when talking about failed policies....I'm sure just a mental fart...............NOT.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 5:18 PM, caz1104 said:

your subject post is sooooooooooo middle of the road its unbearable.....................of course only your deluted mind would think that

The problem with communicating in this fashion for so many yrs is that eventually people will subtlety 

notice your real personality. 

What do you call it when someone is incapable of seeing reality?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/5/2019 at 12:13 PM, 64jaguar said:

All I know is the 1st home I bought was saddled with a mortgage at 18% Variable under Flimsy Carter's administration and we were also waiting in Gas lines. ..

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

:twothumbs: Right On, 64Jaguar, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Flimsy Carter.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

What a WASTE of The United States Of America Presidency AT Home AND Abroad AND WE, The True The United States Of America Patriots Suffer For It TODAY!!!

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The DOW hits record highs throughout history... That doesn't mean it can't hit record lows... Only a blind follower would not realize markets go up and down based on Wall Street bankers and not U.S. presidents... Trump has as much to do with markets as he does with the Dinar RV...

B/A

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...