Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spiked Camel Kava Lava Java With Guava !

DinarThug

LINK

Deputy: Three laws at the parliament table after the completion of the election law

image.jpeg.df6c64257863cc64616166b4fd744a9c.jpeg

14th December, 2019

On Saturday, MP Ahmad Al-Kinani revealed three important laws that will be discussed by the House of Representatives soon, expected to be passed in conjunction with the popular movement.

Kanani told Mawazine News that "the parliament will soon end the electoral file, once the election law is approved and its commissioners are named."

He added, "Three laws will be worked on after that to legislate them, which are oil and gas, and infrastructure, the 2020 budget." He noted "the importance of mobilizing the popular movement and pressing the demonstrations on the blocs in order to speed up the approval of these important laws." 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Sure,  I am NOT a financial advisor. Strictly self-educated in the crypto space and as a Dinar speculator. At the end of the day I wouldn’t even call Dinar or Crypto investing. It is more in the speculation category. 

I have a job that affords me the time during the day between appts to read and watch videos regarding the crypto space for a minimum of 4 hrs a day.  I am also by myself on the road a lot so not much in the way of conversation. 

So I read and read and read. :) I wish it would stop to be honest. LOL 

I bought XRP at .25, i bought at .41 with an old IRA I had, I bought more at .34 and again at .23 cents..... I didn’t believe based on the documentation I had been seeing and reading that it would go lower but unfortunately XRP has yet to decouple from BTC. The BTC Maximalists and Whales absolutely despise XRP because once it decouples BTC will be left holding the bag. 

BTC is controlled mainly by Chinese Miners and can be heavily manipulated. In my opinion it is the AOL of Crypto. It was the first but definitely not the best. (I’m not even and environmentalist but I know its not sustainable for the environment due to its energy consumption. There are so many reasons after holding BTC and LTC and VERGE and many other cryptos that I began to see the flaws in Proof of Work coins. I then began looking in the PROOF OF CONSENSUS and PROOF OF STAKE coins. At the end of the day I can’t do the research for you but I am just trying to give you my line of reason or a jumping off point for you to do your own research. I have posted some videos to try to piece together some of the thoughts brought but the XRP community. 

What Ripple using XRP is doing is trying to create the Internet of Value! It is going to be the fabric and thread that holds the Internet of Money together. Amazon for instance has over 260 API’s for payments. It is a royal pain in the @$$.  They need solutions that simplify that process. Uber needs Real TIme Payments for their Drivers, Airbnb the same for rentals. The market is changing and they are looking for solutions. XRP has had about a 5-7 year headstart on most of the projects out there. Take Libra for instance. It is just a white paper at this point when it was put out in the news. They are not even close to deploying the project. 

SO... My two basic thoughts that answer your question are. 

1. Ripple is working with the regulators in GOVT, but the GOVT ( Usually Dragging its feet) Has not given the greenlight publicly that XRP will be chosen, Most Savy Investors have already loaded up OTC (Over the Counter) Not from exchanges. 

2. They are trying to shake out weak hands before they really begin to use the project. 

Side note. I’m a little bit of a Tin foil hat guy here. :) There has been an intentional black out on the media as it relates to XRP.... Ive watched CNBC List cryptos and say BTC, ETH, LTC and completey skip over the letters XRP on the Coin Market Cap.  In My opinion only......... I believe XRP was created for Banks and Govt, Institutions. It was alllowed into the retail space simply to say that it was an organic, Decentralized Crypto Currency, but once this little lawsuit against Ripple that XRP is a security is ruled out and once the SEC rules it not a Security..... Watch out!!! There will be nothing left but the crying by the BTC Maxis and people calling it Sh*tcoin. 

Christine Legarde formally of the IMF not the President of the ECB just spoke about Digital currencies two days ago. She basically described XRP and she said she was held up in her remarks because the Govt hadn’t dealt with the TAxonomy Act the day before her speech. (It’s close) 

Augustin Carstens of the BIS has been against Digitization but after meeting where Brad Garlinghouse of Ripple was invited..... ( Again No Other Crypto present in the Room) Is not 180% changed his tune and now praises Digital Assets and the use case of cross border Remittances...... (XRP Specialty) 

AT the end of the day

@Dinarrock I’m not looking at XRP as a get rich quick scheme. It is a 5-10 year play. I believe where already about 5 years in. I also don’t care what you do with YOUR money. I was just trying to be helpful here in Dinarland and connect some dots for everyone that may not be seeing what is happening in the crypto space. It’s all connected in my opinion. 

I’ve mentioned it here before but had I invested what I put in Silver coins back in the day in BTC and Held for 5 years I would have had 37 Million Dollars. Which is more than I can say for the money I put in Dinar........ It’s  lost me money so far. Ive bought VIP AND OSI AND Corp VIP and everything else here that Adam has to sell, plus my initial dormant capital sitting in dinar collecting dust.  Why? Because I am speculating that I’m right and that Dinar is going to REVALUE...... same reasoning goes for XRP..... It’s all just speculation... But If I’m right? 

Hello Beaches of this world..... what is my full time job going to be you ask?   Picking which Thong matches my Flip Flops in Bora Bora.  Same thing next week in South Beach 😂 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Also @Dinarrock I just read this tweet this am that mentions July 2020 on regulation.... go read this entire thread... good stuff. Govt docs specifically mentioning xrp and ripple by name 

this is just a screenshot but like 10 slides in the twitter thread explaining the delay and maybe the reason price has dropped is impatient investors chasing gains in other coins. I just found it interesting 

AB84CD8F-ABDF-4450-A85E-678C6D1C2665.png

• Thanks 1

LINK

Harb: The new Prime Minister will be announced within 72 hours and nobody will object to it

%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8

[sze=5]15:38 - 14/12/2019

Legal expert Tariq Harb said, on Saturday, that the new prime minister will be announced within the next 72 hours, indicating that the President of the Republic will present this candidate without any symptoms from a political bloc or deputy.

Harb said, in a post on his Facebook page, which he viewed (the information), that "within a period of no more than three days, the candidate for the new prime minister will be announced, as the president of the republic will refer to him in Parliament in order to nominate him in implementation of the provisions of the constitution that mandated the largest bloc to nominate the prime minister."

He added, "It does not matter the nomination from one of the blocs only, as it is considered the largest bloc as long as no other bloc has declared that it is the largest bloc that opposes this nomination, since the constitution did not specify the number of deputies of the largest parliamentary bloc as long as no more bloc opposes that it rejects the nomination as the bloc The largest, and this is what happened a year ago, as Adel Abdel-Mahdi was nominated for prime minister, and no deputy objected to this nomination, and no bloc said that it objects to the nomination, or that it is the largest bloc.

The legal expert explained that "the nomination of a candidate from the President of the Republic and the adoption by a parliamentary bloc of this proposal is made, and that he is a candidate for the Prime Minister and not to object to another parliamentary bloc, and states that the number of its representatives is more.

He pointed out that "the President of the Republic has in his pocket this candidate who will be nominated by one of the blocs and who will not be opposed by any deputy or parliamentary bloc and who will form the new government without parliamentary opposition, as was the case with Adel Abdul Mahdi, who was nominated by blocs that are not considered the largest, since the number of members is not more than half Members of Parliament, but it was the largest reality, but its mass did not say that it was greater than it, and no deputy opposed it.

Harb warned that "the issue of the candidate for prime minister will be decided by the president of the republic, who will present it to one of the parliamentary blocs that will nominate him for prime minister, and will not present any parliamentary bloc or deputy against him, and the coming hours will be decided. Political nights will give birth to every stranger."[/size]

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Newspaper: Saleh will issue a presidential decree mandating Al-Sudani on Monday

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9

12:06 - 14/12/2019

The Saudi newspaper, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, reported on Saturday that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will issue a presidential decree tomorrow, Monday, with the appointment of Deputy Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani as prime minister, stressing that there are no "fundamental objections" to it.

The newspaper quoted in a report that was read to him / the information, a political source familiar with, saying, "The competition during the last two days was between Al-Kazemi and the Sudan, before it was almost finalized for the Sudanese."

The source added, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will issue next Monday, one day before the end of the constitutional deadline, a Republican decree officially assigning the Sudanese to the position after it was agreed upon by the construction bloc and the lack of basic objections from the rest of the Shiite blocs or components, especially Sunnis and Kurds”.

The MP of the Kurdistan Islamic Union, Salim Hamzah, revealed in a statement to "The Information", today, Saturday, a Kurdish desire to support the nomination of Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani to head the next government, noting that this support for the nomination of the Sudanese is principled and not official. While the Alliance of Forces headed by Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi praised the Sudanese resignation from the Islamic Dawa Party, considering it a "courageous step", while stressing that he is the favorite of the prime minister and will be assigned soon.
  • Thanks 4

LINK

A leader of the Nujaifi Front: The Sudanese lived the suffering of the people and he is a suitable figure to manage the transitional period

%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

12:15 - 14/12/2019

Mashaan al-Jubouri, a prominent leader in the Salvation and Development Front headed by Osama al-Nujaifi, considered, on Saturday, that MP Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani is an appropriate figure to manage the transitional stage, stressing that he expressed his support for the popular demonstrations since its inception and condemned violence against it.

Al-Jubouri said in a post on his website in Fesok that I saw it (the information), “What distinguishes Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani from other political class who ran the country after 2003 is that he lived the suffering of the people during the stages of wars, siege and oppression and did not leave Iraq opposed to what it means that he has no links or Obligations with the western, eastern, or Gulf intelligence services that were running the opposition abroad western.

He added, "And those who followed the performance of Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani during his administration of the Ministry of Industry observed that he worked to operate the stalled factories despite the deep state's attempts to impede his work and in the Ministry of Labor had a distinctive role in expanding the circle of those covered by social welfare and increasing the monthly aid allocated to them," noting that "The most important thing was not indicated by any corruption file."

Al-Jubouri continued, "(Al-Sudani) expressed his support for the peaceful popular revolution since its inception and condemned the violence against it," considering that he is "one of the appropriate personalities to manage a transitional stage because of his ability to stand at the same distance from all political forces and social components, and you must remember that For the sake of choosing only a person with the support of a parliamentary majority." 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Sure,  I am NOT a financial advisor. Strictly self-educated in the crypto space and as a Dinar speculator. At the end of the day I wouldn’t even call Dinar or Crypto investing. It is more in the speculation category. 

I have a job that affords me the time during the day between appts to read and watch videos regarding the crypto space for a minimum of 4 hrs a day.  I am also by myself on the road a lot so not much in the way of conversation. 

So I read and read and read. :) I wish it would stop to be honest. LOL 

I bought XRP at .25, i bought at .41 with an old IRA I had, I bought more at .34 and again at .23 cents..... I didn’t believe based on the documentation I had been seeing and reading that it would go lower but unfortunately XRP has yet to decouple from BTC. The BTC Maximalists and Whales absolutely despise XRP because once it decouples BTC will be left holding the bag. 

BTC is controlled mainly by Chinese Miners and can be heavily manipulated. In my opinion it is the AOL of Crypto. It was the first but definitely not the best. (I’m not even and environmentalist but I know its not sustainable for the environment due to its energy consumption. There are so many reasons after holding BTC and LTC and VERGE and many other cryptos that I began to see the flaws in Proof of Work coins. I then began looking in the PROOF OF CONSENSUS and PROOF OF STAKE coins. At the end of the day I can’t do the research for you but I am just trying to give you my line of reason or a jumping off point for you to do your own research. I have posted some videos to try to piece together some of the thoughts brought but the XRP community. 

What Ripple using XRP is doing is trying to create the Internet of Value! It is going to be the fabric and thread that holds the Internet of Money together. Amazon for instance has over 260 API’s for payments. It is a royal pain in the @$$.  They need solutions that simplify that process. Uber needs Real TIme Payments for their Drivers, Airbnb the same for rentals. The market is changing and they are looking for solutions. XRP has had about a 5-7 year headstart on most of the projects out there. Take Libra for instance. It is just a white paper at this point when it was put out in the news. They are not even close to deploying the project. 

SO... My two basic thoughts that answer your question are. 

1. Ripple is working with the regulators in GOVT, but the GOVT ( Usually Dragging its feet) Has not given the greenlight publicly that XRP will be chosen, Most Savy Investors have already loaded up OTC (Over the Counter) Not from exchanges. 

2. They are trying to shake out weak hands before they really begin to use the project. 

Side note. I’m a little bit of a Tin foil hat guy here. :) There has been an intentional black out on the media as it relates to XRP.... Ive watched CNBC List cryptos and say BTC, ETH, LTC and completey skip over the letters XRP on the Coin Market Cap.  In My opinion only......... I believe XRP was created for Banks and Govt, Institutions. It was alllowed into the retail space simply to say that it was an organic, Decentralized Crypto Currency, but once this little lawsuit against Ripple that XRP is a security is ruled out and once the SEC rules it not a Security..... Watch out!!! There will be nothing left but the crying by the BTC Maxis and people calling it Sh*tcoin. 

Christine Legarde formally of the IMF not the President of the ECB just spoke about Digital currencies two days ago. She basically described XRP and she said she was held up in her remarks because the Govt hadn’t dealt with the TAxonomy Act the day before her speech. (It’s close) 

Augustin Carstens of the BIS has been against Digitization but after meeting where Brad Garlinghouse of Ripple was invited..... ( Again No Other Crypto present in the Room) Is not 180% changed his tune and now praises Digital Assets and the use case of cross border Remittances...... (XRP Specialty) 

AT the end of the day

@Dinarrock I’m not looking at XRP as a get rich quick scheme. It is a 5-10 year play. I believe where already about 5 years in. I also don’t care what you do with YOUR money. I was just trying to be helpful here in Dinarland and connect some dots for everyone that may not be seeing what is happening in the crypto space. It’s all connected in my opinion. 

I’ve mentioned it here before but had I invested what I put in Silver coins back in the day in BTC and Held for 5 years I would have had 37 Million Dollars. Which is more than I can say for the money I put in Dinar........ It’s  lost me money so far. Ive bought VIP!" rel="">VIP AND OSI AND Corp VIP info" rel="">Corp VIP and everything else here that Adam has to sell, plus my initial dormant capital sitting in dinar collecting dust.  Why? Because I am speculating that I’m right and that Dinar is going to REVALUE...... same reasoning goes for XRP..... It’s all just speculation... But If I’m right? 

Hello Beaches of this world..... what is my full time job going to be you ask?   Picking which Thong matches my Flip Flops in Bora Bora.  Same thing next week in South Beach 😂 

Thank you very much for your explanation that helped a lot and I agree with everything you have said. You are definitely correct in saying all this really isn’t investing it’s speculation and hopefully we are on the right side of the coin as they say! Great thoughts again I appreciate the your time and explanations!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Deputy: Three laws at the parliament table after the completion of the election law

image.jpeg.df6c64257863cc64616166b4fd744a9c.jpeg

14th December, 2019

On Saturday, MP Ahmad Al-Kinani revealed three important laws that will be discussed by the House of Representatives soon, expected to be passed in conjunction with the popular movement.

Kanani told Mawazine News that "the parliament will soon end the electoral file, once the election law is approved and its commissioners are named."

He added, "Three laws will be worked on after that to legislate them, which are oil and gas, and infrastructure, the 2020 budget." He noted "the importance of mobilizing the popular movement and pressing the demonstrations on the blocs in order to speed up the approval of these important laws." 

Now that is what I am talking about Thug. 2020 could be it for us. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thank you very much for your explanation that helped a lot and I agree with everything you have said. You are definitely correct in saying all this really isn’t investing it’s speculation and hopefully we are on the right side of the coin as they say! Great thoughts again I appreciate the your time and explanations!!

I enjoyed your question and the responses by NEP.....he is one of those in the crypto section that lives and breathes it daily.....as Thug said, he has...."street cred"

It truly is speculative.....so just like the IQD.....only what you can afford to lose.....Good luck!     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Lol - How The Hell Did This Article Wind Up Into It’s Own Locked Thread In This Section After I Had Originally Posted It Here Last Night ? :blink:

:D  :D  :D 

Pompeo warns Iran: We will respond firmly if our interests in Iraq are damaged

- 12 Hours Ago

%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9

WASHINGTON - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned Iran on Friday of a "decisive" response if US interests were harmed in Iraq after a series of missile attacks on military bases.
This came in a Tweet for "Pompeo" on Twitter, in which he condemned the attack that occurred near the capital's airport in Baghdad this week; and wounded 6 Iraqi soldiers.

Pompeo accused "Iran's agents" of carrying out the said attack.

He added: "To Iran's leaders, the United States will respond decisively if Iran or its proxies harm US soldiers or our Iraqi partners."

"We must seize this opportunity to remind Iran's leaders that any attacks on their side or their representatives of any identity are detrimental to the Americans, our allies, or our interests, and will be answered decisively," Pompeo said.

He added, "Iran must respect the sovereignty of its neighbors and desist immediately (...) from supporting third parties in Iraq and throughout the region."

This warning comes after ten missile attacks since October 28 have targeted military bases housing US soldiers or US diplomatic missions in Iraq, including the United States embassy in the heavily fortified Green Zone in the capital, Baghdad.

Two missiles were fired on Wednesday night, Thursday, at a complex of American soldiers near Baghdad International Airport.

In one of the attacks, six Iraqi soldiers were wounded at dawn Monday, with four rockets falling on a nearby military base in the vicinity of Baghdad International Airport.

The US Secretary of State attributed the attacks, which no one has claimed responsibility for, to "Iran's agents", expressing his hope for "the speedy and complete recovery of these brave Iraqis."

Rocket attacks targeting Iraqi camps in which US soldiers are stationed have been repeated since early December.

On the fifth of this month, two rockets landed inside the "Balad Air Base", in Salah al-Din Governorate (north), two days after 5 rockets landed in "Ain al-Assad Air Force Base", in Anbar Province (west).

The attacks did not cause losses among the American forces, but they come at a time of escalating tension between Washington and Tehran, which are allies of Baghdad, amid fears that Iraq will turn into a battleground between the two countries.

US officials allude to the involvement of Shiite factions close to Tehran in the attacks.

And about 5 thousand American soldiers are deployed in several military bases throughout Iraq, in the framework of the international coalition to fight the terrorist organization "ISIS".

Iran has wide influence in Iraq, especially among the PMF factions that Tehran finances and trains.

Tensions between Iran and the United States have escalated since Washington withdrew from the nuclear agreement with Tehran last year, and imposed heavy sanctions on Tehran.

The Arabs

LINK

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Parliamentary Finance: The Council of Ministers formed a committee to study the budget and give it the power to send it to Parliament

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

17:29 - 14/12/2019

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Saturday, that the Council of Ministers formed a committee to study the federal budget bill for 2020, while it indicated that the Council granted the committee the authority to send the budget to the House of Representatives.

Member of the Committee, Siham Al-Aqili, said in a statement to “Information”, that “the cabinet decided to form a government committee headed by the Minister of Finance and the membership of the Minister of Planning and a representative of the Council and the ministers to study the budget and complete its formulation,” pointing out that “the council granted the committee the authority to send the draft budget to the parliament The government is unable to send it after it turned to do business. ”

She added that "the governmental committee will send the federal budget bill for 2020 to parliament once the study and review are over," noting that "the budget will reach parliament before the end of this month for the purpose of studying and voting on it."

Today, Saturday, Al-Fateh deputy, Mohammed Sahib Al-Daraji, called on the government to send a draft budget for 2020 to the parliament "immediately."

• Upvote 2

American forces in Saudi Arabia are for defense only

- One Hour Passed

%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-300

DOHA - The United States confirmed, on Saturday, that American forces stationed in Saudi Arabia are deployed on a defensive basis, as the crisis with Iran intensifies over its nuclear program and sabotage activities in the region.

On Saturday, on the sidelines of the Doha Forum, US Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin said on the sidelines of the Doha forum that his country's forces in Saudi Arabia are on a defensive basis only, indicating that the United States will end all sanctions imposed on Iran when it meets the necessary conditions.

He added that the attacks that targeted Saudi oil facilities were an attack on the global economy. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attacks.

A recent report by Fox News indicated that the attacks on oil tankers in the Persian Gulf were carried out by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and with prior knowledge of Iranian and Qatari officials.

In mid-October, the United States agreed to deploy 3,000 additional soldiers and military equipment, including Patriot missiles and the "THAAD" system in Saudi Arabia, after escalating tension with Iran against the background of the attacks that targeted Aramco and Abqaiq's facilities on the 14th of last September.

The attack on the two facilities, in addition to other attacks targeting oil tankers in the Gulf, had caused a shock on the global energy markets.

Washington is leading international efforts to curb Iranian threats, and is cooperating in this with Saudi Arabia and countries in the region in order to adopt practical mechanisms to address any reckless behavior by Iran targeting the security of sea lanes and the means of transporting oil from the Gulf towards global markets.

Last October, the chiefs of staff of eighteen countries, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United States, held a meeting in Riyadh to discuss protecting the security and stability of the region.

"The conference comes to discuss the challenges, threats and security and defense issues that surround the countries of the region that contain about 30 percent of the world's energy supplies, and that constitute shipping lanes," the chief of the Saudi General Staff, Lieutenant General Fayyad bin Hamid Al-Ruwaili, said in a speech during this meeting. 20% of the global trade corridors, which is equivalent to 4% of the global national product. ”

Al-Ruwaili explained that the meeting came to find the most appropriate way to provide joint military capabilities that achieve protection for vital and sensitive installations.

He also pointed out that "the region is still suffering from continuous crises since the Iranian revolution regime came to power, which works on the principle of exporting the revolution to other countries and deviating from international norms, agreements and treaties."

For his part, the American special envoy to the Iranian file, Brian Hook, said on Saturday that his country is open to dialogue with Tehran, but he made clear that Iran is still a threat to international peace and security.

It is widely known that Iran is behind the attack on Saudi oil installations, and the Saudi government will at some point provide the UN Security Council as evidence of Iran's complicity.

The United States imposes sanctions on the Iranian regime because of the hostile and destabilizing policies in the region. And US President Donald Trump has pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal.

The Arabs

LINK

15 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You’re welcome Dinarock! Something else to consider......

when Jackson Hole Wyoming conference was happening earlier this year, one of our allies Bank President Mark Carney of the Bank of England called for a Digital Supranational currency to dethrone the US Dollar as the world reserve currency! It was on Fox Business and CNBC and we didn’t hear a peep out of Trump on Twitter about it? Mark Carney is still sucking oxygen? Look what happened to Saddam and Quadafi when they challenged the dollar’s preeminence..... I have to believe there are plans within plans and that is why I speculate.  Our national and global debt is unsustainable. This is where a coin like XRP could be valuable. It gets rid of the Triffin’s Dilema that global reserve currency and domestic currency have for USD. Xrp will be the bridge asset absorbing all the worlds bad debt, toxic assets, liquidity while allowing national currencies newly backed by gold to not hyperinflate.... keeping the masses lives steady and for the most part unaffected. Just some thoughts in between plays.... New England is up 13-10 so I’m currently in a good mood 

LINK

Protesters tried to burn the home of the candidate for prime minister in southern Iraq

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A.jpg

14th December, 2019

Angry protesters tried this evening, Saturday, to set fire to the house of Member of Parliament, Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani, in Maysan Governorate, southern Iraq.

Security sources said to Shafak News, that protesters came to the Sudanese house in the Al-Hussein neighborhood of Al-Amara city and tried to burn it, but they withdrew for unknown reasons.

The sources added that the security forces have reinforced their presence around the house to prevent any attempt to burn it. The sources added that the house is empty and no one lives because the Sudanese lives with his family in the capital, Baghdad.

And there were demonstrations in several Iraqi provinces against what was reported by an agreement between political forces on the nomination of the leader of the Dawa Party, Mohamed Shi'a Al-Sudani, to succeed the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

Protesters confirmed their refusal to nominate the Sudanese, who held several ministerial positions in previous governments, to head the next government. Activists on social media circulated marches in the Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, Basra, Babil, Diwaniya and other areas against the candidacy of the Sudanese.

Al-Sudani announced in his tweet on Friday his resignation from the Dawa Party and from the "State of Law coalition" led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and confirmed that he is not "a candidate by any party."

• Upvote 1

The dropping of six candidates proposed by Soleimani .. Sarmad Al-Taie

2019-12-14

download-20.jpg?resize=300%2C168&ssl=1

Journalist Sarmad Al-Tai wrote:

The protest dropped for the first time six government candidates proposed by Soleimani and his colleagues ... How did this happen?

For the first time, the protest movement enters a new stage that changes the rules of the regional and international game on Iraq, and drops six candidates to head the new government, and everyone is forced to submit to the fact that what is required is a transitional government from an independent candidate who belongs to the demands of the revolution and belongs to the moment of the epic ascension of the Iraqi nationalism that rocks the snipers and the like. .

Really they realize that fair elections, according to international standards, will change eighty percent of the map of the parliamentary forces that they invented, and they assumed that they were remaining and that the decision was dropped.

For the first time, the parties are convinced that any candidate from their cloth will fall, and that the centers of popular and religious powers in Iraq and the centers of international influence are forced to bow to the voice of the people.

Here is the plight of corrupt parties, and an opportunity for the remaining voices of reason between Iraqi politicians, intellectuals, and social and religious forces.

The revolutionary Iraqi protest changes the rules of the game and announces the entry of a new stage ...

Winged bulls plant their legs at the bank of the two rivers, up to tributaries and branches, and strand the Arabs and the sea where dreams of Gilgamesh ..

The moment is greater than the corrupt, and they realized that the formula of two and three became smaller than Iraq and was no longer appropriate since our youth succeeded in bringing down the sectarian rhetoric during the Mosul battles.

Honor, respect and prestige of every martyr’s soul were cut off in order to arrive at a profound change in the rules of the game that Tehran and Washington realize.

It is a great responsibility for those of us who are still alive, even on the gallows and awaiting an assassination bullet like ours, to protect to the end the new rules and rules of the game ... and adhere to them.

LINK

• Thanks 2

Even Though They Weren’t Successful In Trying To Burn Down His House - Al-Sudani’s Now ‘Toast’ As A Candidate For PM ! :o

The Iraqi movement rejects the "Dawa" party's candidate for prime minister

- 55 Minutes Past

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-15-

Two days ago, campaigns of refusal and condemnation by a wide range of movement groups for leaks that talk about the intention of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to nominate the MP and former Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani succeeded the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi. The majority of criticism and rejection cases centered against Al-Sudani, as it is among the most representative figures of the political parties and groups that have ruled the country since 2003, which demands that the movement groups leave and be held accountable.

The protesters see the Sudanese, who belong to the "Dawa - Organization of Iraq" party, the other wing of the Islamic Dawa Party and a permanent member in the "State of Law" coalition led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, as among the most close to Maliki, and more than holding senior positions in the state In the ministries of human rights, trade, labor, agriculture, and finance, in addition to the Presidency of the Accountability and Justice Authority and the Political Prisoners' Foundation and other high-ranking positions in the state, it was distributed between the District Commissioner and the governor of Maysan. The majority of the protesters' demands focused on "an independent man, not a resigned".

The demonstrators of Tahrir Square in Baghdad announced on internal radio, in a brief statement, yesterday, their refusal to nominate the Sudanese, and the statement said: «We still receive news from secret meetings between the political blocs in the Green Zone, that the best of names is the Sudanese, and as is known in circles Politically, the Sudanese are one of Maliki’s important men, and one of the men in the bad ruling parties that ruled Iraq after 2003. ”

The liberation demonstrators not only announced their rejection of the Sudanese and other poles of the regime, but a week ago, they hung a large plaque on the front of the building of the “Turkish Restaurant” (Mount Uhud) in which pictures of 10 politicians, including the Sudanese, were placed, and an X was placed on those pictures. An indication of the refusal to accept their assumption of office as the new prime minister who is leading the transitional period that paves the way for early elections within one year. The activist, Mohamed Al-Rubaie, told Al-Sharq Al-Awsat that the demonstrators yesterday "printed thousands of pictures of the Sudanese and threw them under the feet", indicating his rejection and the non-acceptance of his candidacy. Al-Rubaie asserts that "the story for us is not related to the Sudanese as a person, but to him as a symbol of the corrupt regime, so the protesters will reject any character who nominates from this system and its parties." He continued: "We did not pretend and pay the precious sacrifices to replace one nail with one rust."

On what is reported about the problem of the movement groups refusing to the candidates of the parties and their lack of initiative in presenting the candidate they are satisfied with, Al-Rubaie says that “the movement groups have set specific conditions for the candidates; ».

Not only did the Sudanese government refuse to nominate the protesters in Tahrir Square, and it extended to include most of the demonstrators in the protest squares in the central and southern regions of Iraq, where pictures and films from Basra, Nasiriyah and Karbala showed demonstrators chanting against the candidacy of the Sudanese or other power poles.

The social networking sites witnessed a wave of mockery and widespread criticism of the resignation submitted by the Sudanese from the "Dawa" party and the "State of Law" coalition hours before the leaks. Nujaifi.

Al-Sudani tweeted in "Twitter" the day before yesterday, saying: "I announce my resignation from the Dawa Party - organizing Iraq and from the coalition of the rule of law, and I am not a candidate for any party. Iraq belongs to me first." He accused the journalist and former chief editor of the semi-official Al-Sabah newspaper, Abdel-Moneim Al-Aasam, the Sudanese, of stopping "tens of thousands of factories and national projects on his hands," in reference to the many ministerial positions he previously held. Commenting on Al-Sudani’s resignation, Al-Asam wrote: “If your resignation from the Dawa Party and the State of Law alliance and declaring your affiliation with Iraq first was not connected to the condition that you choose a president for a new government, we would have welcomed the move, as it is a shift in insight and a bias in favor of millions towards change.” He classified it in the context of “the strangest resignation of a politician in the countries of the world,and it is one of the necessities (and delusion) of preserving the structure of pre-intifada rotten, failed, and immoral rule by changing the facades. A change from bad to worse ».

Meanwhile, the independent politician, Faeq Sheikh Ali, yesterday called on Iraqis and demonstrators to submit the candidate for the post of prime minister from Tahrir Square in central Baghdad. He tweeted via Twitter, saying: "O Iraqis ... O demonstrators ... present your candidate from Tahrir Square." The hour has come, the time has come. " He added: «Do not listen to an ignorant of politics, or a submerged, or a donkey to tell you: We have what is more important than the prime minister, no and 1000 no! Rather, the most important and essential is the premiership, and the rest is less insane.

A political source tends to believe that the nomination of the Sudanese "comes within the framework of maneuvering the political forces to feel the pulse of the demonstrators, and does not necessarily mean that the matter has been finally decided." The source adds to "Al-Sharq Al-Awsat" that "the character who will occupy the position will be a source of mystery and controversy until the last moments of its official announcement by the President of the Republic, so we see that every hour there is a name proposed for nomination." The source believes that "the political forces are in a real dilemma as a result of their occurrence between choosing an acceptable character and preserving their interests, and the tremendous pressure placed on them from the demonstration arenas, as well as international and regional pressure on them to choose this or that character."

For his part, the "Saeron" alliance called yesterday for the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to refrain from submitting to the pressures of the political forces and choosing a figure that would be acceptable to the movement groups. "The next prime minister must be a product of the popular movement and not a product of the political movement that will only produce a new failure and more corruption," said coalition leader Sheikh Sabah al-Saadi, in a message addressed to Saleh hours before the official assignment deadline expired. He added that «the historical opportunity that was placed today before you is not related to you, but to the fate of Iraq and the historicity of the presidency’s position to be a representative of the people and the homeland and not a representative of the parties that lie in wait for opportunities.

Al-Saadi held the President of the Republic “a historical responsibility to maintain hope or not of reform, and the decision to assign a candidate for the position of Prime Minister will be the choice of the people and not (recycling and reproduction) for the men of the failure and corruption parties.”

Middle east

LINK

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

The reference rejects the Sudanese .. The matter is decided by the Iraqis

Saturday 14 December 2019

Baghdad - Writings

Activists from the Tahrir Square in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, said that the nomination of Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani, the man close to Nuri al-Maliki, leader of the State of Law coalition and the Dawa Party, was as if not

As according to what was circulated on the evening of Saturday, December 14, 2019, it was confirmed that the Sudanese nomination step had collapsed. A reference to what the Marjaiya previously confirmed is that only Iraqis should choose their representatives without someone’s will

B5nIBGQq_normal.jpg

الـمنصـــــــــــــــــوري@omansuria

#البصرة قبل قليل

"لا عيداني ولا سوداني صحنا ونادينا ، واليركب موج التغيير نفگسله عينه" 

#العراق_ينتفض
# Basra just a short time ago, "No Idani, no Sudanese, we have called, and we are confused with the wave of change, we will send it the same" # Iraq

video

link

• Like 2

Yo Snap - And Is That A Picture Of Shabbi As A Candidate For PM ? :o 

From the scene of the sit-in .. Five candidates to succeed Abdul-Mahdi and the collapse of the agreement to assign the Sudanese

2019-12-14

ELwQqbnXsAAUDwY.jpg?resize=680%2C510&ssl

President of the Iraq Media Foundation, Sadiq al-Musawi, revealed today, Saturday, that the demonstrators had come up with candidates for the position of Prime Minister, to succeed Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who recently voted to accept his resignation.

Moussawi wrote in a tweet he posted on the Twitter platform: Finally, the demonstrators reached to nominate their personalities for the position of Prime Minister .. They chose whom you deem appropriate .. And for information, the agreement on the nomination of Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani collapsed and ended ..

TDeBLSVD_normal.jpg

sadiq almussawi@sadiqalmussawi1

وأخيراً توصلَّ المتظاهرون لترشيح شخصياتهم لمنصب رئيس الوزراء .. اختاروا من ترونه مناسباً .. وللعلم الاتفاق على ترشيح محمد شياع السوداني انهار وانتهى ..
Finally, the demonstrators came to nominate their personalities for the position of Prime Minister .. They chose who you deem appropriate .. And for information, the agreement on the nomination of Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani collapsed and ended ..

ELwQqbnXsAAUDwY?format=jpg&name=small

LINK

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You’re welcome Dinarock! Something else to consider......

when Jackson Hole Wyoming conference was happening earlier this year, one of our allies Bank President Mark Carney of the Bank of England called for a Digital Supranational currency to dethrone the US Dollar as the world reserve currency! It was on Fox Business and CNBC and we didn’t hear a peep out of Trump on Twitter about it? Mark Carney is still sucking oxygen? Look what happened to Saddam and Quadafi when they challenged the dollar’s preeminence..... I have to believe there are plans within plans and that is why I speculate.  Our national and global debt is unsustainable. This is where a coin like XRP could be valuable. It gets rid of the Triffin’s Dilema that global reserve currency and domestic currency have for USD. Xrp will be the bridge asset absorbing all the worlds bad debt, toxic assets, liquidity while allowing national currencies newly backed by gold to not hyperinflate.... keeping the masses lives steady and for the most part unaffected. Just some thoughts in between plays.... New England is up 13-10 so I’m currently in a good mood 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tmcdsH-p_yI

here is what I was referencing 

LINK

A call to rescue 300 kidnappers in a secret prison near Baghdad

%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%86.jpg

15th December, 2019

The Euro-Mediterranean Observatory for Human Rights and the Iraqi Center for the Documentation of Crimes revealed that armed groups kidnapped at least 300 protesters recently, from or near Tahrir Square while participating in the ongoing protests in the Iraqi capital, and arbitrarily deposited them in a secret prison in an agricultural area on the outskirts of the capital Baghdad.

The Euro-Mediterranean and the Iraqi Center, in a joint statement, quoted one of the released detainees as saying that the armed groups that kidnapped him and a number of his fellow protesters on November 7 belonged to the security of the Popular Mobilization, and they are the ones who run the secret prison located near an agricultural area known as "Sari" Al-Dora - Baghdad ", and it was the old headquarters of an armed faction.

According to the statement of the released detainee, who provided an accurate description of the military uniform and vehicles used by these forces, the Popular Mobilization Intelligence Directorate is directly responsible for most of the kidnappings targeting activists and protesters at major protest points in the capital, Baghdad. He stated that the kidnappers, including a girl, were living in tragic conditions in the secret prison, which lacks the essentials for life. The "Popular Mobilization" is an Iraqi regular force, and is part of the Iraqi armed forces. It is commanded by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and made up of about 67 factions.

A group of masked gunmen in civilian four-wheel-drive vehicles stormed on December 6 this year, the Khilani Square and the Al-Senak Bridge, and fired at peaceful demonstrators with automatic weapons at random and from close distances, coinciding with a sudden blackout.  During the attack documented by the Euromed Observatory, more than 25 protesters were killed and more than 130 others were injured, who were near the main protest site in the center of the capital, Baghdad. Abductions of dozens of protesters were recorded at the time.

Since the outbreak of anti-government protests and political parties in Iraq last October 1, the Euro-Med, according to Iraqi medical sources, has documented the killing of more than 500 protesters, the injury of more than 17 thousand wounded, and the arrest of thousands of protesters, activists and even journalists. "The government has the responsibility to preserve the safety and security of people, and it must carry out its duties in accordance with the requirements of Iraqi law and constitution, and to address kidnappings of various forms that appear to be carried out by regular forces," said Tariq al-Liwa, legal adviser to the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory.

The Euro-Mediterranean and the Iraqi Center, at the end of their statement, called on the Iraqi government and the Iraqi parliament to immediately release those kidnapped, to stop the forced disappearance of civilians in unknown locations, and to open an urgent investigation into all kidnappings committed by the Iraqi forces and their auxiliary militias, and to prosecute the individuals involved and their leaders in accordance with the requirements of Iraqi law.

• Thanks 1

LINK

Legal expert explains whether the government has the right to send the budget to Parliament

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

08:40 - 15/12/2019

Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi said, on Sunday, that the government cannot send the budget to Parliament at the present time as it is a caretaker government, pointing out that Iraq will rely on the 1/12 budget and spending will be for the operational budget only until the budget is approved.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the "information", that "the caretaker government cannot legislate laws, and it is known that the budget is a law sent by the government to Parliament in accordance with the Iraqi constitution, but the government does not have the right to send the budget at the moment as it is caretaker."

He added that "Iraq will depend on a budget 1/12 according to the Financial Management Law in Article No. 13 as happened in previous years, and that such exchange will be for the operating budget only without spending any amounts for the investment budget."

He explained that "the government and in case of violating the constitution and sending the budget to parliament, this step is subject to appeal before the Federal Court." He pointed out that "the government may send the budget to Parliament in case the date of its preparation is old and before it becomes a caretaker, but this matter is open and subject to appeal."

• Upvote 1