Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kanye West Gets Super Red Pilled!!!

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

We as Christian's go directly to the Lord.

i was raised in the holy rollers, Glad Tidings assembly of god.

a proud and fiery religion. at least in my experience.

a very abbreviated story of my journey was to put away the hubris that the above quote says to me. (this is not a swipe at you learning all i can) different strokes.....

who am i to approach the son of man?

the priest himself does not absolve me of me sins (or perhaps he does) but the authority passed down to him by Peter the vicar of Christ given to him by Christ himself.

in a lot of ways the fundamentalist statement, God said it i believe it that settles it is true wisdom AND acceptance.

my life is not dedicated to the study of Christ only. (perhaps it should be)

i must live in the world but i do not need to be OF the world.

Catholicism gives me a framework of steps to submerge self and allow Christ first.

i submit to his authority.

if any of you knew me as LGD does you would call me a hypocrite.

i am FAR from perfect. i am fortunate enough to be forgiven.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 11/2/2019 at 12:07 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ask your Priest. 

To give your Life is to ask for forgiveness of all your sins, which is also done when one goes into prayer, being Baptize is when you commit yourself an recognize That Jesus is son of God an He died on a criminal cross for you (which is us) for all your sins on this earth. Just as the Bible states when 3000 was Baptize in one day. I've been Baptize many times when I felt the need because living for the World and not the Lord. I was raise Catholic been threw all that, (even last rights) in which I never really comprehend or guide properly or it was just me. Now I attend just a Christian Church an go by what the Bible states which means nothing is taking away or added...

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

i was raised in the holy rollers, Glad Tidings assembly of god.

a proud and fiery religion. at least in my experience.

a very abbreviated story of my journey was to put away the hubris that the above quote says to me. (this is not a swipe at you learning all i can) different strokes.....

who am i to approach the son of man?

the priest himself does not absolve me of me sins (or perhaps he does) but the authority passed down to him by Peter the vicar of Christ given to him by Christ himself.

in a lot of ways the fundamentalist statement, God said it i believe it that settles it is true wisdom AND acceptance.

my life is not dedicated to the study of Christ only. (perhaps it should be)

i must live in the world but i do not need to be OF the world.

Catholicism gives me a framework of steps to submerge self and allow Christ first.

i submit to his authority.

if any of you knew me as LGD does you would call me a hypocrite.

i am FAR from perfect. i am fortunate enough to be forgiven.

First just let me say, I wasn't  raised in any kind of church but was raised a legalistic.  Basicical if you are of good moral standard/pay your taxes, don't cuss, no sex before marriage, no murdering lying or steal then you would go to heaven but if you did these things you would go to hell.  This must of been my dad's way of putting fear in me to do good and be obedient to the things he wanted me to do.  But as you know this kind of raising up kids doesn't  work out so well.  So you can maybe understand the baggage and rebellion against God that I carried when God called me to be his at the age of 52.  So I would doubt that anyone's sin is greater than mine.  And the sad part is that I am still sinful and will be until the day of His glory.

It is not my intention to change your belief or anyone else's here.  As I previously stated, I know many Catholic women and they are very devout.  I know they love our Lord and live for Him daily so I have no problem with their denomination but when someone says something that I know is not  Bibical, I must say something or I am denying God and his truths.  This started with LGD telling Umb that he was closer to God in church than others not in church.  His point was that the Eucarist/body of Christ was in the church therefore Umb was close to Jesus by being there.  The insinuation was that the Catholic church was the only church that has this closeness or advantage.  We know this is not true.  The Holy Spirit is with you and me and all Christian's wherever we may be. Do you think that Jesus is only close to ones at Catholic churches?  If we are not one of Gods children, there is NO closeness where ever or whoever you are.  One must be born again before we can have union with God.  Umb, took what was said and and felt that he was right with God.  I don't  know Umbs heart but by all indications that I've read from him, he does not have the saving grace of God at this moment.  I pray that he and all will have turned hearts.   I didn't  want Umb to falsely think all was well for him by thinking going to church saved him.  I have no qualms about what you believe or how you came to faith.  But I do have qualms when others may be lead one to have a false hope especially when they ask "HOW CAN I BE SAVED" and someone tells them ask your priest or just go to church then you are closer to Jesus than people who don't.

You and I can argue all day about what scripture says because of our different denominations but that's not helping you or me.  There is only one importance and that is we are no longer separated from God because of the work of our Saviour Jesus Christ.  We have been saved by the blood of Christ.  The great commission tells me I am to tell others about Him and how also they may be saved.  Umb, ask and was given 2 direct answers by others which he disregarded because apparently he found comfort in LGDs answer.  Correction had to be made.

Edited by learning all i can
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 Cent Mocks Kanye West On Social Media Over 'Brunchella'

5b487790-307a-11e9-bf37-93758d5881cd
Ryan Naumann
TheBlastNovember 3, 2019

64d677419b43161f1af2975f34bd5d54
View photos

50 Cent is trolling Kanye West on social media over the “Brunchella” controversy.

The rapper took to social Instagram posting a screenshot of a Daily Mail story about Kanye’s recent performance in Louisiana.

The article headline read, “Outrage over 'rip-off' $55 'Brunchella' VIP breakfast plate before church service event where Kanye West performed - and suddenly everyone is reminded of FYRE FESTIVAL”

The "Power" star captioned the post, “🤦‍♂‍I thought I was hustling, this n!--a selling $55 pancakes 👀what the fu-k! LOL #lecheminduroi #bransoncognac”

Many fans were quick to join 50 Cent in trolling Kanye. One said, “Chile Kirk Franklin would’ve neeevah 😩😩

Another wrote, “Someone done took a bite outta them dry ass pancakes 😂😂” and “and then they microwave pancakes”

“Them pancakes pancakes & and Jesus walk with me egg”, said another fan. Someone even questioned Kanye’s motives, “He just wants more money, you all should’ve known that the Jesus scheme was all fraud and y’all fell for it.”

c6b8cb9a58476ac2af1adc426e4ea996
View photos

On Friday, Kanye performed at an outdoor service at Bethany Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He performed songs from his new album “Jesus Is King” and hundreds of people showed up.

The church service was free but local organizers held a “Bruncella” where they charged $55 for a breakfast plate. Many who bought the tickets were furious with what they were served.

Many online compared the incident to the infamous cheese sandwich photo from the disastrous Fyre Festival. "The food looks awful at #Brunchella but the orange juice sitting out with water still in the cases has me dying. Y’all paid $55 for this?!" one person said."What's going on at Fyre Fest South aka #Brunchella?" one person commented.

One attendee, Kimberly Kinchen, posted a photo of her breakfast plate and it went viral. She wrote, “This is the wonderful & COLD brunch BUFFET we are being served,' said said, adding, 'the server looked at me crazy when I asked for another pancake.”

b72c7c83d67134c5a0c9ecc6532ee208
View photos

The event coordinator spoke out following the outrage. They released a statement that read, “On Friday, November 1, Lauryn’s Fine Catering provided brunch to Baton Rouge Sunday Service to attendees. Sunday service has no affiliation with the ‘Brunchella’ catering service. Attendees were to be provided with a hot brunch while waiting on Kanye West to perform. The catering company did not provide adequate food for ONE attendee and a social media post went viral.”

The continued, "Kanye West and the Sunday Service collective has no responsibility for any food complaints reported and should be disassociated with such claims. One fan pointed out on Twitter, "Kayne not responsible for this.. The promoter is who put the brunch together."

Sources close to the situation tell The Blast, Kanye was not paid for his performance and covered his own travel expenses.We’re told Kanye was not associated with ticket sales to the event, that was coordinated by the church on site.

Kanye has been having an interesting month with him releasing “Jesus Is King” which was met with mixed reviews. He also caught some heat for talking about the Plan B bill and abortion.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/50-cent-mocks-kanye-west-191821740.html

Just as Kanye supposedly had nothing to do with the failed "Brunchella" food service....I in turn had no hand in writing the above article.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

22 hours ago, learning all i can said:

LGD, I appreciate your Catholic beliefs  but my answer to Umb had nothing to do with the Catholic priest, the sacraments of the Eucharist or any other denominational beliefs.  It was apparent that Umb felt that he going to church would be enough to be right with God....It was my intentions to tell him and show him that this is a false hope.....Now I don't know much or very little about the Catholic religion but I do know that Catholics believe the same as I do about salvation, and Umb miss understood what you wrote and led him to believe all is well because he goes to pray at church.  We know this is not so.  It is all about Jesus and His precious blood being shed for yours and my sins.  Any true Christian knows that there is only one way that leads to salvation.  

I must share this with you tho.  When one is justified by God, he is not more saved or any more saved than anyone else that has become a child of God.  Now, we may be in different phases in our walk but God doesn't  save one more than another.  Altho different denominations believe differently about the Eucharist (Catholic)  other denominations call it the Lords supper.  No I don't  believe that it is the actual body of Christ and no where in the Bible says it is.  The night Jesus had pass over with His Apostles, Jesus was alive, they did not eat Jesus, they ate bread and drank wine to give remembrance of His coming and what He was about to suffer for us and to be buried 

It was the same that God commanded the Israelites to pass down generation after generation when the passover occurred when they left Egypt.  The blood on the door stoop was a foreshadow of the blood of Christ.   At Pentecost the Lord sent the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is with us now and Jesus sits at the right hand of God as our mediator....this is what the Bible says.  I have no qualms about your Catholic faith but I can not and will not believe anything that is not in the Bible.  I have no question that there are just as many true Christian's in the Catholic faith as other denominations.  I just find something's about the Catholic beliefs hard to believe because they are not Bibical.  Even my church has their own confession of faith and I have to disavow some of it because I don't  find it Bibical.  God did not reveal it to us in His word so why believe man made stuff.  I would say that all church denomination have hierarchies that is why we must depend on Gods word and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Gods word to us.

once again, my explanation to Umb was not and I repeat a slant toward you or your church.  I Just want him to know how to be saved....He ask and was given 2 good answers from nstoolman and Shedagal but he must have disregarded both when he saw you write about attending the church and how easy that was for him. But of course we all tend to take the easiest course of action and recognize only what we want to hear.  Many want Christ but being a Christian is hard......many just want it if it can be easy and possibly make their worldly life easy.  You know as well as I that the spirit battles this ole flesh everyday.......its not easy.......only by Gods grace do we endure.

barb

Got it ( I think)....Thanks

• Thanks 1

Mr. West's events are being described as "transformative" by attendees who,

for any reason they did attend, found themselves moved & inspired.

If his message can reach those still mentally enslaved by the left and who

blame their 'victimization' on Conservatives, 

then a whole new segment of our society will have the awakening they've so

long awaited & hopefully will realise that their Votes for Trump is THE REAL

"hope & change" for all of US..!  :twothumbs:

FREEDOM ! As The Good Lord intended for all His Children ! :tiphat:

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Mr. West's events are being described as "transformative" by attendees who,

for any reason they did attend, found themselves moved & inspired.

If his message can reach those still mentally enslaved by the left and who

blame their 'victimization' on Conservatives, 

then a whole new segment of our society will have the awakening they've so

long awaited & hopefully will realise that their Votes for Trump is THE REAL

"hope & change" for all of US..!  :twothumbs:

FREEDOM ! As The Good Lord intended for all His Children ! :tiphat:

They will know you by your fruits.

Matthew 12:33 (NLT): A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad.

Kanye is going through an enlightenment period in his life. As he learns to walk daily with Christ, you should see a noticeable difference in the outcomes of his life. If this is all for show, the Ole' Kanye will come back to the foreground. Right know I think he is going through the daily struggle of shedding the old life and behavior to put on the new robe of Christ.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1