Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kanye West Gets Super Red Pilled!!!

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

At the very least, Kanye's allowed to promote his new album for 16 minutes 58 seconds.....get the word out to the conservative base who seldom listens to his music, smart marketing move.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Now Shabs you know good and well LGD has everyone of his albums!😇😇😇😇

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 4

14 minutes ago, caddieman said:

That is funny.....but I highly doubt he owns even one album or has ever listened to Kanye's music on purpose.....unless they're streamed on twitter, that is.  As always, just my opinion.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

I  don't listen to much music. Maybe a little classic rock when I work out. Mostly when I'm cooking on the weekends I listen to Toby Mac Christmas songs. 

But I'm SHOCKED that someone like Shabbs seeing someone like Kanye give his life to Jesus can make such callous remarks about a wonderful change. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  don't listen to much music. Maybe a little classic rock when I work out. Mostly when I'm cooking on the weekends I listen to Toby Mac Christmas songs. 

But I'm SHOCKED that someone like Shabbs seeing someone like Kanye give his life to Jesus can make such callous remarks about a wonderful change. 

I'm seriously happy for Kanye and his personal walk.....I simply found it odd he used the opportunity to promote his new album.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm seriously happy for Kanye and his personal walk.....I simply found it odd he used the opportunity to promote his new album.  

GO RV, then BV

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? :facepalm1:

He's a musician who gave his life to Jesus and now you're suggesting that he should find another career. 

Your messed up brother. You only have a problem with it because he supports Trump. When I bet if you asked him he would tell you he's doing what he's always done, only now for the Glory of God.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:44 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? :facepalm1:

He's a musician who gave his life to Jesus and now you're suggesting that he should find another career. 

Your messed up brother. You only have a problem with it because he supports Trump. When I bet if you asked him he would tell you he's doing what he's always done, only now for the Glory of God.  

What do you mean exactly by "He gave his life to Jesus"?  How did he do that?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

45 minutes ago, umbertino said:

What do you mean exactly by "He gave his life to Jesus"?  How did he do that?

When you finally find Jesus and you want to have a personal relationship with him you attempt(because we are all human and fail miserably at times) to live your life the way he has instructed us.

You then die to the worldly way of doing things and are "Born Again" into Christ. I firmly believe at that moment you need a baptism to complete the act. 

I hope I gave you an answer that you understand. I am not a bible scholar and may not have all the right words. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

When you finally find Jesus and you want to have a personal relationship with him you attempt(because we are all human and fail miserably at times) to live your life the way he has instructed us.

You then die to the worldly way of doing things and are "Born Again" into Christ. I firmly believe at that moment you need a baptism to complete the act. 

I hope I gave you an answer that you understand. I am not a bible scholar and may not have all the right words. 

Thanks and I appreciate....I don't get it when you say I need a baptism...I have been baptized as an infant as everybody else here many years ago...I was 4 days old

• Thanks 1

I am not going to get into the Catholic religion when it comes to Baptism. I was baptized as an infant also.

Some Christian religions feel infant baptism is not what it was intended for. They believe you have to be of an age of consent.(Old enough to decide for yourself) 

In the Bible it says Believe and be baptized. 

If as an infant or young child you died it is believed that you will go to heaven because you have not made a conscience decision to sin. 

The Catholic Church believes in the Original Sin. I was taught that when Christ died ALL sin was paid for.

I was taught that all you have to do is Believe in Him and be baptized and you are Born Again. 

Now you need to try to change your bad habits(sin) for good and try to live a better life. As I said we all fail at that so we just keep trying.  

Acts 2:38

35Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 40And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 41Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Also 

Repentance, properly defined, is necessary for salvation. Biblical repentance is changing your mind about Jesus Christ and turning to God in faith for salvation (Acts 3:19). Turning from sin is not the definition of repentance, but it is one of THE RESULT OF GENUINE , faith-based repentance towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

I hope I got it right for you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I am not going to get into the Catholic religion when it comes to Baptism. I was baptized as an infant also.

Some Christian religions feel infant baptism is not what it was intended for. They believe you have to be of an age of consent.(Old enough to decide for yourself) 

In the Bible it says Believe and be baptized. 

If as an infant or young child you died it is believed that you will go to heaven because you have not made a conscience decision to sin. 

End Quote

On this one I tend to agree...I think that in recent years things have changed  here as parents are asked if they want their child to be baptized  when it's a new-born or they prefer waiting for him/her to reach age of reasoning...To me the latter makes sense...Which includes also his/her  right to say no of course

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:30 AM, Shabibilicious said:

At the very least, Kanye's allowed to promote his new album for 16 minutes 58 seconds.....get the word out to the conservative base who seldom listens to his music, smart marketing move.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Well I guess Trump can use his music at rallies, his base would love it... Because we know he can't use these bands, most of them are too smart to let any politician use their music for politics..

Adele
“Adele has not given permission for her music to be used for any political campaigning."

The Rolling Stones
“The Rolling Stones have never given permission to the Trump campaign to use their songs and have requested that they cease all use immediately."

Twisted Sister
“When Donald started running for office, he asked me, he called me. He says, 'Can I use the song?' And he's a buddy. And I said, 'Yeah. Go ahead.' But as the months went on, I heard a litany of his beliefs that I'd never discussed with him,” Dee Snider told CNN. "I finally called him and I said, 'Man, you've gotta stop using the song. People think I'm endorsing you here. I can't get behind a lot of what you're saying.' And that night. He has not used it since.”

Steven Tyler
"Lawyers for Aerosmith wrote a cease and cease-and-desist letter to the Trump campaign claiming the Republican “did not have our client's permission to use Dream On" or any of Tyler's other songs and that it ”gives the false impression that he is connected with or endorses Mr. Trump's presidential bid.“

R.E.M
“Personally, I think the Orange Clown will do anything for attention. I hate giving it to him,” Mike Mills wrote on Twitter. “The R.E.M. statement will be regarding Trump's use of our song. Nothing more than that!”

“While we do not authorize or condone the use of our music at this political event, and do ask that these candidates cease and desist from doing so, let us remember that there are things of greater importance at stake here. The media and the American voter should focus on the bigger picture, and not allow grandstanding politicians to distract us from the pressing issues of the day and of the current Presidential campaign.”

Elton John
“I don’t really want my music to be involved in anything to do with an American election campaign. I’m British. I’ve met Donald Trump, he was very nice to me, it’s nothing personal, his political views are his own, mine are very different, I’m not a Republican in a million years. Why not ask Ted ******* Nugent? Or one of those ******* country stars? They’ll do it for you.”

Luciano Pavarotti
“As members of his immediate family, we would like to recall that the values of brotherhood and solidarity which Luciano Pavarotti expressed throughout the course of his artistic career are entirely incompatible with the world view offered by the candidate Donald Trump."

Queen
"
Sony/ATV Music Publishing has never been asked by Mr. Trump, the Trump campaign or the Trump Organization for permission to use ‘We are the Champions’ by Queen. On behalf of the band, we are frustrated by the repeated unauthorized use of the song after a previous request to desist, which has obviously been ignored by Mr. Trump and his campaign.

Queen does not want its music associated with any mainstream or political debate in any country. Nor does Queen want ‘We are the Champions’ to be used as an endorsement of Mr. Trump and the political views of the Republican Party. We trust, hope and expect that Mr. Trump and his campaign will respect these wishes moving forward.”

George Harrison
"The unauthorized use of #HereComestheSun at the [Republican National Convention in Cleveland is offensive and against the wishes of the George Harrison estate."

B/A

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, umbertino said:

most of them are too smart to let any politician use their music for politics..

End quote

Which is a wise decision....Why should any artist let ANY Politicians use his/her music for their political and vote-grabbing purposes?

At least not for free!!! LOL

They spend 10s of millions on marketing, then they think they can use licensed music for free...

B/A

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2019 at 8:09 AM, cranman said:

When did he make the suggestion that Kanye should find another career?

By mocking him for doing what he's always done  but now for Jesus he's insinuating that he is just 

using his faith for political gain. Which wouldn't be a problem if Kanye just stayed on the Democratic Plantation. 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:20 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I didn't.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

You insinuated and you're smart enough to know that it would be taken that way.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

Evened you out Umbertino...felt like you were asking a sincere question...not sure why someone would neg you for this.

Indy

I do appreciate, Indraman......Yes, it was a (sincere) question...I do not know anything about Kanye, so I was curious to know if he had done something unbeknowst to me

Sorry...Out of pluses ( as usual) at the moment...Will get back atcha

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1