Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 30 October 2019

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, lost one said:

Same old , same old....Every time we get close something happens. ....It feels like groundhog day.(the movie).. Well their goes the alarm again. Sorry, I have been through a lost of a wife  and a mother both waiting for this to happen..I know it  isn't anybody fault and destiny always prevails. I'm just hope it will happen in my life time.

My most sincere condolences for your losses.  Read my tab on HOPE.

I also read something on FaceBook that was actually insightful...AMAZING, right?!  On FB!  

You have survived exactly 100% of your "worst days ever"!  You have an awesome track record!  You are stronger than you realize!

:peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, lost one said:

Same old , same old....Every time we get close something happens. ....It feels like groundhog day.(the movie).. Well their goes the alarm again. Sorry, I have been through a lost of a wife  and a mother both waiting for this to happen..I know it  isn't anybody fault and destiny always prevails. I'm just hope it will happen in my life time.

Sorry for your losses! Your story really resonates with me. My parents have been in this investment due to me telling them about it 11 years ago. I’ve had the “ya heah anything about the Dinah lately” (picture that in a South Boston accent) I feel bad because they’ve both survived cancer, heart issues, a stroke etc. and they so badly want to be able to not think about finances in their retirement years. Due to the setbacks with health it put a strain on their financial situation. They are making it, but I would just love to make that phone call, that they can pay off their house etc. Many good and decent people have not had that chance! So thanks for sharing your story. Here’s to you getting to realize the dreams you shared with your Wife and Mom! 🎩 off to you lost one 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks Adam and the great Synopsis!! 🤠

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I APPROVE Your message AND someone else does, TOO!!!

:twothumbs: Thank You, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

YOU, Fantastic SIR!!, racked up a Red Ruby Citation TO DATE From A Red Rubymeister As A Badge Of Honor For YOU For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" while I was honored with four (4) Red Ruby Citations TO DATE in THIS thread!!!

Well, OK, I did give YOU a purple trophy. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I am SO Honored to be in the Fine Company of YOURSELF, SIR!!!, experiencing "intellectual" "envy" from such "aspiring" "fans"!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Dear Adam 

We're very sorry but we cannot afford to continue with the VIP at this time. We were about to cancel.the renewal when one of your staff put it on our card.

That's our grocery money Adam

Without it we won't eat this week. Please return the $49.99

now. If things improve, we hope to return. Please do it now.

Thank you...

Dflat7

• Upvote 2

With all the power hungry democrats that are about to get what they deserve ( I hope) and with President Trump dealing withe the Central Banks ie the Federal Reserve and all of the failings of the IMF and all the other Central Banks in the World and the UK and Brexit etc. etc. It doesn't make any sense to me why the Iraq Gov. would make a move to RV with all the trumoil in so many countries at least until after the 2020 election (if we even have one). With so many False Flags in the US and other countries also, it just defies logic or mine anyway why Iraq would RV. I hope they do and soon or this all boy is going to have to pass all this VIP and corporate things I have done and maintain to my adult kids and that won't  be easy. Any way, Thanks for the Info Adam and I sure hope this happens soon!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 10/30/2019 at 7:05 PM, Pitcher said:

Thanks Adam.  My head is up and I’m kee on smiling.  

Kee an eye on the China/US trade deal.  When that gets resolved I think you will see some movement on a lot of fronts, including the Dinar finally going international.  It’s almost time imo.  

Sheesh :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, DWitte said:

I bet you don't even have a mustache.  Then you can't be Mustafa.

But, you can be a Dork.

Abu Dork Davis for prez.

Now I can get on board that bandwagon.   Hahahaha

Haha

you can be in my party

junior dork

Edited by davis411
  • Haha 2