Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 30 October 2019

Adam Montana

HI Adam!

I almost never post.  However, I just read the transcript of President Trump's press conference last Sunday announcing the death of al-Baghdadi.  the transcript also included the press Q & A about the mission.  In about the middle of the questions, Trump mentions Lindsey Graham in his answer.  At the end of that particular answer, he mentions a bill that Lindsey Graham had (it did not pass by 1 vote) that "could have" paid back the US for the money that we have spent.  He mentioned 1 trillion dollars.  Can you take a look at that question and answer and comment?  

Thank You!

Here is the link to the transcript:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/27/transcript-of-president-trump-remarks-announcing-the-death-of-isis-terrorist-al-baghdadi/#more-174719

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

It's not something that will last forever. The face of Iraq, Iraq's current exchange rate, OIL news, and more... all mostly unchanged by the current situation. The country is NOT in a downward spiral... but they are in the middle of an annoyingly long "pause".

Hi Adam,

One item I've been considering for a long time is the weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auction corruption that funds the Insanian Terrorist Machine via corrupt Bicraqi Iraqis. With increasing sanctions on Iran, is there any indication collateral enforcement will be reaching into Iraq to have an impact on stopping the weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions?

Seems like the Bicraqi Iraqi protesters are keen on having the weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auction stopped, too.

Another question is with Baghdadi now liquidated (including the second in command), does this give added confidence to regional and international entities regarding the longer term stability of Iraq and regional countries for Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road trade via the Belt & Road Initiative INTERNATIONAL and Regional Trade?

Looks like the liquidation of these ISIS leaders will foster in fighting within ISIS and affiliates for power control within the network thus weakening ISIS and affiliates further.

Seems like all kinds of border crossings have opened recently on Iraq's borders to include the al-Qaim border crossing with Syria so sombody(ies) are OPTIMISTIC about INTERNATIONAL and Regional Trade!!!

Correspondingly, a tidy and increasing sum is being put in the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI coffers due to tariffs that will increase as INTERNATIONAL and Regional Trade increases.

Thank You in advance for Your most appreciated input.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. Hey, I wonder how many Red Ruby Citations I will get from the Red Rubymeisters for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for THIS post???!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

How about that resignation we've been hearing about?! Sounds a little like the so-called impeachment process we have here at home in the US of A ;) 

Thread open for comments and questions.

Thanks for popping in daddy.

I heard that all the protesters in Iraq started chanting “lock him up lock him up” I assumed they were for Mahdi. Maybe not. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Keep your heads up and kee on smiling!

Thanks Adam.  My head is up and I’m kee on smiling.  

Kee an eye on the China/US trade deal.  When that gets resolved I think you will see some movement on a lot of fronts, including the Dinar finally going international.  It’s almost time imo.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, rkpdwp said:

speaking of sandfly what ever happend to him

He Retired And Is Being Inducted Into The Thanking Hall Of Fame ! :o 

On Thanksgiving Where He’ll Be Given Platinum Pilgrim Credentials ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

Same old , same old....Every time we get close something happens. ....It feels like groundhog day.(the movie).. Well their goes the alarm again. Sorry, I have been through a lost of a wife  and a mother both waiting for this to happen..I know it  isn't anybody fault and destiny always prevails. I'm just hope it will happen in my life time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2