Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dancing In The Streets Of Baghdad.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

All these sources leads to a in country RV of 1 to 1.

As Ray Rat always says..."time will tell"

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

10-29-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article quote:  "...the celebrations were special in Baghdad by FIREWORKS TO CELEBRATE..."  Interesting the celebratory tone in this article...That sort of wording sound like a good thing not a bad thing... Could they have been told about and or shown the small notes and or depictions of them and this is the start of big things to come? Fireworks would be in order for that imo...

10-28-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Guru quote - " ...the RI will bring forth peace, prosperity and security. They know an international value related Dinar of a fully compliant Article 8 currency will bring all of those things... "  The magic of the dinar is a panacea for all the ills of Iraq? Not likely.  It is more likely that peace, prosperity and stability may yield an increase in the value of the dinar.

10-28-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [...do you think that the riots in Iraq will stop the rv...?]  I do not believe the riots in Iraq will stop the RV…I believe it will push it faster…These riots will not stop until they revalue their dinar… [...do you still believe it will be over by the 31st of October...?]   Yes I do.   [When do you look to see the 800 numbers?]  They could appear right now and I would not be surprised...they could appear on Wednesday and I would not be surprised...anytime now… and I would not be surprised.  I have great contacts in the banks and I personally believe there will be 800 numbers and no I do not think they are from the cabal.

10-28-2019  Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready    Wow. Baghdadi dead, GOI possibly disbanding, CBI close to RV, reforms to go forward, replacement government. This could be good for everybody. Maybe the replacements will represent the citizens, and not part of the corruption

10-28-2019   Intel Guru Delta   ...ONE THE DEMAND IS TO STOP AUCTION AND MOVE TO MARKET ECONOMY WHICH IS REQUIRED ARTICLE 8  AND LIFTING 3 ZEROS AND GIVE DINAR TRUE VALUE...WHEN THINGS LOOKS BAD THAT WILL BE THE BEST TIME TO PULL IT...IMO.

10-28-2019    MTN GOAT:   Iraq VISA  1 to 1.

No photo description available.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I don’t know anything about the above trash. I did hear on Tuesday morning 10-29-19, they have been protesting, fighting, shooting, and killings since last Saturday! It seems to be getting worse over there! This is Baghdad where they are reporting the violence is going on! This investment looks to be taking a turn for the worse case scenario possible! From the looks of news footage from FOX there in Baghdad it was total chaos! JMHO 🤠

Edited by Artitech
Wrong date
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Weegie, have you read about all the protests, all the citizens killed, and thousands injured?? I highly doubt there is dancing in the streets of Baghdad, or anywhere in Iraq. And more protesters killed last night.  How about a moratorium on dragging in ridiculous guru poo? Shame on you !

<_<

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 10/30/2019 at 2:06 AM, Artitech said:

I don’t know anything about the above trash. I did hear on Tuesday morning 10-29-19, they have been protesting, fighting, shooting, and killings since last Saturday! It seems to be getting worse over there! This is Baghdad where they are reporting the violence is going on! This investment looks to be taking a turn for the worse case scenario possible! From the looks of news footage from FOX there in Baghdad it was total chaos! JMHO 🤠

Yep and until they change the rate it will continue

On 10/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, Artitech said:

Yep......