Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HOLY SEE

MyLadiesDaddy

Everyday The Holy Father tweets out just one tweet. They are NOT political but soothing through the Word of God. 

In the hopes of bringing some comfort here I'm going to be posting his comments. 

PLEASE , I beg everyone to honor the sanctity of what I'm wanting to do here and not turn this into a bash the Catholic church thread. 

Let this thread be about lifting everyone up in hopes of bringing us all back together as a people United under one God. A nation that prays is a Nation that cannot be defeated. 

THE LOVE WE OFFER IS OUR GREATEST GIFT 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, umbertino said:

PLEASE,  I beg you, this is not meant to be anything other than a thread designed to teach wisdom as given via the Holy Father and his Priests. I'm asking that everyone respect that. I hope everyone would read the clergy's comments and ponder their meaning and use in each individual's life. 

• Thanks 1