Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pelosi announces full House vote on impeachment inquiry

On 11/1/2019 at 6:40 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Again, you've literally claimed to support system" rel="">support Trump for what he does to Democrats (yes, actual human beings with different political leanings) and also claim Trump may be the Antichrist.  That's the choice you made.

GO RV, then BV 

I understand that the Snowflake/Buttercup brigade won't understand this but being yourself and driving mentally 

ill people over the edge isn't a sin or even a moral inequity on Trumps part. Most liberals are what they are all 

Trump has done is expose them for the nut jobs they are just by being himself. You may claim your moral High 

ground and speech police in union with the thought police all you want but the truth is Freedom Reins forever. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I understand that the Snowflake/Buttercup brigade won't understand this but being yourself and driving mentally 

ill people over the edge isn't a sin or even a moral inequity on Trumps part. Most liberals are what they are all 

Trump has done is expose them for the nut jobs they are just by being himself. You may claim your moral High 

ground and speech police in union with the thought police all you want but the truth is Freedom Reins forever. 

Your stance, particularly your stance on those you view as mentally ill don't jive very well with the Christian you claim to be.. As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your stance, particularly your stance on those you view as mentally ill don't jive very well with the Christian you claim to be.. As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

Seriously, :wacko:have you looked at my Democrat Clown Show thread? Or you could look at The Face of the Democrat Party.  Is that normal behavior for you? 

My comments about mental health are NOT derogatory in the least, they're an observation filled with pity for those clearly in need of help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Seriously, :wacko:have you looked at my Democrat Clown Show thread? Or you could look at The Face of the Democrat Party.  Is that normal behavior for you? 

My comments about mental health are NOT derogatory in the least, they're an observation filled with pity for those clearly in need of help. 

Hmmm.....you think Trump is there to help them?  He's the mortal answer to all their worldly problems?  He loves them?  He will be civil to them, no matter their political outlook?  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2