Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pelosi announces full House vote on impeachment inquiry

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

JOHNSONS WAR ON POVERTY & WELFARE.....2 OF THE BIGGEST FAILED POLICIES OF THE LAST 100 YEARS. TRILLIONS HAVE BEEN SPENT WITHOUT ANY SIGNIFICANT GAIN......AND YES JOHNSON WAS RIGHT, HE & THE LEFT HAVE HAD THE MINORITY VOTE EVER SINCE....TALK ABOUT SHEEPLE

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, caddieman said:

ok I guess I’m dumb as hell. You got to explain this one to me. “Directed at everyone EXCEPT the person I quoted. Yet all you talk about is this person. If you are to accuse somebody of all this at least have the balls to say his name. JMO

NEVER AGAIN. 

I'm just an old trucker and am not qualified to handle that level of illness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

JOHNSONS WAR ON POVERTY & WELFARE.....2 OF THE BIGGEST FAILED POLICIES OF THE LAST 100 YEARS. TRILLIONS HAVE BEEN SPENT WITHOUT ANY SIGNIFICANT GAIN......AND YES JOHNSON WAS RIGHT, HE & THE LEFT HAVE HAD THE MINORITY VOTE EVER SINCE....TALK ABOUT SHEEPLE

I never liked Johnson... He was a war monger...

B/A

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Very few... Very few... I think Eisenhower cared about the people he served. I think jimmy Carter cared about voters. I think Reagan was concerned about Americans. And yes. I think Obama worked to help people. 

B/A

I think Bush1 did too. One of the nicest men I have ever met! RIP

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

LIKE KENNEDY?

I've never been a big Kennedy fan... People think because I'm from Massachusetts it is a given, but I have never voted for any Kennedy. They  only rose to power because their family was smuggling drugs during prohibition. They made the fortune by being criminals. And when Jack was elected and turned Bobby loose on the mob, we saw what happened. Growing up in an area ruled by the mob, you learn they have no loyalty and will kill their own family members if they are told to do so. The Kennedys made their legacy by dealing with the mob and when they turned on the mob, it was the beginning of the end to their legacy... The Kennedys still have money, but their influence has steadily faded over the years.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Of course you won't.....doubling down incorrectly when faced with truth has been ingrained in the Trumpkin psyche.

GO RV, then BV

And You don't even see that's exactly what you're doing 😌

As a man who actually thinks Trump could be the AntiChrist, I'd hardly say I am a Trumpkin. 

• Thanks 1

Now for the joke......They should just come out and state they Are Doing Everything they Can to protect the Swamp and the Good Olde Boys Money Money.

Then would someone tell them we Have a Republic and not a Democratic System they continue the refer too.

They would all have the American People believe they are there to save America......When all they want is Total Control of anything and everything allowed in America going Forward.

Karsten

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And You don't even see that's exactly what you're doing 😌

As a man who actually thinks Trump could be the AntiChrist, I'd hardly say I am a Trumpkin. 

Again, you've literally claimed to support Trump for what he does to Democrats (yes, actual human beings with different political leanings) and also claim Trump may be the Antichrist.  That's the choice you made.

GO RV, then BV 

On 10/30/2019 at 6:53 PM, bostonangler said:

I've never been a big Kennedy fan... People think because I'm from Massachusetts it is a given, but I have never voted for any Kennedy. They  only rose to power because their family was smuggling drugs during prohibition. They made the fortune by being criminals. And when Jack was elected and turned Bobby loose on the mob, we saw what happened. Growing up in an area ruled by the mob, you learn they have no loyalty and will kill their own family members if they are told to do so. The Kennedys made their legacy by dealing with the mob and when they turned on the mob, it was the beginning of the end to their legacy... The Kennedys still have money, but their influence has steadily faded over the years.

B/A

Do you think John-John was killed ( small aicraft) also?